剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表
感谢来到我们的节目
Thank you for coming.
说得好 Symone
Nice. Symone.
所以如果你想完全清醒的话
So if you wanna be fully woke
你需要主动参与到政♥府♥活动之中
you need to volunteer and participate in government,
而不只是每个月在推特上敷衍地发#黑命贵
not just tweet black lives matter once a month.
朋友们 那样做毫无用处
Okay guys, that doesn't do anything.
接下来
Coming up,
进入今晚的学习总结 我们马上回来
what did we learn tonight? We'll be right back.
今晚的节目到此为止 小子们
Well that's it for tonight. Chickens.
让我们来升华一下主题
To take it out on a high note,
虽然世界上有那么多肮脏丑陋的事物
with all the bad things in the world,
但是每天都能是一个听起来是瞎编的国家节日
it's nice to know that every day
真的让人倍感宽心
is a fake sounding national holiday,
似乎是由一些百无聊赖社畜
seemingly invented by bored people at work
发明的无聊节日
having nothing to celebrate.
"嘿 Janet 今天是国家布朗尼日
"Hey Janet, it's National Brownie Day,
你是在奋力工作呢 还是在奋力摸鱼呢"
You're working hard or hardly working?"
今天实际上是是国家奶油硬糖布朗尼日
Today actually is National Butterscotch Brownie Day.
所以我们要给予 没错
So we're giving, that's right.
我们要送给我们的观众 奶油硬糖布朗尼
we're gonna give our audience butterscotch brownies,
上面有不同颜色的巧克力豆
and they have different color chocolate chips
代表了不同种族
representing the spectrum of race,
以及团结全美的一项精神
and something that unite all Americans,
那就是 我们对糖分始终如一的奉献
our unwavering dedication to sugar.
如果你还记得自己经过清醒认证了的话
and, if you can remember then you are woke certified,
每个人都能得到清醒贴纸
everybody gets woke stickers!
我觉得因为我是一个白人女性
I didn't think as a white woman
不适合由我奖励她清醒贴纸
it was appropriate to award her a woke sticker.
所以我就留在了桌子上
So I'm just leaving on the table,
如果她想奖励自己的话
if she wants to award it to herself.
好了
There we go.
现在我们都清醒了
Now we're all woke.
感谢我们的主题国王Jeffery Self
Thank you to our theme king Jeffery Self,
和Symone Sanders
and Symone Sanders.
晚安 祝您生活愉快
Good night and enjoy your life!
剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表