剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表
就戴一会儿
In this moment.
我带了一顶帽子给你
But I brought you a hat.
上面写着"流批" - 流批
That said "on fleek"? - Fleek.
这是个捏造的垃圾词
It's a made up garbage word.
流批 - 大家都这么用
On fleek. - But that's what everybody says.
垃圾词 - 我是谁 我在哪
It's garbage. - Where have I been?
你在拍超人气电视节目
You've been making hit TV shows.
这顶帽子大约值80美元
This hat costs about 80 dollars.
嗯 拿嬉皮士的眼泪做的
Um. It's made of hipster tears.
Supreme指的不是那个乐队 - 就是乐队
And Supreme is not The Supremes. - Yeah.
Diana Ross还有个帽子产品线
Diana Ross has a hat line.
就是这个
That's it.
我喜欢这个
I like this.
是吧 - 很合适
Right? - This feels right.
合适吧 我这个感觉也很合适
This feels right? This feels right.
感觉很不错
This feels lovely.
这是 阿卡巴士犬吗 - 也可能是鹿
Am I uh well, a akbash? - Or maybe it's a deer.
我不知道鹿怎么 - 一只Norman Lear鹿
I don't know how deer... - A Norman Lear deer.
等我们回来的时候
When we come back,
我们将请出Troian Bellisario
we'll have Troian Bellisario
她会告诉我们A到底是谁
and she's gonna tell us who A really is.
剧透 是我 开玩笑啦
Spoiler, it's me. Just kidding.
好了 玩笑而已 玩笑而已
Okay. Just kidding. Just kidding.
我们的下一位嘉宾令我十分激动
I am so excited for our next guest,
她因出演<美少女的谎言>中的Spencer而著称
She is best known for playing Spencer on Pretty Little Liars.
这是一个给我们带来230起谋杀案的电视剧
That's a show that has given us 230 murders.
有请Troian Bellisario
Please welcome Troian Bellisario!
你好 - 嗨
Hello. - Hi,
谢谢你来到这里 - 谢谢
and thank you for being here. - Thank you.
你演了<美少女的谎言> - 是的
You're on Pretty Little Liars. - Yes.
你是个社交媒体名人
And you got on social media,
你的Ins上有1000万粉丝
cause you have 10 million Instagram followers.
是啊
Yeah.
那是 - 这么感觉我们自己好渺小
That's... - We're all humbled by that.
哦 我的天呐 她真是个名人
Oh my god! She's a real famous person.
比珍珠还真
That's a real thing.
而你 我听说你之所以使用社交媒体
But you, I heard that you kind of got on social media,
这集是说千禧一代的
this is the millennial episode.
因此我们才在讨论这个 - 是的
This is why we're talking about this. - Yeah.
你使用社交媒体 是因为
You got on social media, because
我们就是需要 这是一个预防措施
like, we just need, it was a precautionary measure,
因为你不想别人模仿你 对吧 - 是的
because you didn't want people imitating you, right? - Yes.
是啊 事实上 这
Yeah. Actually it's so... So you know,
他们一开始这么对我说
they kind of told me at the beginning,
他们说 我们发现
they said, you know, we're finding that
这个电视剧在推特上的反响很好
people are very responsive on Twitter to the show,
我们希望你能上推特
and we think it would be great if you got on Twitter as well.
所以 我
So, I am...
我知道自己对这个不感冒
I was kind of really knowing that isn't my thing,
我更喜欢 现身表演
I just rather like, show up and act
然后回家做我自己
and then go home and be myself.
但后来我在推特上注意到
But then I started noticing that on Twitter,
有人在模仿我 - 哦
people were impersonating me, - Oh.
说一些我永远不会说的话 比如
and saying things like I would never say, like,
这是我的狗
this is my dog,
它叫毛毛 是约克夏梗犬
who is a Yorkie named Buttercup,
她是我一生的挚爱
And she's the love of my life.
我想说 不是这样的 先生 先生 不对 先生
And I was like, no, sir. Sir, no, sir.
所以我想
And, and so I was like,
很好
well great,
如果我不得不成为话题
if, if I'm gonna have to be a part of the conversation,
那还不如由真正的我成为话题
then I would rather be my genuine voice.
你算是被迫的
You were almost forced to do it.
是啊 他们逼我的
Yeah. They forced my hand.
你看到最糟心的模仿者说的是
I like how the worst thing was someone saying
我有一只约克夏梗犬 很好了
I've got a Yorkie.
