剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表
我深知 如果我
And I knew that, yeah, and if I,
谢谢了 朋友们
Thanks, guys.
有你的身材和秀发 和你一样年轻的话
had that body and that hair, and I were your age,
我肯定会这样 大家快看我
I'd be like, check it out.
对我来说
Like, to me,
在这个年纪 女孩子就是应该
this is the time in your life when you are supposed to be
大胆表达自己 为自己的身体感到自豪
expressing yourself and proud of your body.
哦 谢谢 - 而对此 我感觉女性
Oh, thank you. - And it feels like as women,
这样的举动从来不曾得到过世人的认同
there's never a time when we're allowed to do that.
说到这个 我觉得很有意思的是
Well with that, it was actually really interesting for me,
因为 我根本不知道
because, I had no idea
当时的着装规范
of the dress code.
我看到了我喜欢的裙子
I saw a dress I really liked,
而且我就是 想要穿上它
And I was like, I, you know, I wanna wear this,
我觉得裙子适合穿去参加活动
I think this'd be great for it.
当我出现在那里的时候
When I showed up there,
同剧组的演员没有觉得哪里不对
my co-stars had no problem with it.
他们 很高兴看到我
They were, you know, really happy to see me,
他们就夸了我好看 然后就聊别的了
They all told me I look great and we moved on.
我真的是
I was really,
我想说 当我第二天
I'd like to say I was shocked that
看到头条都在谈论我的裙子时 我很震惊
the next day the headlines were about my dress.
的确
Right.
但事实上我毫不惊讶
But I wasn't.
你现在已经看开了 - 我看得太开了
You're over it now? - I'm so over it.
只是变得更加失望了
It's just more disappointing to me that,
这也是我们在说的问题
that's what we're talking about.
事关全体女性的问题
That's what we talk about for all women.
我们从未看到过任何一个说女人好话的头条
We never hear good headlines about women.
尤其是 你今年19岁吗
Well, especially you know, you're 19?
这个可以说的
We're allowed to say that.
你还年轻 我们还是可以说你的年龄的 没毛病
You're young enough that we can say your age. It's fine.
不是问题
It's not like a problem.
特别是 有些人看到你穿着打扮的风格
Especially, you know, like some people might look at the way you dress,
会说 这树立的什么榜样
And it's like, what about the example?
然后我就想 我们恶意去抨击 一个
I'm like, what about the example
年纪轻轻就在好莱坞这汪♥洋♥大海上闯荡的女人
when we are attacking a young woman
伤害她的感受
who's navigating the water of Hollywood,
只因她展现了女人本色
and making her feel bad,
这样的榜样又如何
just for expressing herself as a woman?
这样的榜样怎么样呢
Like, what about that example?
在我看来 更为重要的是
Well, I think what's more important is that
父母应该少费心于
I think people should be focusing less on
拿明星名人做孩子的榜样
having celebrities be role models for their kids,
而该把注意力多放在如何培养孩子独♥立♥自主上
and be focusing more on how to teach their kids to be an individual,
不要盲目效仿名人
and not follow a celebrity.
是吧 说的太对了
Right? Absolutely.
如果说因为我看了一些照片
And If I may go out on a limb
比如一些令人感觉下流的照片
because I was looking at some of the pictures
就决定铤而走险 以身试法
and some of the, like pearl clutching moments,
我不得不说 其实一个两个
and I gotta say from one to another,
都是在针对你的胸部
it's about your boobs.
这就是问题所在
Like, that's the problem.
想笑就笑吧
You can laugh.
你们就像是 天呐
You guys go like, oh no.
不要提到胸部和名人
Don't mention boobs or celebrity.
我记得高中的时候 有一次我穿了一件背心
But when I was in high school, I remember wearing a tank top.
因为我胸比较大
and because I had like these big boobs,
而另一个女孩也穿了背心 她是A罩杯
the same girl that was like that wear a tank top, was like an A cup,
老师从没说她什么 我就不一样了
The teachers never said anything to her.
高中的时候 我也遇到过一样的事情
It was the exact same for me in high school.
我闺蜜的体型和我截然相反
My best friend is the, uh, polar opposite of me,
她又高又瘦
she was tall and thin, and you know,
你也瘦 - 她真的 不不不
you're thin. - she doesn't really...No no no,
她是 - 而我是 前有点凸 后有点翘
she is... - but I'm a...You know, I have some butt and I have some boobs,
是的 - 这是不同的
Yeah. - It's a little different.
高中的我们身材是两个极端
So we were the polar opposites in high school.
