剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表
然后你走过来 还在傻笑
and you came over and you were so giggly.
我超级激动的
I was shaking.
这 这太不现实了 - 是啊
It, that's so insane. - Yeah.
因为 你是你 你 你是一个科学家
Because like, you're you, and you, you're a scientist,
你既是科学家也是一位母亲 你还演了
you're a scientist and a mother and you're on...
所以我十分明白你不能自己了
So I know for sure that you're off.
就正常人的感受而言
Empirically.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我从你身上看到的第一个闪光点
So the first thing that I find fascinating about you
是 你有自己的做人原则 和道德观念
is you have your ethics, and your morals,
你住在好莱坞
You're living in hollywood,
那里就是一座垃圾之城
which is just a garbage heap of a city,
时时刻刻能遇到疯子
with just insane people at every turn.
而你能坚持本我
And you manage to sit-
你是一位母亲 是一个素食主义者
you're a mother, you're a vegan,
是犹太人
you're Jewish,
你遵从着犹太教的教条 - 我是虔诚教♥徒♥型
And you adhere to the rules of Judaism. - I'm observant-ish.
我自认为的 - 没错 你是虔诚教♥徒♥型
As I call myself. - Yeah, you're observant-ish.
你是一名科学家
You're a scientist.
你有自己所珍视的价值观
Like you got your values that are important to you.
我觉得从中 呃 可以看出
And I think one thing that, uh, I guess comes out of that
如果你有想说的话 你就会说
is when you have something to say, you say it,
并且是严谨的 还可谓慎言的
in a, in a scientific and almost delicate way.
你不会说气话
You're not angry.
对 虽然说 我也有女人脾气或是想生气时就生气
Um, right. I mean, I do get angry as women or want to,
但是我想 虽然人们都认为我特别自信
but I think that, you know, people assume that I'm super confident,
实际上我不是 对我来说
And I'm actually not, it's actually very hard for me
说出那些我想说的话 其实并不容易
to speak up about the things that I do speak up about,
但是我有这么一些人在我身边
But I have um, I have a good group of
大部分是女性 还有几个男性
mostly women, but a couple men around me
嗯 - 他们鼓励我要勇敢
Yeah. - who encourage me to be brave,
不只是为我自己
not just for myself, but,
也不是为了全人类 但是
not for the sake of all humanity, but,
不是 - 其实也有点 一点点啦
No. - so kind of, a little bit. Um,
而是为了证明我们能够发声
no, but really to also demonstrate how we can speak
能够有交流 即使我们有分歧
and how we can have conversations, even if we don't agree.
这也是我认为有意思的地方 就像
And that's what I think is so interesting, like,
你和我是完全不同的两个人
you and I are such different people,
但是你所说的每句话都让我有共鸣
but everything you say resonates with me,
不仅仅是你说的话
not just what you're saying,
还有你的表现方式
but the way that you're presenting it.
我觉得这是教导年轻人 特别是年轻女人
And I think that's something we especially need to teach
我们尤其需要做到的 - 的确
young people and young women in particular. - Yeah.
这是展现自己的方式
This is the way you present yourself.
不用等别人叫你 就可以说出自己的想法
And you can speak your mind without people calling you names.
如果他们真叫你了 谁管他啊
And if they do, who cares?
你写了一本书
So, you've written a book,
<女孩成长手册> - 是的
called "Girling Up". - Yeah.
是一段成长过渡期 - 育儿
It's a segue. - Baby Up.
下周二出版
And it comes out next Tuesday,
是的 - 5月9日 然后我答应了你
It does. - May 9, and I am going to be
去主持一个书评小组
doing uh, uh moderating a panel,
没错
That's right.
我之前从来没有做过 - 我选中了你
I've never done that before. - I choose you.
我超爱的
I love that!
我超爱的 然后我开始
I love that. And so I started...
她 她写的 她写的
She, she wrote it, she wrote it.
他们打算要我俩在结束后百合一下了
They're gonna want us to make out at the end of this.
也不是不行 但他们还得给我好多钱
OK. Well, they're gonna pay me a lot more money
我才会上深夜台去搞百合 - 太好玩了
to do that on a deep cable channel. - It's a lot of fun.
