疑云笼罩在这届政♥府♥班子上
A cloud of suspicion hangs over this administration.
有过掩饰吗? 谎言?
Were there cover-ups? Lies?
哦 天 我恨弹劾
Oh, God. I hate impeachments.
太90年代范儿了
They're so '90s.
哦 总统现在被参议院
Well, the president now has the Senate
和众议院紧追不舍 祸不单行
and the House after him. Gonna rain pain.
总统的下一步行动是什么?
So what's POTUS's next move, Jonah?
哦 我的嘴巴都封住了
Oh, these lips are on lockdown.
哦 你不知道啊
Right. You don't know.
不 我只是有个"不问不说"的原则
No, I just have a "don't ask don't tell" policy
对我知道的事情
about the things that I know.
或者我不知道的事情
Or that I don't know.
Jonah 不要说话 别呆在这
Jonah, don't talk, don't stay.
你需要滚回你的西部世界 (西翼双关)
You need to fuck off and go back to Westworld.
但是 女士 你得滚了
- But, ma'am-- - You need to fuck off.
但是 女士 我说了滚
- But, ma'am-- - I said fuck off.
三次滚了 你出局了 是的 女士
- Three fucks, you're out. - Yes, ma'am.
哦 呃 伙计们 大家都请到我办公室来
Yeah. Uh, guys, everybody in my office, please.
呃 Gary 你为什么不过来坐到我身边?
Um, Gary, why don't you come sit here next to me?
好的
Okay.
我已经跟Amy说过这个了
I've already told Amy this,
但我有些事需要告诉你们所有人
but I have something that I need to tell you all.
我想我知道你要说什么
I think I know what you're gonna say.
我已经决定不和总统联合参与
I've decided I'm not going to join POTUS
下一次竞选了 我要离开
in the next election. I'm gonna get out.
哦
Yeah.
女士 向您致以我最深切 最深切的同情
Ma'am, you have my deepest, deepest sympathies.
好吧 呃 我还没死
Okay, well, I'm not dead.
我的计划是
My plan is
两年后我会离开
that I'm gonna leave in two years,
但我会竞选总统
but then I'm gonna run for president
在那四年后
four years after that.
但与此同时 很明显我无法留住每个人
But in the meantime, I obviously can't keep everybody on.
不 没什么
No, it's okay.
所以如果你们需要寻找其他工作
So if you need to look for other jobs,
那么你们得开始思考了
then you need to be thinking about that.
现在没人在想那个 女士
No one's thinking about that right now, ma'am.
我们从未想过这件事
Furthest thing from our minds.
我仍在消化这条消息
I'm still digesting the information.
不过...我很需要接这个电♥话♥
Although I should really take this call.
嗯? 哦 哦 哦
- Yeah? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
哦 你对此份工作的投入...
Well, your devotion to this job...
哦 唔 嗯 ... 很激励人 Dan
- Yeah. Mm-hmm. Yeah. - ...it's just inspiring, Dan.
他不是接电♥话♥ 他是在打电♥话♥ 对吧?
He's not getting a call. He's making a call, right?
你好 是的
Hi. Yes.
能请你转告Chung州长
Can you please tell Governor Chung
Dan Egan已经准备好和Chung聊一场了?
that Dan Egan is ready for the Chung chat?
你好 McKensie参议员 你好吗?
Hi, Senator McKensie. How are you?
你真的认为她会离开吗?
You really think she'll go?
天 那太遗憾了
God, that's such a shame.
不 那表示我完全没活干
No, it means I have absolutely nothing to do.
我刚才是为她遗憾
I meant for her.
一样 这大概表示
Still, this might mean
我们可以有更多的时间在一起
that we could spend more time together.
我们慢慢来
Let's take it one day at a time.
天哪
Sweet Jesus.
非常感谢您在这么短的时间内能接见我 Davison先生
Thank you so much for seeing me at such short notice, Mr. Davison.
我的荣幸 Wilson小姐
Happy to, Miss Wilson.
我是你效率和精确度的狂热崇拜者
I'm an ardent admirer of your efficiency and precision.
哦 好 那样的话 进入正题吧
Oh, well, in that case, let's get right to it.
很好 我尊重你的简洁
Excellent. I respect your brevity.
这都有点咄咄逼人了
It's almost threatening.
是的 Kosynski国会议员
Yes, Congressman Kosynski.
或者我该说Kosynski导师?
Or should I say mentor Kosynski?
是的 先生 呃 我一直将您视为导师
Yes, sir. Well, I always thought of you as a mentor.
我爸爸的父亲形象太怪异也太遥远了
The father figure my own dad was too weird and distant to be.
就像那晚你留宿 第二天早上我们一起看报纸的时候?
Like that night that you stayed over and we read the papers the next morning?