我们平时穿制♥服♥ - 嗯
We would wear our uniforms, and... - Yes.
我们学校有常服星期五 常服星期五的时候
Then we have free dress Friday, and on free dress Friday,
如果我穿的衬衫
if I wore any shirt
只要露出一点点乳♥沟♥ - 引人注意
that showed the slightest bit of cleavage, - Distract.
我就要被叫去校长那儿了 - 没错
I was automatically sent to the principal. - Right.
因为 因为不合规矩
It wasn't, you know, it wasn't up to standard,
违反校规 我不能穿
It wasn't, cause I couldn't wear that.
你的身体是个错误 这就是他们的意思
Your body is wrong. It was what they were telling you.
在他们看来是错误 是错误 - 明白
It was wrong, it was wrong. You know, - Yeah.
我的身体让学校男生分心 无法专心学习 - 这
My body was provoking the boys not focus in school, - which...
闺蜜的却没事 - 是的
But my friend was okay. - Right.
这也是对她A罩杯的不公平
It...It's, That's an unfair message to her A,
意思是她的身材不够好
that her body isn't attractive enough.
对我也很过分 因为他们觉得我的身体是 错误
It's terrible for mine because mine is, you know, wrong, and...
男孩们表示
And the boys are like,
管你怎么样 我们已经做好准备上了
we're ready to go no matter what, so.
没错
Right, and...
我想这么说 女人年轻的时候
I have to say in the vein of like when you're a young woman,
探巡着自己的身体
and you're navigating your own territory in your body,
慢慢地成为一个完整而又自在的自我
and you're coming into your own and being comfortable with it.
我希望自己年轻的时候
I wish that when I was younger,
能有人告诉我 我是什么样的
somebody told me what I look like.
不是说你
This is not you,
是我的缘故 是我缺乏安全感
this is on me because this is an insecurity of mine.
这是一张我第一次上电视的照片
I have here a picture of the first time I was on TV,
我看起来像是在进行色情片的试镜
I look like I'm auditioning for a porn.
我就像刚从德州出来登台
Like I just like showed up like from Texas,
一副上台激动万分的样子
So I'm Like I'm just excited to be here.
总之 你做的比我当时好多了
Anyway, so you're doing it much better than I did it.
你好可爱的
You looked adorable.
你看起来没有什么上台前的紧张感
You do not look like you're itching for reports or something.
一想到能去那儿袒胸露乳 我就兴奋
Um, I'm a little too happy to be there with my tits out.
好吧
Alright,
露出你的胸 尽情摇摆吧
Rock out with your tits out.
Ariel Winter 感谢你能来到这里
Ariel Winter thank you for being here!
观众朋友 每周三晚上9点<摩登家庭>播出
You can watch Modern Family wednesdays at 9 pm,
不过也不用我多说了
but you already know that
他们已经收割了差不多500个艾美奖了
because they have like 500 Emmys.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back.
难忘今宵 难忘今宵
What a night! What a night!
希望你们能从今晚的秀里得到启发
Hopefully you've taken it away from tonight's show
做女人难
that being a woman is hard,
女人间得相互依靠
and that we should be able to count on each other.
差劲的女人除外
except for the women who suck.
做个好人吧 另外 吃披萨带我一份
Do better. Also, share your pizza with me.
善待其他女人
Be kind to other women,
因为你的经历 她们全都知道
because they know exactly what you're going through,
包括身体上的疼痛
including physical pain.
这让我想到今天这个节日
Which brings me to today's holiday.
全国穿孔日
It's national piercing day, everyone.
为了庆祝节日
In celebration,
我旁边是Robert 他将在全国观众面前给我打耳洞
I'm here with Robert who's going to pierce my ear on national television.
为了庆祝这一幕
And In honor of that,
我们要为在座每一位送上一对耳圈
we are giving everyone in the audience hoop earrings,
因为女人的一生需要跳过一个个的火圈
because we know that women have to jump through hoops in life.
非常巧妙
Very clever.
如果你觉得这并无巧妙可言
If you don't find that clever,
说实在的 要么是因为穿孔
honestly,it was either the piercing thing
要么就是因为另一个国家节日
or celebrate the other national day is.
今天也是全国传记作家日
Then it's also national biographers day,
所以 打瞌睡吧 随你
So snore, whatever.
我要感谢Ariel Winter
I wanna thank Ariel Winter!
当然还有我们的主题皇后 Valentina
Of Course. Thank you to our theme queen Valentina.
剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表