你只需要记住我不是Selina Dion (席琳迪翁梗)
You just need to keep in mind that I'm not Selina Dion.
好吧 哦 你知道吗
Okay, well, you know what?
开始吧 男孩们
Let's hit it, boys.
问题全部都在你的脑袋里
The problem is all inside your head
Kent如此对我说
Kent said to me
你要是用上逻辑 答案很简单
The answer is easy if you take it logically
要是你分♥析♥选举 它叫选举学
If you analyze elections, it's called psephology
Kent说了 50种方法来赢下丹佛
Kent says there's 50 ways to win in Denver...
Kent说有50种方法
Kent says there's 50 ways
来赢下丹佛
To win in Denver
你刚说你会削减赋税 Max
You just say you'll cut tax, Max
别装成菁英 Pete
Don't be elite, Pete
亲亲胖宝宝 Abie
Kiss a fat baby, Abie
解放你自己
Set yourself free
别摆欧洲范儿 Ian
Don't be European, Ian
说去他的法兰西 Lance
Say screw France, Lance
也许是德国佬 Hernman
Maybe the Germans, Herman
荷兰人 瑞典人
The Dutch, the Swedes
资助辆巴士 Gus
Subsidize a bus, Gus
别支持人流 Joyce
Don't be pro-choice, Joyce
少玩点女人 Rex
Not too much sex, Rex
听我的话吧
Take it from me
做个饼状图 Art
Make a pie chart, Art
分♥析♥分♥析♥资料 Max
Analyze the facts, Max
别生活在宫殿里 Alice...
Don't live in a palace, Alice...
这太蠢了
This is imbecilic.
你是对的 蠢透了
You're right. It's asinine.
不 保持微笑 Ryan先生
No, keep smiling, Mr. Ryan.
我假笑 你也得这么做
I'm smiling falsely. So should you.
不要提起以色列 Catherine
Don't mention Israel, Catherine.
早上好!
Good morning!
你应该灌张唱片
You should cut an album.
哦 你能想象吗? 你镇住了全场啊
你比Chung干得好
You killed better than Chung killed
事实上他被♥干♥掉了
and he's actually killed.
我得向Kent假装我不喜欢
I had to pretend not to like it to Kent
而且在他假装喜欢的时候假装喜欢
while pretending to like it like he was pretending to like it,
但实际上他不喜欢而我非常喜欢
but he didn't actually like it and I actually really liked it.
哦 你好 先生
Oh, hello, sir.
女士 你昨晚的歌♥让我的嘴唇弯曲
Ma'am, your song last night made my lips curl.
唔...朝上弯的
Uh... - Upwards.
能帮我个小忙么?
I have a small favor to ask.
好的 当然 我能为你做什么
Okay, sure. What can I do you for?
哦 我的统计梦人口调查项目已经差不多可以开始了
Well, my Dream Metric demographic program is about to launch
我想从你组里借一个人 两周
and I would like to borrow a member of your team for two weeks.
哦 你想要Dan?
Oh, you want Dan?
不 我要Mike
No, I want Mike.
唔 不 你不想要我 先生 你确实想要Dan
Uh, no, you don't want me, sir. You do want Dan.
他很棒 我马上就会有个大回弹
- He's great. - I've got a big bounce coming on.
我能感觉到 我和你一样
I can feel it. I'm like you.
不 唔唔 你不能带走Mike
No, uh-uh, you can't take Mike.
他是我的传媒主管
He's my director of communications.
你在开玩笑?你不能带走他
Are you kidding me? You can't have him.
总统的欧洲访问 赫尔辛基协议...
POTUS's European visit, the Helsinki agreement...
哦? 他没法去了
Yeah? - He Can No longer Make it.
债务上限谈话马上就要崩了
Debt ceiling talks are on the verge of collapse,
所以他需要有人代他去
so he needs someone to go in his place.
现在要么是国务卿要么...
Now either that's the Secretary of State or...
Mike 再三考虑后
Mike, on second thought,
我认为这整个梦...
I think that this whole Dream...
统计 统计
Metric. - Metric.
统计梦什么的听起来似乎不错
Dream Metric thing sounds kind of fantastic.
你不这样认为吗 是的 女士
- Don't you think? - Yes, ma'am.
总统下达的命令 那么...
Comes from POTUS, so...
十五分钟后底下大堂见 Mike
I'll see you down the hallway in 15 minutes, Mike.
我会给你说 情况的
I'll pipe you aboard.
女士 祝您欧洲旅途愉快
Ma'am, enjoy your trip to Europe.
谢谢
Thank you.
Jonah也会加入此次行程
Jonah will be making the trip as well.
唔 等等 你在说什么
Uh, wait. What are you talking about?
