还有其他的症状吗
Are there any other symptoms?
哦 他的手腕肥大 你知道吧
Yeah, he's got fat wrists. You know?
没错 你被Kent赶出来了?
Yeah. You getting freezed out by Kent?
我们一直盯着你 Jonah
We've been watching you, Jonah.
你被废弃了
You're obsolete.
你就像一台旧的录像机 但是嘴更多
You're like an old VCR, but with a bigger mouth.
你们一直跟着我? 没错
You guys have been following me? - Yeah.
你们就像少女侦探 还有她那条嗅屁♥股♥的狗一样跟着我
You've been following me like Nancy Drew and his butt-sniffing dog
而无所事事的人是我?
and I'm the one that has nothing to do?
冷静下来 老兄 我们很忙
Cool the honey, bro. We're very busy.
我们正在写一首搞笑歌♥ 闭嘴 Mike
- We're writing a comical song. - Shut up, Mike.
好吧 我也许很闲 先生们
Well, I might have nothing to do, gentlemen,
但至少当我正为此哭泣时
but at least when I'm crying about it,
我是在我在车里哭
I am crying about it in my car
停在西翼高级停车场
in West Wing Exec parking.
赢下Denver有50种方法
50 ways to win in Denver
La-lum.
嘿 女士 再次感谢您的晚餐邀请
Hey, ma'am, thanks again for inviting me to dinner.
没问题 这是我的荣幸
- Sure. - It's an honor.
事实上我将它写在了日记里并整整凝视了它五分钟
I actually wrote it in my diary and stared at it for a full five minutes.
这是我对你的款待...
My treat for you...
我们刚准备好一切
Would you set it all up, please
还有菜单请过目...
And check the menu, too?
当然
Of course.
不不不 我是说真的
No, no, no, I actually really do mean that
请搞定餐厅和其它事情
Figure out the restaurant and everything.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
唔 你... 什么 Gary?
- Um, do you... - Yes, Gary?
什么事?
What is it?
Dana能一起来吗?
Can Dana come along?
哦 真的吗 不是
- Oh, really? - No.
那是个糟糕的主意
That was a bad idea.
如果她不能去也没关系
It's okay if she can't.
唔 不 那挺好 行
Um, no, it's good. Fine.
你会喜欢她的
You are gonna love her.
她是个真女人 哦 我等不及了
- She's a total gal's gal. - Oh, I can't wait.
她说这个... 你能帮我拿一下咽喉喷♥剂♥吗
She says this one thing... - Can You get me my throat spray?
我需要那个 你带了吗 当然
I need that. Do You have it? - Sure.
Mi fa so la ti do.
不不不 不要和我对歌♥
No, no, no, don't sing it with me
那会弄疯我
That fucks me up.
Jim 副总统女士
Jim. - Madam Vice President.
我总是觉得我应该行屈膝礼
I always feel like I should curtsy,
然后才想起来那不对劲
and then I remember that doesn't make sense.
不 那确实不对劲
No, it certainly does not.
你知道Amy Brookheimer 我的幕僚长
You know Amy Brookheimer, my chief of staff.
议长先生 真高兴再次见到你
Mr. Speaker. It's nice to see you again.
Amy 现在是我变老了还是你变年轻了?
Amy. Now, am I getting older or are you getting younger?
我们都老了
We're both getting older.
那是第三种选择 当然 那是好东西
That's the third option, of course. That's great stuff.
我知道今晚不开玩笑了
I understand there's gonna be a bit of a joke truce tonight.
敌对的短暂停止
A cessation of hostilities.
完全正确 我今天不会说任何笑话
Absolutely. There will be no jokes from me.
我不会提那张照片
I'm not going to mention the photograph.
你当时是在网购吗?
Were you Internet shopping?
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
又或者我没有 好了
Or rather, I'm not. There we are.
好吧
Okay.
你知道的 我出席过同样的祷告早餐
You know, I was at that same prayer breakfast
在一个月前 哦 是吗?
- about a month or so ago. - Oh, were you?
他们不是很棒的孩子吗 他们是很棒
- Aren't they great kids? - They're great.
而且作为年轻选民他们看上去很激动
And they seemed excited as young voters
为一个老兵成为总统的可能性而激动
about the possibility of a veteran becoming president.
不见得是我 好吧
not necessarily me. - Okay.
哦 他们看起来为女人成为总统的可能而兴奋
Well, they seemed very excited about the possibility of a woman becoming president.
不见得是你
Not necessarily you.
