on how regionality
更加坚实的政♥治♥基础
is actually a more significant political prism than nationality.
你是不是刚加入这家普拉提班啊 Egan先生?
Did you just join this Pilates studio, Mr. Egan?
是的 这里很方便
Yeah. Yeah, you know, it's convenient.
你住哪? 附近
Where do you live? - Nearby.
就是...这一片
Local to here.
我听说人♥质♥的事愈演愈烈了
I hear the hostage situation is really heating up.
希望你以前做过普拉提
I hope you've done Pilates before.
人们总以为自己随便就能上这些机器
People think they can just get on one of these machines.
不 我练了六个月才开始用这个的
No. Six months I did before I got on this.
是啊 我永远都着眼长远目标
Yeah, well, I'm all about the long-term goals.
Mike 看这个
Mike, look at this.
看这个 Mike
Look at this, Mike.
我在空军二号♥喝咖啡哟
Just sipping some coffee. Air Force Two.
非常好 帮我照张望向窗外的照片
Real good. Take a picture of me looking out the window.
Jonah Jonah 你冷静
Jonah. Jonah, calm down.
这只是一架带标致的飞机而已 又不是星际过山车 (迪士尼乐园项目)
It's a plane with a logo. It's not Space Mountain.
你要是上了空军一号♥怎么办? 在座位上打飞机么?
What the hell do you do on Air Force One, rub your dick on the seats?
我还没有上过空军一号♥
I haven't actually been on Air Force One.
啥? 我还没有...
- What? - I haven't been--
Oh!
女士 呃
- Ma'am. - Ugh.
你怎么样 Mike? 挺好的 女士
- How you doing, Mike? - I'm doing great, ma'am.
听说你的财政情况了
Heard about your financial situation.
船什么的
You know, the boat and everything.
没事的
It's fine.
我已经改换了我唯一能改变的东西
I've changed the only thing I can--
我对事物的反应
my reaction to things.
噢 希望你偶尔也改换一下你的内♥裤♥
Oh. And your boxers occasionally, I hope.
我现在每天换一条
I have a fresh pair every day now.
噢 不错不错 Mike
Oh, good for you, Mike.
女士?
Hey, ma'am?
什么 Gary? 出什么事了?
What, Gary? What's wrong?
我知道你觉得我这人♥大♥惊小怪 女士
I know you think I'm melodramatic, ma'am.
我知道你就是大惊小怪
I know you're melodramatic.
我们刚玩完了
Uh-huh. Our world has just ended.
Mike!
看这个
Read this.
这是什么?
What is this?
揭秘: Selina的小暗号♥
Selina's secret stash of signals.
当副总统揉自己的右耳时 她的助手
When the VP rubs her right ear, an aide will tell her
就会告诉她必须要接紧急电♥话♥
she has an important call that she must take.
在不愿谈话的时候 这是她的抽身之策
In an unwanted conversation, this is her exit strategy.
好吧 现在有人维基解密了暗号♥
All right, well, somebody WikiLeaked the code.
我们不能再用这些了 我们需要新的暗号♥
So we can't use those. We need new signals.
那些暗号♥是花了好久才摸索出来的
Those signals took years.
我不能把秘笈撕了
I can't just tear up the gestictionary
然后瞬间发明一套新暗号♥
and come up with new codes like that.
好吧 这个就可以做一个暗号♥ 类似静音什么的
Okay, that could be a signal. Kind of a silent click.
你能不能...好么 你就...
Would you please-- okay, could you just--
我只是需要一些最基本的暗号♥应付今天
I just need something basic for today.
我不想困在那跟那些
I don't want to get stuck talking pig shit
把干草垛当家具的人谈论什么猪的破事
with people who use hay as furniture.
我需要一个
I need an exit strategy
能让我4:30回华盛顿 的抽身计策 赶紧给我想
to be in DC by 4:30, so start thinking.
好吧 但是这些新暗号♥必须要隐蔽
Okay, but we have to make these new signals subtle
要看起来不像是在打暗号♥
so they don't kind of look like signals.
你明白就是这样
You do realize that that was the point
以前才要有暗号♥的吧? Mike 我意识到了
- of the old signals, right, Mike? - I realize that.
噢! 你可以拍手
Oh! You slap your hands together.
然后竖起大拇指
Kind of give it a little thumbs up.
不行 这个就像是我拍死了一只虫子然后说
No, that's like I squished a bug
我拍死了只虫子真酷!
and then I said, Oh, it's so cool I squished a bug.
那你拿着电♥话♥挠头呢?
What if you scratched your head with your phone in your hand?
这个怎么样?
What about this?
哦 不行...
Oh. No...
这样看着不好看 噢 那算了
- You don't look pretty. - Oh, forget it.
我想到了 你可以揉眉毛
I got it. You can rub your eyebrow.
不会有人注意到的 很隐蔽
No one will see that. It's subtle.
很自然
It looks natural.
那如果别人觉得我眉毛长阴虱了呢?
