Which was? - Lamb cutlets.
不是
No.
是的 我很抱歉我了解你 Selina
Yeah. I'm sorry I know you, Selina.
原谅我 你对我而言不是个大谜题
Forgive me. You're not a big mystery to me.
而我非常享受这种像打了石膏的僵硬笑容
And I'm very much enjoying the plastered-on smile,
假装一切都很好 因为人们在看着
pretending everything's okay because people are watching.
别这么混♥蛋♥ Andrew
Don't be a bastard, Andrew.
你得做出同样的脸
You've got to do the same face.
你也得这么笑 就是这样
You put it on, too. There we go.
好吧 哦 现在这种调情算是比较隐晦了
Okay, well, now this flirting is a little bit more subtle.
那么 Ed Eddie
So, Ed. Eddie.
你认识谁?你知道Ray McCaskill吗?
Who do you know? Do you know Ray McCaskill?
是的 他是很好的人
Yeah, he's a great guy.
我们都很喜欢80年代的友情戏剧
We both are really into '80s buddy comedies,
很讽刺的是这就是我们变成朋友的方式
which is ironically how we became buddies.
炮♥友♥吧
Fuck buddies.
Jonah 你为什么在这
Jonah, why are you here?
你真的没有任何事可以做 是吗?
You really don't have anything to do, do you?
瞧 别理他 别理谁?
- Look, ignore him. - Ignore who?
嘿 我觉得这里的那位女士刚刚拍了Selina
Hey, I think that lady right there just took a photo of Selina.
这个?
This one?
我明白你们之间是爱恨交织
I understand that you guys have a love-hate relationship,
但很多人的这些感情都会轮着来
but most people alternate emotions.
他们不会同时展露爱恨两种情绪
They don't experience them at the same time.
我们一直保持着反复无常的关系
We've always had a volatile relationship.
你这么说指的是疯到掉渣吧
By that you mean bat shit crazy.
激♥情♥总是当中不可缺少的部分 没错
- Passion was always an integral part. - Yeah.
是的 还有争吵 漫长而辛苦的争吵
Yes, there was fights. Long, hard fights.
之后是漫长而辛苦的...
Followed by long, hard...
和好 对吧?
making up, right?
好吧 我觉得你们马上就要
Okay, I feel like you're actually going to have sex
在这张桌上开干了 而那真的会毁掉我的生日
on this table and that would truly ruin my birthday.
Catherine 算了吧 没人会在桌子上开干的
Catherine, please. Nobody's having sex on the table.
我是说 我们是性♥爱♥的动物 当然 哦 天哪
- I mean, we are sexual beings, of course. - Oh, my God.
我们有过性♥爱♥ 我们 你知道
We had sex. We, you know--
我是说 很棒的性♥爱♥ 很棒...的性♥爱♥
- I mean, great sex. - Great sex.
好吧 我得给我的心理医生发短♥信♥了
Well, I'm going to have to text my therapist.
那个不能喝酒是怎么回事?
What's the whole not drinking thing?
我是个贵格教♥徒♥ 什么?
- I'm a Quaker. - What?
扯淡! 没人是他妈的贵格教♥徒♥
Bullshit. No one's a fucking Quaker.
你大概认为保持冷静会让你保持状态
You probably think that staying sober keeps you on top of your game.
哦 猜 我努力工作也努力玩 贱♥人♥
Well, guess what. I work hard and I play hard, bitch.
这是我的信条
That's my credo.
我把该死的那个纹在了我的JJ上 还有空余的地方
I got that shit tattooed on my dick with room to spare.
Jonah 你甚至都还不是人
Jonah, you're not even a man.
你只能算是人的草稿
You're like an early draft of a man
那草稿上只随便画了一个巨大的骨架
where they just sketched out a giant mangled skeleton,
可他们没有时间去添加细节
but they didn't have time to add details
比方说上色啦自尊啦之类的东西
like pigment or self-respect.
如果科学怪人是用死人的老二拼起来的话 (参见同名科幻小说及电影)
You're Frankenstein's monster
你就是那个怪物
if his monster was made entirely of dead dicks.
我去洗手间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
别在我离开的时候让你们自己难堪
Just try not to embarrass yourselves while I'm gone.
我们会尽量试试
We'll give it a shot.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
唔 抱歉
Um, I'm sorry.
我能打扰一会吗 唔 不行
- Can I interrupt a second? - Uh, no.
看起来这有很多人正在发推特
It just looks like there's a lot of people who are tweeting
还有照相 所以你们大概希望能注意下姿势
and taking pictures, so you might want to be gesture-aware.
还好 谢谢 你可以离开了
It's fine. Thank you. You can go.
好的? 是的 好吧
- Okay? - Yeah, okay.
我想告诉你点事
I want to tell you something.
什么?
What?
唔 公♥关♥负责人告诉我
Um, the head of PR
说在上次选举的时候我们公♥司♥同时资助了
told me that our company funded super PACs
两边的超级政♥治♥行动委员会
on both sides during the last election.