唔 那很不错
Uh-huh. - that Was really Nice.
我想 呃 那是
And I thought, yeah, that is something
我今后一辈子都可以做的事情
that I could do for the rest of my life.
哦 你知道 我喜欢睡觉和报纸
Yeah, well, you know, I like sleep and newspapers
和别的人一样 但 没错
- as much as the next person, but... - Right.
今后一辈子?
the rest of your life?
你知道 你会得褥疮
You know, you're gonna get bedsores.
把你安排到我的
I would have no problem finding you a position
统计梦小组里怎么样?
within my Dream Metric team. Sound good?
没问题 先生 我们达成一致了
- Yes, sir. - We are simpatico.
我们搞定了 很荣幸和您共事 先生
- We have a deal. - Pleasure doing business with you, sir.
是的 是的 Blackwell法官 您好吗?
Yes, yes. Justice Blackwell, how are you?
非常感谢您回电♥话♥给我
Thank you so much for calling me back.
你很快? 哦 没错
- You fast? - Oh, yeah.
他们叫我华盛顿闪电 -
They call me the Washington Flash.
我很怀疑
I doubt that.
好吧 让我们赶紧跑一遍吧
All right, let's get this over with ASAP.
对这个傻大二♥逼♥来说可不容易
It's not gonna be easy with this big, gangly
他动起来就像是...
piss flap over here who moves like--
嘿 你动起来像什么 Will?
hey, what do you move like, Will?
我就像密西西比警♥察♥
I move as slowly as a Mississippi detective
侦查年轻黑人谋杀案一样慢 (种族歧视最臭名昭著的南方州之一)
investigating the murder of a young black man.
没错 准备好了吗 Mike?
That's right. Ready, Mike?
嗯 完 哦 您先请
Yeah, abso-- oh. Right behind you.
嘿 女士 您知道这个消息会
Hey, ma'am, you know you're gonna break
让总统心碎
the president's heart with this news.
我希望我可以敲断他的脊柱
Wish I could break his spine.
但我不能 因为它是用果冻做的 (没骨气)
But I can't, 'cause it's made of Jell-O.
别这样 您当副总统是美国有史以来最棒的事情
Come on, you being veep is the best thing that's ever happened to America.
Gary 这糟透了
Gary, it has been shit.
不 没有 就是的 我不干了
- No, it hasn't. - It has. I'm getting out.
哦 副总统女士 我之前告诉你什么了?
- Oh, Madam Vice President. - What did I tell you earlier?
又来? 没错
Again? - Yeah.
抱歉 Ben 正要去见总统
Excuse me, Ben. Gonna go see the president.
呃 不 不 你不能 他取消了
Uh, no. No, you're not. He's canceled.
取而代之的 是跟我见面
And you're gonna meet with me instead.
女士 我之前正要跟您说这个
Ma'am, that is what I was going to tell you earlier today
直到您对我说... 滚开
until you told me to-- - Fuck off.
您是在接完我的话还是再对我说一次那个?
Are you finishing my sentence or are you telling me that again?
都是
Both.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好 走吧
Good. Go ahead.
国会议员...
Congressman...
喔 你很快
Wow, you're fast.
只是想知道您是否需要一个顶级的媒体人
Just wondering if you could use a top press guy.
哈! 我真的一点都不需要你 Mike
Ha! I really don't have any need for you, Mike.
你有些过时了
You're kind of obsolete.
你就像是困在过去的维京海盗
You're like a Viking stuck in time.
我有很强的人脉 真的?
I have excellent contacts. - Really?
很高层的人 先生 非常高
Very high up people, sir. Very high up.
或许你能给我联络上Charlize Theron (奥斯卡影后)
Maybe you can hook me up with Charlize Theron.
很好笑 但我是认真的 先生
Funny, but I'm being serious, sir.
不 我也是认真的 我想干♥她♥
No, I'm being serious, too. I'd like to fuck her.
不管怎样 你为什么要离开? 你和你的老二都卡在副总统的无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡里了?
Why'd you leave anyway? You get stuck with your dick in the veep's decaf?
不 我们只是都需要新的挑战
No, we just all need new challenges.
我们? 什么 整个小组都要离开?
We? What, is the whole team leaving?
不 不 不 先生 去他妈的
- No, no. No, sir. - Holy shit.
她要退选了 不 完全不是
- She's leaving the ticket. - No, absolutely not.
我们他妈的有协议 我两年后当选参议员
We had a fucking deal. I make Senate in two years,
六年后我们一起参加大选
we run together as a team in six.
协议就是这样的 你♥他♥妈♥为什么不自杀 Will?
- That was the deal. - Why don't you fucking kill yourself, Will?
让我澄清一下 先生 如果她要退选的话
Let me be clear, sir. She may be planning to run in six years
那么她可能打算六年后参选
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表