白宫西翼
west wing
不 Rachel 抱歉
No, Rachel, I'm sorry.
但访问后副总统的邀约陡增
But the VP's schedule has skyrocketed since the interview.
实际上 我并不觉得抱歉
Actually, I'm not sorry.
我不清楚自己为什么那么说 嘿 我告诉你
I'm not sure why I just said that. Boy, I'll tell you something.
那个电视访问冒了很大的险 但完全值了
That TV interview was a big gamble, but it really paid off.
瞧这个 这是什么?
Look at this. What is it?
他们叫你"不撒谎的副总统"
They're calling you the "no-BS VP."
就他妈是这样
Damn right they are.
我是说 我说的都是谎话 但至少听起来是真的 唔嗯
I mean, I lied and everything, but it sounded true, at least. Uh-huh.
心情不错
Mood is good.
只要之后的六年都像今天这样 他们就会选举我们当总统
Just need six more years like today and they will vote us POTUS.
嘿 女士 记得明天您有那个"动起来趣味(长)跑"吧
Hey, ma'am, remember tomorrow you've got that Get Moving Fun Run.
您大概应该准备准备吧 您不这么认为吗?
You probably should prepare, don't you think?
就一万米 没错
It's a 10K. Yeah.
我穿上盔甲也能跑完 好吧
I Can run that thing in a suit of armor. Okay.
女士 我不应该和您一起去这个捐赠者的上午餐会 我们不想引起任何警惕
Ma'am, I shouldn't go with you to this donors' brunch. We don't want to set off any alarm bells.
哦 没错 知道吗? 我也不该去
Oh, yeah. You know what? Me neither.
好吧 我会独自去亲那群讨厌的亿万富翁的屁♥股♥
Okay, I'll go kiss some hateful billionaire ass on my own.
让那些捐钱的性奋一把
Give them all donor boners.
每个人都想搭上您 女士 没错
Everyone wants a piece of you, ma'am. Yeah.
通过我 我需要和Ben谈谈 马上
Via me. I need to go talk to Ben right now.
来了(西班牙语)! 走吧
Andale! Let's go.
国♥务♥院♥告密者即将作证
state depaptment
到现在为止 我们还没有得到总统的任何消息
We haven't heard anything from the president so far.
我们收到传言 说在国♥务♥院♥的高层有一个告密者
We've got rumors of a whistleblower high up in the State Department.
什么? 你在做什么?
What? What are you doing?
我不想让人们看到那个 哦
I don't want people to see that. Okay.
他们应该在Ben办公室外放一个自动发药机 对吧? 是的
They should put those in a dispenser outside Ben's office, right? Yeah.
白宫员工正集结律师以防传票...
White House staff are lawyering up in case of subpoenas...
Ben.
Ben? 总统自己的党派内部在谈论一个潜在的挑战者
Ben? We've got the president's own party talking of a potential challenger...
嘿 为什么总统不干脆道个歉?
Hey, why doesn't POTUS just make an apology?
我是说 我那么做了 也就只有一个星期想自杀而已
I mean, I did and I was only, like, suicidal for a week.
哈? 因为他现在一团糟 好吗?
Huh? Because he's a mess, all right?
他的头盖骨里有一整洞的蝙蝠
He's got a cave full of bats in his skull.
我背了整个间谍案的黑锅
I took the heat for the spy.
就一点功劳也不算么? 算
Don't I get any credit for that at all? Yeah.
所以现在我们接到了众议院司法委员会传票 理由是"不明智"
So now we've got the House Judiciary Committee subpoenaing us senseless.
此外 还有谣言到处传
And on top of that, we got a rumor going around
说党内有个挑战者
that says that there's a challenger inside the party.
什么? 谁? 我不知道
What? Who? I don't know.
卡扎菲i的某个儿子吧 他们的民调支持率更高
One of Gaddafi's sons. They're polling better.
所以很感谢你的帮助 但你能不能停止表现得那么他妈积极?
