剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表
路漫漫其修远兮
It's going to be a long journey,
不过 只要每天支付四笔59.99美元的小数额
But for four small payments of $59.99 a day,
你就能从 一张口"你们这类人" 晋级到
you can work your way up from being someone who says "you people",
一张口"我们这类人"
to someone who says "us people".
清醒等级证书既不受官方认证
Wokeness certification is neither an accredited program
也不受新墨西哥 德州
nor is it recognizing Texas,
佛罗里达州 华盛顿特区的认可
Florida, and Washington DC.
花钱买♥♥清醒 或者你可以试着别当混♥蛋♥
Pay to be woke, or you can just try not be an asshole.
记住 清醒是一段长路
remember getting woke is a journey,
而不是目的地
not a destination
永远不要跟穿卡其裤的死鱼眼买♥♥东西
And never buy anything from people with dead eyes and khaki slacks.
我们马上回来 下一环节将请到Symone Sanders
We'll be right back with Symone Sanders!
我万分激动地请出下一位嘉宾
I am so, so excited to welcome our next guest.
她是CNN政♥治♥评论员和民♥主♥党战略家
She is a CNN political commentator and a democratic strategist.
有请Symone Sanders
Please welcome Symone Sanders!
你好 - 你好
Greetings. - Greetings.
首先 虽然我没有想在此做文章 但我还是要这么干
First of all, I don't mean to make it about this, but I'm going to.
你27岁
You're 27.
是的 我的生日是12月10日
I am, my birthday is December 10.
很好
Okay.
嗨起来 我可是射手座
Cheer up, 'cause I am a Sagittarius.
你的网站
On your website,
他们可以把所有礼物寄送到你的网站
They can send all the gifts to your website.
所有 所有礼物 没错
All the all the gifts, yeah.
你很早就开始从政了
So you gotta start in politics very young.
你16岁的时候 在奥马哈市长底下找了份工作
You were 16 when you got a job working for the mayor of Omaha.
是的 奥马哈市的前市长Jim Suttle.
Yes. Former mayor of Omaha Jim Suttle.
我当时是办公室里的通信员
I was a communications assistant in the office,
他们想要罢免这位市长
and they tried to recall the mayor.
因为 - 他们就是 就是不喜欢他做的事
Because... - You know, they just,they just didn't like what he was doing.
我们可以做到吗 我们可以罢免他吗 - 可以
Can we do that? can we recall him? - You can,
但你不知道的是 要进行罢免选举
but what you don't know is to have a recall election,
必须先进行一个选举
you have to have an election,
才能说你想要罢免选举
to even say if you want to have recall election,
需要很多钱 - 太多钱了
It's very expensive. - It's so much.
然后 他们试图罢免市长
So, they tried to recall the mayor,
我去了罢免选举做志愿者
so I went to go volunteer on the recall election.
我们赢了罢免选举
We beat the recall,
所以最后就没有罢免成功
so we didn't end up having a recall.
但从那以后 我和田纳西州的一家公♥司♥
But from there I got super involved
一直有密切联♥系♥
with the firm, um, out of Tennessee,
那家公♥司♥我们帮助了罢免运动
that came in help with the recall campaign.
到现在我一直在从政 - 是赢得了罢免
So I have been doing politics... - Stop the recall.
罢免 罢免 罢免
Recall, Recall, Recall.
从那以后我就一直在做这个
I have been doing that ever since.
你在政♥治♥上很活跃 而今天这一集是关于清醒
So you're politically active and today's episode is all about being woke.
我觉得这是个很好问题 清醒对你的意义是什么
So I think it's a great question to ask you what is being woke mean to you.
DeRay Mckesson是我的好朋友
So, you know. Uh, DeRay Mckesson is a good friend of mine,
他是一个活动家 教育家 为Deray欢呼 为他欢呼吧
he's an activist, an educator, yeah shout out to DeRay, shout out to DeRay.
DeRay经常说 没有人一生下来就清醒
And DeRay always said, nobody is born woke,
是某样事物使你清醒
something wakes you up.
好吗 所以我真的 我想要到处传播这个观点
Okay? So I totally and I wanna repeat that everywhere I go,
因为我也这么认为
because I believe that.
清醒这个词的定义
So one, like the definition of woke
是关于一种高度的思想觉悟
literally is about a heightened sense of awareness,
而具体来说是
But it's specifically about that
这种思想觉悟和黑人在美国的生活
this sense of awareness is strictly tied to being a black person
紧密相关 - 好吧
navigating life in America. - Okay.
我想要变清醒 - 那么 可以 你可以变清醒
I wanna be woke. - So... yeah, you, and you can be woke.
清醒实际上意味着 你必须考虑到
So woke really means you have to take into account
比如两性问题
intersexuality for example.