哦 我在外交政策上的更大影响能满足我的需要
Well, my enhanced foreign policy role will serve me well.
嘿 成为国际关系的头很不错
Hey, it is good to be on top of international relations.
当然 那么机会就少了
Sure. - so there are fewer opportunities
像我这样的人要冒生命危险的机会
for guys like me to risk our lives.
哦 完全正确 一点没错 嗯
Oh, absolutely. Absolutely, yeah.
还有肢体 唔嗯
And limbs. - Uh-huh.
你不打算吃完这个么? 我要了 好了
Are you not finishing this? I'm gonna take it. Okay.
Amy 你该停止暴饮暴食
Amy, you should stop eating so much.
他妈的你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
你在压力性进食
You're stress eating.
我没有 我在吃甜点
I'm not. I'm having dessert.
我认为你让办公室的压力一直影响着你
I think you're letting the pressures of the office get to you.
你几乎没有办公室以外的生活 你不去健身房♥
You barely have a life outside. You don't go to the gym.
你不去看电影 你几乎不呆在家里
You don't go to the movies. You're barely at home.
那是事实
That's true.
我是说 我希望我没有猫
I mean, I hope I don't have a cat
因为 相信我 那可怜的混♥蛋♥死了
because, believe me, that poor fucker's dead.
你需要去约会 Amy
You need to date, Amy.
为自己找一个会洗澡的政♥治♥狂热份子
Find yourself a political nerd who also showers.
我只是为你好
I'm just saying I'm looking out for you.
我不希望你变成一个肥胖的 神经质的怪人
I wouldn't want you to become a fat, neurotic freak.
这是身为朋友的忠告
Speaking as a friend.
今晚我们有很多特别的节目
We have a lot of special performances tonight
还会有很多乐趣 Danny Chung
- and a lot of fun ahead. - Danny Chung.
他把一个男人从坦克里拖了出来
So he pulled a guy from a tank.
而你救出了四个被俘的男人
You saved four guys from captivity.
嗯 顺说 他们没有被烧伤
Yeah, and they weren't burnt, by the way.
Chung的人有张像圣诞火腿的脸
Chung's guy had a face like a Christmas ham.
Danny Chung州长!
Governor Danny Chung!
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
你知道的 这次的组织者遭遇了很多挑战
You know, this administration has faced many challenges.
但直到现在也没有人
But until now, nobody's thrown down
做B-box的口♥技♥表演
a beatbox challenge.
那一点也不吸引人
That isn't impressive at all.
他只是在吐口水 对吧 没错
- He's just spitting, right? - Yeah.
女♥女♥女...女士们先生们
L-l-ladies and gentlemen,
明明明...明尼苏达在此
M-m-m-m-minnesota's in the house.
我说 哦 钱还是性?
I said, Well, was it money or sex?
然后他说 不 福克斯新闻的那个人
And he said, No, the guy from Fox News
是唯一停下来并问路的
is the only one who stopped and asked for directions.
谢谢
Thank you.
认真一下 就一会
To be serious for just a moment,
我认为我们需要送给
I think we need to give a big round of applause
副总统一次隆重的掌声
to the vice president for the part that she played
为她在解放这群被非法囚禁
in setting free those young guys
的年轻人事件里所做的贡献
who had been held against their will for so long.
副总统女士 谢谢
Madam Vice President, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然 她做的所有事就是打开她卧室的门
Of course, all she had to do was unlock her bedroom door,
但同样感谢你
but thanks anyway.
哦 至少她没有俯视他们
Well, at least she didn't look down her nose at 'em.
你知道的 当他们在找这个东西的时候
You know, when they're looking for the thing.
你知道 但谢谢 好吧 好吧
You know, but thank you. Okay. Okay.
非常感谢您听我说话
Thank you so much for listening to me.
我需要个笑话 我需要个笑话 谢谢 晚安
- I need a joke. I need a joke. - Thank you. Good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
Jim Marwood 女士们先生们
Jim Marwood, ladies and gentlemen.
让我们为他放弃这个吧
Let's give it up for him.
伙伴? 肉
Mate? - Meat.
肉? 不 静音 静音
- Meat? - No, mute. Mute.
静音 这
Mute. Here.
Jim Marwood 我们该怎么对你?
Jim Marwood, what are we gonna do with you?
我会告诉你 那是一个我希望能静音的音箱(议长)
I'll tell you, that's one speaker I'd like to put on mute.
好吧 哦 我也来一个
Okay, well, I'm gonna give this a shot.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表