所以 你写了这本书 然后 我第一次被叫去读它的时候
so you wrote this book and when I first was asked to read it,
我就想 我要有思想高度
I was like OK, raise my mind,
她可是一个博士
she's a PhD,
我以为会看到一本科学类书
And I thought it was gonna be a science book,
然后我开始了阅读
and I started reading it,
这本书将会为女孩成为女人提供极大助力
This is a wonderful tool for girls turning into women,
这是 是写给10到14岁女孩的吗
This is for ,what, like a 10 to 14-year-olds?
大概10到18岁
We're saying like more like 10 to 18,
10到18岁 - 取决于18岁的你思想有多前卫
10 to 18. - and depending on how advanced you are at 18.
我曾18岁呢 - 但是
I was. - But yeah.
即学即用
Ready to go.
我们也包治你这样的
We address that too.
书里有一整章可以供你和你的胸参考
There's a whole section just for you and your breast.
太棒了
Yes, amazing.
是的 我从科学的角度写了一本书
Yes, I wrote I wrote a book from a scientific perspective,
而受众是10到18岁的女孩
but for an audience of about 10 to 18 year old girls,
书名是<女孩成长手册>
it's called "Girling Up",
书的理念在于全面了解自身
And the idea is to know everything about yourself,
从X和Y染色体的生物原理
from how x and y chromosomes work,
到性和约会的概念 大脑运作方式
to what sex and dating is like, how your brain works,
身体吸收养分的途径
how your body takes on nutrition,
处理难题的方法
how you cope with difficult things
以及作为一名女性和人类的一员
and how you actually make a difference in the world
你如何能真正地在世界上拥有影响力
as a female and as a human being.
整本书涉及到
And it all has kind of a,
神经科学知识
a neuroscience background,
也有心理学知识
and also psychology background,
还有点社会学知识
and a little bit of kind of sociology.
比如我们看待自己身体的方式
Like the way we see our bodies
并不一定符合所有文化的审美 - 没错
is not the way every culture sees our bodies. - Right.
而且我觉得年轻女孩很有必要明白
And I think that's really important for young girls to, like,
我们所处的方寸之地 国内的媒体上或是文化下
to understand that the bubble that we live in our media or our culture
并不代表全世界对女人的看法 - 没错
in this country is not the way the entire world sees women, - Right.
就在国内 甚至有这样的文化
and there are even cultures within this country
它推崇去欣赏不同体型的女人
where women are appreciated for being different sizes and shapes.
我知道 有一种大众观点
So there's a kind of a general message
比如说女性赋权之类的 还有像是标签#进化论
and I know, empowerment and such like that, #eword.
我并不想听起来是在说 "看啊
And I don't mean it to sound like, "oh look,
名人强迫女孩去面对这些 - 你是认真的
celebrity person putting her, you know, face some of it. - You mean it.
我写的书 我是就是这个意思
But I write, I kind of mean it.
你想出一个成为成熟♥女♥人的系统的方法♥论♥
Like you create a holistic approach to femininity and womanhood.
我希望每一个人
And I hope that everybody picks up this book
能为了生命里的某个女孩翻开这本书
for a young woman in their lives,
像是有深爱女孩的人
or anyone who loves a young woman,
任何识字的人
Or anyone who reads,
都需要看看这本书
needs to read this book.
事实上是任何有眼球的人
Anyone with eyeballs really.
你可以就看字 字很漂亮
You could just look at the words, they are pretty.
因为有关科学的部分
'Cause the science stuff, I was like,
我对化学物质一无所知
oh I did not know that about chemicals.
所以结束前 我必须问一个问题
So before we go, I have to ask.
你是<生活大爆♥炸♥>的主演之一 - 对
You're one of the stars of the Big Bang theory. - Correct.
这季有谁领盒饭了吗
Um. Does anyone get killed off this season?
说出来吧
Spill it!
我要送你个独家爆料
I'm gonna give you the exclusive scoop.
全员领盒饭 - 各位 感谢Mayim Bialik
Everyone gets killed off... - Everybody, Mayim Bialik!
观众朋友们 节目结束了
You guys, it's over!
总共30分钟
That was 30 minutes,
以上是节目的全部内容
That's our show!
我想要感谢一下Mayim Bialik
I wanna thank Mayim Bialik
还有我风华绝代的主题女王 Alyssa Edwards
and my fabulous theme queen, Alyssa Edwards!
不要忘了每周五晚准时收看<鲁保罗变装皇后秀>
Don't forget to watch RuPaul's Drag Race every Friday night.
感谢收看<伊莱扎和真心话> 祝愿生活愉快
Thank you for watching Truth And Iliza. Enjoy your life!
剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表