没错 还有我要见Furlong
Yeah. And I want to meet with Furlong.
想都别想 我不会进去的
It's not happening. I'm not getting in there.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, God!
哦 拜托 拜托 你觉得这很糟?
Oh, please. Please. You think this is bad?
等你到了伦敦 所有东西闻起来都有股尿骚味
Wait till you get to London. Everything smells like urine.
连食物也是
Even the food.
好吧 找到了
Okay, found it.
你怎么知道这是她的? 闭嘴 我找到了
- How do you know it's hers? - Shut up. I found it.
哦 上帝啊 这披萨真不错
Oh, my God, that pizza was good.
你知道的 我不怎么吃披萨 Roger
You know, I don't eat pizza very much, Roger.
但是当我吃的时候 那让我太他妈的高兴了
But when I do, it just makes me so fucking happy.
为此感谢中国人吧 什么?
Thank the Chinese for that. - What?
中国人发明了披萨 (有此一说) 不 他们没有
- The Chinese invented pizza. - No, they didn't.
是的 是他们 听着 Roger
- Yeah, they did. - Listen, Roger,
来谈谈现在到处传播的
let's talk about all these stories going around
所有关于Andrew的土地交易和我们的关系的故事
about Andrew's land deal and our relationship.
哦 天哪 所有的这些流言 谣传
Oh, my God, all these whispers, these rumors.
谁知道这些都是哪来的?
Who knows where any of that's coming from?
关键是这样的料非常非常多
The point is there's boxes and boxes of this stuff out there.
这个我知道 那是事实 嗯哼
- I know that. That's a fact. - Uh-huh.
就像Will阳痿一样的事实
That's as much a fact as Will's impotence.
我不认为那合适
I don't think that's appropriate.
他不介意 对吧 Will?
He doesn't mind. Do you, Will?
怎样都行 先生
Whatever works, sir.
对吧 瞧? 好队员 没错
- Right, see? Team player. - Yeah.
哦 我手里有一大摞牌呢 女士
Yeah, I got a pretty impressive deck of cards here, ma'am.
没说笑 我喜欢玩牌
No kidding. I love to play cards.
是吗? 没错
- Do you? - Yeah.
你最喜欢的是什么 上海牌
- What's your favorite game? - Shanghai.
我还以为是抽乌龟呢 (老处♥女♥)
I would have guessed Old Maid.
想玩钓鱼么? (也是牌类游戏) 当然
want to play go fish? - Sure.
那就来说牌吧 好的
- Why don't you lay 'em out? - All right.
王后 (Q) 我刚提过的盒子
Queen. The boxes I just mentioned.
嗯哼 装满污垢的盒子
Uh-huh. - Boxes full of dirt.
没错 爆♥炸♥性的污垢 有害的污垢
Right. - Explosive dirt. Hurty dirt.
是的 你可以开始叫我有害的脏污男
Yeah, you can start calling me the Hurty Dirty Man.
哦 我不会那么叫你
Yeah, I'm not gonna call you that.
好吧
All right.
我不会 你的王是什么?
I'm not. What's your king?
也许是Chung时间
Could be Chung time.
今晚每个人都Dan Chung
Everybody Dan Chung tonight.
Danny喜欢盒子
Danny likes boxes.
然后呢
And then?
哦 我可无法预测未来
Well, I can't predict the future.
Ooh!
Roger Furlong 瞧你一直如此娇羞
Roger Furlong, look at you being all coy.
你是的 哥们
You are, man.
你就是个腼腆的男孩 然后呢?
You're a coy boy. So what?
你和他达成了某种协议? 那就是你想要的?
You'd make some sort of a deal with him? Is that what you're thinking?
他政♥府♥班子里的某个高级职位?
For some sort of senior position in his administration?
奇怪的事情发生了 嗯哼
Stranger things have happened. - Uh-huh.
奇怪的事情可以发生
Stranger things could happen.
砰 砰
Boom. - Boom.
你要和我交易吗?
You want to make a deal with me?
在我未来的政♥府♥班子里预留个席位?
Have a place in my future administration?
喔 这可是无风起浪啊 对不对 Will?
Wow, that came out of nowhere, didn't it, Will?
就像果阿突如其来的季风 先生 (印度地名)
It's like a sudden monsoon in Goa, sir.
突如其来的季风 他们能提前好几周预测那些东西 你个蠢货
Sudden monsoon. They predict those things weeks in advance, you idiot.
嘿 你看过《沉默的羔羊》吗?
Hey, did you ever see Silence of the Lambs?
哦 当然 那把我吓坏了
Oh, yeah. That scared the living shit out of me.
我知道 很难相信他们有女的联邦探员
I know, it's hard to believe that they have female FBI agents.
哦! 我说笑的
- Oh! - I'm kidding.
我说笑的 我说笑的
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
我喜欢那种对女性的排斥
I love that kind of misogyny.