What if people think I have crabs in my eyebrows?
眉毛怎么能长阴虱呢?
How can you have crabs in your eyebrow?
好吧 Gary 当一对男女非常相爱
Okay, Gary, when a man and a woman
又是这个男人生日的时候...
love each other very much and it's the man's birthday--
出事了 什么?
- Crap in a hat. - What?
是你女儿 什么? 出什么事了?
- It's your daughter. - What? What is it?
她没事 不过她干了一些会让你想杀了的事
She's fine, but she's done something that'll make you want to kill her.
天哪 到处都是了
Christ, it's everywhere.
如果只是篇电影论文的话...
Well, if it's just a film studies essay--
不 Catherine的论文是写
No, Catherine's essay is about
Emad Burnat的 5台破相机的
Emad Burnat's movie 5 Broken Cameras.
如果没有Owen Wilson演出的话 我可能就不知道这片
If Owen Wilson's not in it, I probably don't know it.
这是一部关于巴勒斯坦人非暴♥力♥抵抗
It's about nonviolent Palestinian resistance
以色列人在(约旦河)西岸建立定居点的电影
to Israeli settlement on the West Bank.
这听起来不像是Owen的片子
That doesn't sound like one of Owen's.
她在文中说这是对以色列
She talks about the masterly portrayal
野蛮非法入侵的精湛写照
of brutal, illegal Israeli aggression.
哎呀 我们必须发布声明
Ouch. - We have to issue a statement.
好的 声明要用标准的挺以色列
All right, well, standard issue pro-Israeli,
也挺巴勒斯坦的口气 但要稍微偏向以色列一点点
pro-Palestinian, but subtly more pro-Israeli statement.
你就按F9把这破玩意打印出来就完了
I mean, hit F9 and print that fucker out.
不 这必须好好写
No, this needs to be top-notch.
这必须是滴水不漏
This needs to be the Gettysburg Address
毫无破绽 说了当没说的东西
of tightrope-walking, say-nothing bullshit.
我大显身手的时候到了
My time has come.
好吧 这样我们下次选举就输掉佛罗里达好了 (退休犹太人的天堂)
All right, well, next election I guess we lose Florida, then.
我们15分钟后着陆
We got wheels down in 15.
好吧 我得换衣服了
All right, I've got to change.
好吧 我给Amy发短♥信♥
All right, I'll text Amy.
Gary 我今天要穿什么?
Gary, what am I supposed to wear today?
至少这个没问题
At least that's good.
大家好呀
Well, howdy, y'all.
我的天哪 看看这里
Oh, my goodness. Look at this.
走得透 聊着肉
Walking the walk, talking the pork.
看看你 拿着棉花糖的成年女人
Look at you, a grown woman with cotton candy.
像你的脸一样粉嘟嘟的 你们两个我都要抱一下
Pink like your cheeks. I'm gonna give you both a hug.
天哪 这看起来好吃得要舔手指了
Oh, gosh, that looks like finger-licking fun.
这是我今天刚想到的说法哦 你们喜欢吗?
That's a term I just coined today. Do you like it?
每个人都过得很高兴 但是这位小伙子
Everybody's having such a good time. But this young man
怎么没有东西吃呢? 为什么呀?
doesn't have anything to eat. Now why would that be?
我希望你不要饿死了哟 甜心
I hope you're not just starving to death, sweetheart.
出什么事了? 我们应该让你多长点肉才行哦
What's going on? We've got to get some meat on your bones.
这样就好了
And there you go.
你一开口就能实现
Ask and you shall receive.
为什么只有我一个人带着牛仔帽?
Why am I the only one wearing a cowboy hat?
我要摘了这顶帽子
I'm gonna take this hat off.
不行 头发被帽子压过了 千万不要
No. Hat hair, hat hair. Please don't.
是的 她在肉前面表现得很好 先生
Yes, she's pressing the flesh very well, sir.
而这帮人有很多很多肉
And these people have a lot of flesh.
政♥治♥上两个要绕着走的事:
Two things in politics to avoid--
中东问题 还有家庭争吵 现在我们这是二合一了?
Middle East and family strife. And we're combining both?
你得让他女儿道歉
Now you get the daughter to apologize.
你有我的授权
You have my authority.
也就是说你有总统的授权
Ergo, you have POTUS's authority.
明白了么? 是的 先生
- Understood? - Yes, sir.
如果现在是60年代的话
If this were the '60s,
我们可以直接派国民警卫队把她女儿干掉
we could just have the National Guard shoot the daughter.
白宫的 白宫的 让一让 借过
West Wing, West Wing. Pardon me. Coming through.
噢 你好 不好意思 白宫的 过一下
- Oh, hi there. - Pardon me, West Wing. Pardon me. Excuse me.
你好 小姑娘 我是总统办公室的
Oh, hello, little girl. Office of the president.
请站开 谢谢
Please step off to the side. Thank you.
女士 我接到授权通知您
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表