人们经常谈及一个事实
Like people always wanna talk about
男人每赚一美元 女人才赚79美分
the fact that women only earn 79 cents for every dollar man makes.
而我一路走来都在追求男女薪酬平等
And I'm all the way here for gender pay equity.
但是这个数据只是针对白人女性
But that's for white women.
黑人女性的薪酬是6♥4♥美分
Black women only earn 6♥4♥ cents for every dollar white man makes.
而拉丁女性仅仅是54美分
and Latino women only earn 54 cents.
所以在女权运动和薪酬平等运动中
and so in the women's rights movement, in the pay equity movement,
我们可以讨论面临的问题
we can talk about our issues,
但我们不能以偏概全
but we can't paint with a broad show brush.
那么 比如你在一个抗♥议♥运动演讲的时候 你会怎么适用
So how do you apply that when you say at a protest,
我相信你肯定参加了不少的平权抗♥议♥运动
which I'm sure you've been to your fair share of,
然后你在努力说服别人
and you're trying to convince other people,
你知道抗♥议♥的一大主题就是反抗
you know a big theme with protesting is resist.
这是个很大的概念
That's a big idea.
一个大主题
It's a big theme.
反抗是什么意思
What does resist mean
当你遭到某种阻碍的时候 你是如何反抗的
And how do you resist when you feel so shackled?
我是反抗主义的忠实拥护者
So I am a staunch member of the resistance,
好吗 我来此不是为了支持美国的现任总统
Okay? I'm not here for the current president of the United States,
我的票投给了Bernie
I voted for Bernie.
真可惜 因为 让我们请出 特朗普
That's a shame, cause let's bring him up, Donald Trump!
我认为抗♥议♥和游♥行♥是非常重要的
Look, I think protests and march are super important,
但再看一眼女人游♥行♥
but again look at the women's March for example.
女人游♥行♥很早就出现大量的负面报道
Women's March was so, uh, they got a lot of bad press early on,
因为没有有色人种的女性参与其中
because there were no women of color engaged and involved in what was going on.
如果游♥行♥真的是为了所有女人
And if the March was really about all women
并且也有一点点关于下一届美国总统
a little bit about the you know, next president of the United Stated,
你就得把有色人种的女性加进来
you have to include women of color in that conversation.
我们必须真正意识到
So we have to be really really intentional
自己所做的事
about what it is that we do
不论是抗♥议♥还是游♥行♥
whether it's protesting, whether it's marching,
因为各种形式的打破陈规 这是本质
because all forms of disruption, 'cause that's what this really is,
非常重要且是必须的
are super important and they are needed.
还有总统
And the president,
我不管他发什么推特
I don't care what he tweets.
他肯定在意这些游♥行♥
He definitely cares about these marches.
它们让他寝食难安 其效果显著
These get under his skin and I think they're effective.
那你下一步打算做什么
So what's next for you?
你是个极其刻苦上进的女人
You're a...like you're an extremely driven motivated woman.
你是Bernie Sanders的新闻秘书 - 是的
You are the press secretary for Bernie Sanders? - Yes.
不是亲戚
No relation.
解释
Explain.
是的 我本来想问
Yeah. I was gonna ask,
我本来想问你是不是靠裙带关系上位的
I was gonna ask did you get this job from nepotism.
我的天哪 我和他不是亲戚
Oh My Goodness No relation.
我无论到哪都得解释一下
Everywhere I went, I had to say it.
有一次我上一个交通广播电台
Once I was on the radio with the guy doing drive time radio,
他大概这么说
and he's like,
我和Bernie Sanders的新闻秘书在一起
I'm here with Bernie Sanders press secretary
Symone Sanders
Symone Sanders.
他们之间没有亲戚关系 相信我 我正看着她
She's not related. Trust me, I'm looking at her.
我就告诉电台观众
So I tell everybody
是吧 是吧
right? right?
我告诉他们 我说
So I tell everyone, I'm like,
大家好 他这么说是因为我是黑人
Hello everyone, he's saying that because I'm black,
而且也可能因为我是秃头
and probably because I'm bald.
所以我们都度过了一小段快乐的清晨驾驶时光
So we had a good little early morning drive time.
那一定很有意思
It must felt so great.
我还会继续从政
So I'm gonna still stay engaged and involved in politics,
不过 我正在写一本书
but I'm writing a book,
我在写一本书
and so I'm doing a book
有点年轻版的<向前一步>的感觉
it's gonna be kind of like a young Lean In,
但也是写给我们刚刚谈到的人
but also for people that we just talked about,
你想监督预算联盟
you want to galvanize budget coalition,
如何追求想要追寻的事物
how do you really go after things you say you wanna go after.
我打算将这些写下来
So SI'm gonna write about that.
明年春天我的书应该会出版
So next spring my book should be coming out
到时我们就知道是什么情况了
and we'll see what goes on.
Symone Sanders
Symone Sanders.
剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表