So thank you very much for your help, but would you quit being so goddamned proactive?
为了最后的加演你会做什么? 用尊臀投一个开幕球么? (棒球开幕仪式)
What are you going to do for an encore? Blow the opening day pitch out of your ass?
啊 那不错
Ah, that's lovely.
未来两年也会这样?
Is this what this is going to be like for the next two years?
哦 天 是的
Oh, my, yes.
我们是挂在戒备状态上了
We are at DEFCON fuck.
嘿 女士 我准备了捐献者的资料卡
Hey, ma'am, I got flash cards on the donors.
不用了 谢谢 我能搞定
No, thanks. I got it.
Peter Spiddock与枪♥械♥共眠 Sandra O'Neill讨厌石油
Peter Spiddock sleeps with his gun, Sandra O'Neill fricking hates fracking,
Sidney Purcell... 和他说话
Sidney Purcell... talking to him,
就像被卡在了一条满是死老鼠的下水道里
it's like being stuck in a sewer pipe filled with dead rats.
他有钱来烧啊 不是说捐钱给您选举是烧钱
He's got money to burn. Not that donating to your campaign is burning money.
我完全了解这是什么 今天是个政♥治♥前戏
I know what this is all about. This is a political prick tease today.
没错 而我们马上就要见到一群老二了
Yeah, and we're about to meet a bunch of pricks.
哦 挑战者 小刺头
Yeah. Challenger schmallenger.
我是说 如果这个早午餐会进展不错 我竞选活动的发射平台就能
I mean, if this brunch goes well, my campaign launchpad is going to be made
用他妈的纯金打造了
of solid fucking gold.
六年后 就会是总统女士
And then in six years, it's gonna be Ms. President.
我们会需要更大的包!
We're gonna need a bigger bag!
总统办公室里有卵巢!
Ovaries in the Oval Office!
子♥宫♥西翼!
The West Womb!
什么?
What?
什么? 你知道 就像个子♥宫♥
What? You know, like a womb.
就像女人孕育婴儿的子♥宫♥...
Like a woman has a womb that the baby comes...
真可悲 《政客》杂♥志♥宣布Danny Chung刚上传了 他的"我在听什么"歌♥单到Spotify (社区音乐分享软件)
Oh, pathetic. "Politico" is announcing that Danny Chung has just uploaded his "What I'm Listening To" playlist on Spotify.
唔 我们需要做一份歌♥单
Hmm. We need to do a playlist.
不 我们不需要 哦 我们完全需要
No, we don't. Oh, we absolutely do.
找Dan 不用 我能帮忙弄那些歌♥
Get Dan. No, I can help with the songs.
你知道 我侄女超爱Katy Perry 我刚说了 找Dan
You know, my niece loves Katy Perry. Just like I said, get Dan.
退伍军人纪念堂
veterans memorial hall
他在那 DJ Dan
there He is. DJ Dan.
谢谢那份歌♥单 哦 我的荣幸
Thanks for the playlist. Oh, my pleasure.
看来它在各年龄的Chung粉中表现(播放)得都不错
Seems like it's playing pretty well, too, with the oldies and the Young Chungers.
年轻Chung粉
The Young Chungers.
你随便想能用来做推特话题啊 哦 你喜欢这个?
It's like you think in hashtags. Oh, you like that?
很好 也许我们能叫那些超过65岁的为"奶奶Chung"
All right, maybe we can call the over 65ers the Granny Chungs.
类似的 不 我会继续想想
Something. No, I'll keep working on that one.
哦 去 你得接那个 让她高兴
Oh, shit. You need to take that. Keep her happy.
艰巨的任务 闻到了吗? 钱
Tall order. You smell that? Money.
嘿 Dan?
Hey, Dan?
女士 你有没有听说
Ma'am. Have you heard anything about
Danny Chung歌♥单的事?
this Danny Chung playlist?
事实上 我刚知道
I just caught that, actually.