我先被捧上了天
I just was fluffed
然后被狠狠地摔到了地上
and then I got fucked.
我无法相信你刚刚告诉我的事情
I cannot believe what you are telling me.
你知道...微笑
Do you know-- smile.
微笑 你这愚蠢的混♥蛋♥ 笑开一点
Smile, you stupid asshole. Make it bigger.
就是这样
There you go.
你知道媒体现在是怎么众口一词说我的么?
Do you have any idea how the press is all over me right now?
他们会怎么样报道
And how they are gonna run with the story
我资助我对手的故事?
about me funding my opponent?
你就是个他妈的蠢货
You're a stupid fucking prick.
对吗? 你说
Right? You say it.
我不会那么说
I'm not gonna say that.
好吧 现在发生了什么?
Okay, what happened now?
你们看起来就像要用牛排刀捅对方
You guys look like you're going to stab each other with steak knives.
我们正在吵架 我们也在微笑
We're having a fight and we are smiling
然后摆出虚假的表情 你也能做到 就是这样
and putting a face on and you can do that, too. There you go.
Selina 这只是生意
Selina, this is just business.
我们希望最终能和胜利者一起
We want to end up with the winner at the end.
没有任何私人恩怨在里面 我保证
There's nothing personal about it, I promise.
我甚至不知道这件事
I didn't even know about it.
哦 扯你♥妈♥的♥淡
Oh, that's utter bullshit.
但你知道吗?我会搞定它
But you know what? I'm keeping it together.
我确实会 这些都很好
I really am. It's all good.
我们能保持微笑 保持微笑 没错
We Can Keep smiling. - Keep smiling. Yeah.
我想如果你们继续微笑
I think that if you guys continue to smile,
你们会得永久性的牙关紧闭症
you're actually gonna get permanent lockjaw.
她真有趣
She's so funny.
不是吗? 真讽刺
- Isn't she? - Sarcastic.
我很抱歉打扰你们 我刚接到Kent的电♥话♥
I'm sorry to interrupt. I just had a call from Kent.
哦 来恭喜我 因为我促成了昨晚的协议
Oh, to congratulate me 'cause I made the deal last night.
美国感谢你 不客气
- America thanks you. - You're welcome.
总统会暂缓那个协议
POTUS is going to stall on that deal.
不 不 不 他为什么要那么做? 那不对
No, no, no. Why would he want to do that? That can't be right.
哦 在我看来那听起来像是他想政♥府♥停工
Well, it sounds to me like he wants a government shutdown
所以他可以责怪国会并让间谍的事情降温
so he can blame it on Congress and take the heat out of the spy story.
你听到了吗 是的
did You hear that? - Yeah.
去他妈的的总统 对吗? 还有去他妈的Kent
Fuck POTUS. Right? And fuck Kent.
他们就是一群混♥蛋♥
They're just a bunch of fuckers.
喔 哦 不 不 不
- Uh-oh. - No, no, no.
他们刚刚拍到了?我发火的样子?
Did they just get that? Me being angry?
哦 是的 但我不是对你发火
- Oh, yeah. - But I wasn't being angry with you.
我是说 我之前有对你发火
I mean, I was angry with you before,
但不是现在
but I'm not angry with you now.
我知道那个 亲爱的 首先别叫我亲爱的
- I understand that, honey. - Don't call me honey for starters.
你得冷静下来 你看起来快疯了
You have to calm down. You look crazed.
我们能没收那只电♥话♥吗? 我希望我们可以
- Can we confiscate that phone, please? - I wish we could.
我想太迟了 抱歉
- I think it's too late. - Excuse me.
推特上有张照片显示你们在吵架
There's a picture on Twitter and it looks like you guys are fighting.
什么? 就那个? 是的
What? From that? - Yes.
看这个 瞧 这不是事实
Look at this. Look. This is not what it is.
我指向你是因为我被总统弄疯了
I'm pointing to you because I'm mad about POTUS.
我没有说我因为你而对你发火
I wasn't saying that I was angry to you about you.
好吧 你让事情更糟糕了
Okay, Lee, you're just making it worse.
我没有 是他们
I'm not making it worse. They're making it worse.
爸爸 别那么做 你能不能别这么做了?
- Dad, don't do that thing. - Would you just cut that out?
每个人都来唱
Everybody sing.
不 不 不 我们得走了
Nope, nope, nope. We have to go.
好吧 好吧 吹灭你的蜡烛 亲爱的
- Okay. Okay. - Blow out your candles, honey.
有什么意义? 好吧 我来吹
- What's the point? - Okay, I'll do it.
许个愿 那里 灭了
- Make a wish. - There, it's out.
你可以在车里许愿
You can make your wish in the car.
好吧 好吧 把我的东西都拿着
All Right. All Right. - get All my stuff.
哦 不 好吧 我会拿着你的东西
Oh, no, that's fine. I'll get your stuff.
好吧 生日快乐
Okay, happy birthday.
这儿不错
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表