Madam Vice President, this is General Mercer.
太棒了 跟你打赌三号♥机会拍到杀人镜头
This is so awesome. I'll bet you camera three gets a kill.
将军 总统先生
General, Mr. President.
好牧人行动进行顺利 女士
Operation Good Shepherd is proceeding well, ma'am.
我们现在看的是黑鹰直播
We are looking at live feeds from cams
我们要进去了
aboard the Black Hawks and we are about to go in.
祝你们好运 先生们 女士
- Good luck, gentlemen. - Ma'am.
开枪的时候会很响 副总统女士
When the guns go off, they will be loud, Madam Vice President,
所以不要爆粗口
so no swearing.
George 你这话
George, comments like that
极度不合时宜
are incredibly inappropriate
在有人命悬一线的时候说
when people's lives are at stake.
我得再来一杯
I've got to get a refill here.
老式喷气飞机需要加油了 打扰一下
Old jumbo needs a refill. Excuse me.
拍得不错 女士 Jonah 现在世界上
- It's a good photo, ma'am. - Jonah, there are more important things
有更重要的事
going on in the world right now.
嗯 不错
Oh, yeah. Huh.
战报确认
Acquisition is confirmed.
鸡蛋回篮子里了
The eggs are back in the basket!
好的 鸡蛋蛋
Yeah! Eggs-shak-a-laka!
就爆在你面前 鸡蛋
In your fucking face, eggs.
什么 人♥质♥ 救出来了?
What? The hostages? We got 'em?
是的
Yeah!
历史丰碑啊...
Legacy marker. Yeah!
Gary. Gary.
Sue回去听证的事就上不了新闻了
So Sue's return to the hearing's wiped off the news map.
这是今天人们最不关注的事了 拜托
That's the last thing on anyone's mind today. Come on.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
去年办公用品的花费
Last year's expenditure on office supplies
与前一年的持平
was held at the exact same level as the previous year.
也就是总合...
Which means that the total sum...
看起来你已经是过去时了 Wilson小姐
Seems like you're no longer news, Miss Wilson.
你的15分钟结束了
Your 15 minutes might be up.
尘归尘
Ashes to ashes,
坚定归土
robust to dust.
嘿 Sue 续集怎么样
Oh, hey, Sue. How was the sequel?
短
Short.
被名誉这头怪兽无情地榨干后抛弃了
Pumped and dumped by the fame monster, huh?
我从国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会拿到了全面的任务评估报告
Oh, I got the full mission eval from the NSC.
咱们跟副总统谈谈吧 走
- Let's speak to the veep. - Let's go.
怎么了
Yep?
女士 恭喜 女士
- Ma'am. - Congratulations, ma'am.
谢谢 Ryan先生
Thank you, Mr. Ryan.
好牧人行动是个巨大的胜利
Operation Good Shepherd... total success.
当然 永远忠钱
Yeah! Semper fucking fee.
忠诚 忠诚 忠诚对
- Fi. - Fi. Fi, right.
所有人♥质♥都完好无损地被救出
All hostages recovered unharmed.
只有一名受伤 有详细情况吗
Only one injury. - Detail on that injury?
一个海军陆战队员 第二侦察营
A Marine sergeant, 2nd recon battalion,
流弹 他失去了一只腿
stray ordnance, he lost a leg.
等等 等等
Uh... wait, wait.
你是说我们有一个海军陆战队失去了一只腿?
You mean one of our Marines lost a leg?
是的 女士 他的左腿 女士
Yes, ma'am. His left leg, ma'am.
Um...
整条腿?
the entire leg?
我相信他的腿从膝盖之上都没有了
I believe he lost from above the knee.
所以他们可以...
Oh, so they were able to...
医治他的脚就行了?
just salvage his foot?
不 我认为他...
No, I believe he lost from above...
从膝盖之上往下基本没有腿了
he basically doesn't have a leg from above the knee down.
他是行动中的一员吗
Was he part of the operation?
是的 他本来应该8号♥轮岗的
Yes. He was actually due to be rotated out on the eighth.
8号♥
Oh, on the eighth.
好吧
Huh. Okay.
他
Is he...
他很疼吗
ahem, is he in a lot of pain?
不 女士 噢 很好
- Oh, no, ma'am. - Oh, good.
不 他现在在医学昏迷中
No, he's in an induced coma.
但我想他醒过来的时候...
But I suppose when he wakes up...
我需要点新鲜空气 抱歉
I just need to get some air. Excuse me.
再次恭喜 女士 千万次地感谢
- Congratulations again, ma'am. - Thanks a million.
恭喜 女士 谢谢
- Congratulations, ma'am. - Thank you.
我让一个士兵丢了一只腿 Mike 很好 很好
- I lost a man his leg, Mike. - So good. So good.
不 不 不 我让一个人失去了腿 Mike
No, no, no. I lost a man his leg, Mike.
谢谢 谢谢 伙计们
Thanks. Thanks, guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士 我只是想说表现太完美了
Ma'am, I just want to say consummate performance.
不止拯救了人♥质♥
Not only did you rescue the hostages,
而且全歼了Sue
but you annihilated Sue.
你选了她听证那天来行动
You picked the operation date to blow her appearance off the map.
我是说 天才啊 女士 天才啊
I mean, genius play, ma'am. Genius.
我称之为暗中出击
I call that overshadowboxing.
知道吗 Dan
You know what, Dan?
你一直离一个人耳边这么近的叨叨
The problem with being so close to somebody's ear all the time
你会开始觉得你能读懂他们的心思
is that you begin to think that you can see inside their head,
但你不能 Dan 你不能
but you can't, Dan. You can't.
明白吗 明白 女士
- Do you understand that? - Understood, ma'am.
嘿 女士 是的
- Hey, ma'am. - Yes?
给你来杯肉桂咖啡什么的
Can I get you a cinnamon mocha or something?
好吧 我给你拿
Yeah, let me get that for you.
一个时代结束了 哥们
End of an era, buddy.
一个时代结束了
End of an era.
我害一个人失去了一条腿
I lost a man his leg.
不要再说了 女士
Please stop saying that, ma'am.
他会重新站起来的 我有感觉
He'll bounce back. I got a feeling.
女士 副总统有时得
Ma'am, the vice president sometimes has to do
做坏事才能得来好结果
bad things to make good things happen.
这条腿只是你所付出的代价
The leg is just the price of admission
为了达到现在这个位置
to the place you wanted to be.
也许我们可以邀请他去白宫
Well, maybe we could invite him to the White House.
知道吗 一旦他重新站...
You know, once he's back up on his...
当然 我们会把他推上坡道的
Sure, we'll roll out the ramps.
女士 这年头他们用的义肢
Ma'am, some of the prosthetic legs they have these days
有的和真腿一样好
are as good as real legs.
我向你保证他们比我的烂腿好
I guarantee you they're better than my shitty legs.
我讨厌我的腿 事实上 如果我有选择
I hate my legs. In fact, if I had the choice...
Huh?
无所谓 我要走了
Never mind. I'm gonna go.
嘿 女士 想来点
Hey, ma'am. How would you like
杏仁小面包吗
a nice little almond croissant?
当然 太好了
Oh, yeah. I would love that.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
能弄大点吗
Can you make it a big one
所以你可以把我塞面包里
so you can stuff me inside of it
然后把我偷运出去吗
and smuggle me out of here?
当然
Of course I can.
里面可能还会有覆盆子惊喜噢
And there might be a little raspberry surprise in them.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表