也有些俏皮时髦的东西
Some smart stuff on there, too.
面向年轻人的Nas (说唱歌♥手Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones)
Nas for the young folks,
给退休人员的Dean Martin (歌♥手 成名于30年代末)
some Dean Martin for the retirees.
他就是找了个虾兵蟹将写的
He just got one of his butt droids to do it,
这就是为什么我希望你来帮我做 懂吗?
which is why I want you to do it for me, okay?
您的混音就是我的命令 (仿"您的需求就是我的命令")
Your mix is my command.
嘿 Sue 帮我搞定这个 成吗? 你对这个很拿手
Come on, Sue, help me out with this, okay? You're good at this stuff.
你年轻 你嬉 你哈
You're young, you're hip, you're hop.
Jimmy Cliff怎么样? "不速之客"? (雷鬼歌♥手及其72年作品)
What about Jimmy Cliff? "The Harder They Come"?
不
No.
瞧 我完全没概念 所以 不
Look, I have no idea who that is, so, no.
Elvis Costello "和平 爱和理解"? (歌♥手及其78年翻唱大热歌♥曲)
Elvis Costello, "Peace, Love and Understanding"?
什么? 不 不 还是不
What? No, no, and no.
这些是不是都是从你的iPod里面找出来的?
Are you getting these all from your iPod?
不 我想是在云存储中 哦
No. I think it's in a cloud. Oh.
呃 你认为Danny Chung准备好两年后大干一场了么?
You know, do you think that Danny Chung's the one who's getting ready to bust a move in two years?
哦 看总统现在的走向
Well, the way POTUS is going,
他大概迟早会卷入战争
he'll probably stumble into a war sooner or later.
Chung会再次从军 但愿他被杀掉
Chung will reenlist and hopefully get himself killed.
我不明白为什么我不能和他一样受尊重 明白吗?
I don't understand why I don't get the same respect as he does, you know?
去! 哦 那个怎么样? "尊敬"
Shit! Oh, what about that? "Respect. "
Sue? 你知道的 那首Aretha Franklin的歌♥?
Sue? You know, the Aretha Franklin song?
是的 哦 哦 哦 哦
Yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
那会很不错 嘿 Mike Mike
That would be great. Hey, Mike. Mike.
喔! 哦 天哪
Ooh! Oh, my God.
女公爵受伤了 女公爵受伤了 黄色警报 黄色警报
Duchess is down. Duchess is down. Yellow, yellow.
重复 女公爵受伤了 去 Rick 走 走 走!
I repeat, Duchess is down. Go, Rick. Go, go, go, go!
哦 天哪 你的脸!
Oh, God, your face!
我们需要一个医生 很糟糕吗?
We're gonna need a medic. Is it bad?
不 是的!
No. Yes!
您没事 女士 您没事
You're fine, ma'am. You're fine.
副总统女士 请您站在原地不动
Madam Vice President, if you'd just stand still, please.
冷静下来 Martin 这不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我没事
Calm down, Martin. It's not a terrorist. I'm fine.
封锁过道 伙计们 没什么事
Just lock up the hallway, guys. It's all fine.
封锁 封锁 女士
Lock it up. Lock it up. Ma'am.
嗯? 这是你要做的
Yes? Here's what you do.
好的 别动
Okay. Don't move.
我们要把您的衣服剪下来
We're gonna have to cut your clothes off you.
哈? 我撞破过玻璃门
Huh? I walked through a glass door before.
这就是您要做的 好吗? 你在开玩笑
This is what you do, okay? You're kidding.
不 我很好因为我当时喝醉了
No, I was fine because I was drunk.
您会没事 哦
You're gonna be okay. Oh.
去 捐赠者们 去告诉他们我会晚几分钟
Shit, the donors. Just go tell them I'm gonna be a couple minutes late.
去对他们那么说 懂吗? 好的 好的
Go tell them that, okay? Okay, okay.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表