模仿我的一般说 我是Iliza
Like normally it's like my name's Iliza,
911事件是内鬼干的
Nine-Eleven was an inside job.
我是个真正的喜剧人
I'm a real comedian.
是啊 谢天谢地不是那样的
Yeah, thank god it wasn't that.
你有一次疯狂的经历 源于你丢了手♥机♥
You have a crazy story because you lost your phone once.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
是的 - 跟我们讲讲这个故事
Yeah. - Tell us the story.
因为首先
Because first of all,
丢手♥机♥ - 很可怕
losing your phone... - ...is horrifying.
就像 手♥机♥现在不在我手上
It's like, I don't have it right now,
我不确定它是不是被偷了
and I'm not positive that someone hasn't stolen it.
这有点像毒瘾发作在震颤
I know it's quite like, you get, like the shakes.
是啊
Yeah.
你的手♥机♥丢了
You lost your phone
然后有人以一种很奇怪的方式还给你
and somebody return it to you in a very odd way.
某种程度上
In a way,
是啊 好吧 还我手♥机♥的过程像是一篇传奇
yeah, well, returned it to me over the course of like a whole saga.
像是他把手♥机♥碎片一点一点还给你
Like he sent your pieces?
嗯 他有我手♥机♥的解剖版
Yeah. It's just like, he has got a forensic version of my phone.
当时我在徒步旅行 我把整个包从车里拿了出来
So I was hiking and I like, took my whole bag out of my car
然后像白♥痴♥一样 没有放回车里
and then like an idiot, I didn't put it back in my car,
我想是因为我在和我家狗吵架 接着
I think because I was wrangling with my dogs, and then,
不是约克夏梗犬
Not Yorkies?
不是 它们不是 先生
Not Yorkies. They are not Yorkies, sir.
别相信这些推特
Don't believe the tweets.
所以他发现了我的手♥机♥
So he found it,
开始查找我手♥机♥里联♥系♥人
and he started going through different contacts in my phone.
想打电♥话♥
Trying to call people.
并且 我的包里 除了手♥机♥外
Also, in my bag, along with my phone,
还有我想卖♥♥掉的科切拉音乐节门票
were these extra tickets to Coachella I meant to sell.
在暗网上卖♥♥吗
On like the Dark Web?
是的 是的 - 好吧
Yeah, yeah. - Okay.
嗯 卖♥♥了换比特币
Um, for bit coins.
我上一个周末去了
So, I had gone the previous weekend,
我有多余的票
and I had these extra tickets,
我就想
and I was like,
我不能 我的朋友们第二个周末都不想去了
I couldn't...my friends didn't wanna go the second weekend,
就一脸鄙视 第二个周末 没有啦 我开玩笑的
he's like, second weekend. No, I'm kidding.
不管怎样
So anyways,
他翻出了这些东西
so he found them,
然后他这么说
and...and he was like, he was like,
说真的 你要用这些票吗
seriously are you're gonna use these?
我说 不打算用
And I was like, no I'm not.
然后他说 说真的
and he was like, seriously,
我能去科切拉音乐节吗
can I go to Coachella,
我向你保证我会好好保管你的手♥机♥
I promise you I'll take the best care of your phone.
我会的 我会的
I will, I will.
我在这一刻就想
And I had this moment where I was like,
我不想惹恼他
I don't want to piss him off.
然后我就上网搜他
And then I started looking him up
我发现他看起来是一个很有意思的家伙
and I saw that he was like a really really funny dude.
我就说 听着
And I was like, look,
如果你去了
if you go,
你会尽全力保护我的手♥机♥吗
will you be super protective?
然后他说 那还用说
And he said, yeah, absolutely.
然后他 我说如果你去了
And his...And I said and also if you go,
你能通过Snapchat给我看看你都干了什么吗
will you show me everything you do on Snapchat?
哦 我的天啊 太有远见了你 - 他做到了
Oh my god that's so forward-thinking of you. - And he did!
他和Skrillex一起上台了
And he got up on stage with like Skrillex,
他在科切拉音乐节玩得比我好
and he had a better time at Coachella than I did.
是的 他拿着一个辣妹的手♥机♥
Yeah, he had like a hot girl's phone.
我想有你这样的生活
I wanna live in your world,
什么事都自动解决了
where like things just work out.
像是我手♥机♥被偷了
You're like my phone got stolen,
剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表