你要把我的传媒主管带走
You're taking my director of communications
然后给我Jonah?
and you're giving me Jonah?
这是总统的指示
This comes from POTUS.
女士 女士 请不要让他带走我
Ma'am. Ma'am, please don't let him take me.
我不要去数字营
I don't want to go to numbers camp.
我帮不了你 走吧 求你 求你
- I can't help you. Just let go. - Please. Please.
放开我 行吗?
Let go of me, all right?
很明显你给Kent留下了好印象
Obviously you made an impression on Kent.
我不留印象的 女士
I don't make impressions, ma'am.
我真的有过室友坚持我不存在的经历
I've literally lived with people who insist I was never there.
你不做任何媒体简介 明白吗
You give no press briefings. Understood?
我会是Mike 你会是丑陋的我
I become Mike, you become an ugly me.
酷 我可以搞定新媒体
Cool. I'll handle new media.
女士 我会给您带来大量的线上曝光率
Ma'am, I'm gonna get you major online traction.
Reddit Tumblr 没问题
Reddit, Tumblr, boom.
什么都行 只要你别用我在空军二号♥上的卫生间
Whatever. Just don't use my bathroom on Air Force Two.
那有另外一个卫生间吗? 欧洲
- There's another bathroom? - Europe!
哦 我的天哪(法语) 没错 我知道 那会非常有意思
- Oh, mon dieu. - Yeah, I know. It's gonna be fun.
真的 真的很有趣 那会很有趣
- Really, really fun. - It'll be really fun.
现在 我很抱歉 但我不认为 我们能和Dana一起吃晚餐了
Now, I'm so sorry, but I don't think we're gonna be able to do the dinner with Dana.
哦 我们可以提前到午餐 就那么办
Oh, we can bring it forward to lunch. Let's do that.
哦 唔... 嗯?嗯?
Oh. Uh... - Yeah? Yeah?
哦 是的 好吧 嗯? 嗯? 好吧
Oh. Yeah. Okay. - Yeah? Yeah? Okay.
那么就说我要做进口佩科里诺干酪的生意的事
So cut to I'd set up a business importing pecorino cheese.
你知道那个牌子的的奶酪吗
Are you familiar with that brand of cheese?
唔 我认为... 它和巴马干酪很像 但还是不同
- Uh, I think... - It's like parmesan, but it's different.
它们非常不一样 你用来形容...的词是?
- They're very different. - What's the word that you use to describe...
微黑 微黑
a duskiness. - a duskiness.
那不是很棒吗? 你会用微黑来形容过奶酪吗?
Isn't that great? Would you ever describe a cheese as dusky?
打死也不会 没有 我不会那么做
Not in a million years, no. I wouldn't do that.
但是...那么你进口巴马干酪?
But so... so you import parmesan?
佩科里诺 抱歉 佩科里诺
- Pecorino. - I'm sorry, the pecorino.
直接从意大利托斯卡纳进口
They're direct from Tuscany,
也就是说它们途经佛罗伦萨
so that means it comes in through Florence.
如果我用了西西里的供应商的话--事实上我不会
If I were to use a Sicilian supplier, which I wouldn't,
我的运营费用就会加倍
my overheads would double.
他们就会给她一个
And they would have made her an offer
她无法拒绝的价格
that she couldn't refuse.
实际上 黑♥手♥党♥极少插手奶制品业
Actually, the mafia involvement in the dairy industry is minimal.
你是对的 我很抱歉 我不该这么多嘴
You're right. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be flippant.
想想吧 在《教父》里 没有奶酪
Think about it. In The Godfather, no cheese.
是 你说的对 你知道我是对的
- Yeah, you're right. - You know I'm right.
砰! 那是她的标语
- Boom! - That's her catchphrase.
她抓到你了 你得小心
She got you. You got to be so careful.
好吧
Okay.
那么 Gary 嗯?
- So, Gary. - Yeah?
这次午餐是让我来表达对你重视
This lunch is about me saying that I value you.
我无法告诉你 听到你那么说我们真是太高兴了
I cannot tell you, we are so happy to hear you say that...
如果你可以... 啊哼
If You could just... - Ahem.
我想说谢谢
And I want to say thank you
为你替我所做的一切
for all that you do for me.
啊 那太好了
Aw, that's so nice.
我为你准备了个小礼物
And I got you a little gift.
不! 是的 我有
- No! - Yes, I did.
哦 那太好了
Oh, that's so nice.
看这个 新的leviathan包包 (澳大利亚品牌)
Look at this. A new Leviathan.
一个...新的leviathan包!
A Lev... a new Leviathan!
那不是很棒吗
Isn't that great?
它的设计是不是一样的 亲爱的?
Does it have the same layout, honey?
因为让你去熟悉另一个那会花很长的时间
Because it took you so long to learn the other one.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表