我喜欢像那样的女性排斥 是的 那是最好的例子
- I love misogyny like that. - Yeah, it's the best kind.
好吧 不论如何 关键是
Well, anyway, the point is you got
你知道那两个角色 对吧? 没错
- these two characters, right? - Right.
看起来很不一样 但他们能达成共识
That seem to be so different, but they can come to an understanding
并一起工作
and they can actually work together.
你知道吗? 你这点说得很对
You know what? You make such a good point.
你这点说得很对
You make such a good point.
啊哼 澄清一下 Roger
Ahem. Just to be clear, Roger,
你没有索求什么
you're not asking for anything
而我也没有做任何承诺
and I'm not agreeing to anything.
好的
Okay.
显然 我无法明确说出任何事情
Obviously, I can't say anything explicitly.
你也不能 你明白吗
Neither can you. You understand that?
Will 我明白吗?
Will, do I understand?
是的 你明白 先生
Yes, you do, sir.
你听到我们说什么了吗 Will?
Did you hear what we said, Will?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
好队员 没错
Team player. - Yeah.
我喜欢 没错
I Like it. - Yeah.
好吧 她正在路上 所以我们会把这个放到她的车里
All right, she's on her way, so we'll just put this in her car.
你查了机油吗 没有 谁他妈的会去查机油?
did You check the oil? - No. Who the Fuck checks their oil?
每个人
Everyone.
哦 嘿 Sue来了 哦 谢天谢地
- Oh, hey, Sue's here. - Oh, thank God.
谢谢 Sue 不用谢 Gary
- Thanks, Sue. - You're welcome, Gary.
Hi Shaun 嘿 先生们
- Hi, Shaun. - Hey, gentlemen.
很高兴见到你 Sue 拿一个袋子
- Nice to see you. - Sue, grab a bag.
我们会是恶心家族
We're gonna be the shitty Sopranos.
反正别弄脏我的裙子
Just don't get any mess on my dress.
我的脏东西在你的裙子上 我喜欢这个... 抱歉
My mess on your dress. I like this... sorry.
这之后你得付我车的清洁费
You're paying to have my car cleaned after this.
好吧 首先 别碰 谢谢 我没有...
Okay, first, no touching. Thank you. And I'm not.
好吧 来吧 来搞定这个
Okay, come on. Let's get this over with.
哦 上帝啊 我没法坐进去
Oh, God, there's no way I'm gonna fit in here.
这可比你♥妈♥的♥子♥宫♥大 你在那儿呆到了15岁
It's bigger than your mother's womb and you were in there till you were 15.
哦 天哪 好了
- Oh, my God. - There you go.
哦 天哪 我碰到了
Oh, God, I'm touching it.
有东西是湿的 有东西是湿的
Something's wet. Something's wet.
恶 好吧 弄到我的ID卡上了
- Ugh, okay. - It got on my ID badge.
注意你的腿 Lurch (Addams Family 中的大高个) 好吧 伙计们
- Watch your legs, Lurch. - All right, guys.
谁会买♥♥双门车啊? 哦 恶心
Who buys a coupe? Oh, gross.
人们会说他不该在那
People will say he shouldn't have been there.
但他已经死了 看在上帝的面上
But he's dead, for God's sake.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know.
我一直在想他最后的时刻
I keep thinking about his last moments.
是的
Yeah.
那个寡妇情况怎么样?
So how is the widow holding up?
她一直哭 就是他妈的一直哭
She's crying a lot. Like a shitload a lot.
她很难过 丈夫被吃 等等
She's upset. Husband eaten, et cetera.
不过她是你的忠实支持者 你该和她谈谈
She's a big fan of yours, though. You should talk to her.
我不知道 那搞不好会看起来很投机
I don't know. It could look opportunistic.
但英雄们没有选择 他们被选择
But heroes don't get to choose, they get chosen.
说到被选择 Dan.com/Egan怎么样了?
Speaking of chosen, how is Dan.com/Egan?
我仍然是个支持者 你也应该是 Danny
- I'm still a fan. - And you should be, Danny.
我就他妈的太了不起了 没错
- I'm fucking awesome. - You are.
但悲伤地说 Selina和Kent Davison对我的命运视而不见
Sadly, though, Selina and Kent Davison are blind to my destiny.
瞧 他们的思维还停留在90年代
See, they're thinking like it's the 1990s.
我的思维已经到了2020年
I'm thinking like it's the 2020s.
你有双眼2.0的视力哈? (双关)
You got 20/20 vision, huh?
Zowie! (Zoe Fleury 歌♥手) 你喜欢那个?
- Zowie! - You like that?
瞧 我的队伍里需要更多这种人
See, I need more of that on my team.
你现在是这是邀我工作么?
You offering me a job?
我现在手上没有任何空缺职位 但是会有的
I don't have any immediate vacancies, but I will.
六年内 你和我
In six years' time, you and me,
在总统办公室里订披萨还有空袭
Oval Office ordering a pizza and an air strike.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表