剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表
好莱坞的人都知道
Everyone in Hollywood knows this.
这些乡下人不知道 他们一副 一口飘是个啥
Those bears don't, like, what's lean?
这是 - 一种女权饮品
It's some... - It's a feminist drink, really.
是女权饮品 来自<向前一步> - 是的
It's a feminist drink, Lean In.- Yeah.
你是明星杂♥志♥的编辑 你 - 我是资深的
So you're the editor of Star magazine, you're... - I'm senior.
资深的编辑 - 是的 女士
...senior editor, - Yes, ma'am.
身处高位 - 是的
You're high up there. - Yeah.
很大一个问题是你怎么决定
The big question is how do you decide
报道的对象和内容
who and what you're gonna report on.
每个人都有黑暗面
I mean there's everyone's got a dark side,
每个人都有黑历史 - 对的
and everyone's got a thing they've done wrong. - Right.
没错
Right.
你是怎么端平这碗水的
So how do you dole out that literally justice
新闻业里的这碗水 - 要是他们甩脸给我们看
that journalism justice. - Well, if they're mean to us that
女人就说她们 你懂的 - 像是节目上演的
puts women about, you know. - Right, like a show,
你可以 你 - 你夹杂了私心
I mean you can... you... - You take it personally.
是的 因为我们可以这么做 而且一天最后
Well, yes. Because we can and we're all petty people
我们都是小心眼
at the end of the day.
每个地球人都是小心眼 我们会利用手上权力
Everyone on earth is petty and we use our power.
不 开玩笑的 呃 也有点
But no, I'm just kidding. Uh, sort of.
但是有些人 他们 - 我在快拍上关注了你
but we have people, they're... - I followed your Snapchat.
在上面你是这样的 我就这么小心眼
You'll just be, like, I am this petty.
是的 我就要踢这个女的椅背
Yes, I am gonna kick the back of this girl's seat.
我超爱 - 有时候 有时候
Like, I love it. - Sometimes, sometimes.
但是名人 比如Kelly Clarkson这个典范
But you have celebrities like Kelly Clarkson who's a good example.
她是 - 讨厌死她了
You know She is... - Hate her.
不 - 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的
No, oh! - I'm kidding kidding kidding.
没人讨厌她
No one hates her.
是的 正是如此
No, exactly.
没人讨厌她
No one hates her.
她是个好人
She's a nice girl.
人又务实
She's down-to-earth.
自己过自己的生活
She just tries to live her life,
她增了点无伤大雅的肥
like, she's put on some baby weight.
但是 不管怎么样 她从来都不在意
But, like, that was never her thing, anyway.
她从不会去
She was never trying to, like,
用自己的身材去蹭热度
give you the fomo with her body
利用自己的身体赚钱
or use your body to sell money.
她是一个歌♥手 她一直以此为重
She was a singer and that's always been her thing.
所以你就会一直默默地关注着她这样的人
So you're trying to kind of stay with the narrative of someone
让他们安心地做自己的事
and, and, like, let them stay in your lane.
但是还有别的真人秀明星
But then you have other reality stars
可能是 真人秀明星家庭 - 全女性家庭
perhaps, sort of family of reality stars. - Sort of all female family.
没错 他们就像是说 我有反杀式身材
Right. They, you know, it's like, I have a revenge body,
可能你有个伯班克的医生打造的身形
you have a body from a doctor in Burbank, maybe.
所以我们会让这样的名人对自己的话负责 - 你不能一直
So we're gonna keep you accountable for that. - You can't keep...
我是说这个社会人人都着迷于
I mean this is also a society where everybody's obsessed
八卦小报 他们看起来很完美 - 是的
with the tabloids. They're looking perfect. - Oh, yeah.
你几乎 像是<一锤定音>演的 管控着他们 然后说
Do you almost, like, the Shot Caller's and you're policing and saying
你有权说自己拥有反杀式身材
yeah, you're allowed to say you've got a revenge body,
但是我们会让别人知道
but we're also gonna let people know
你不是凭本事得到的
you didn't get that on your own merit.
没错 因为这个标准依然不切实际
Right, because it... it still is an unrealistic standard.
我是说 我们是成年人了
I mean you know we're adults
我们或多或少能够分辨真假
and we can kind of like separate what's real and what's fake.
有12岁的小女孩正看着她们
You have a 12-year-old girl who's looking at,
想着为什么我没有这样的身材
this is like, why isn't this my body?
为什么我摆pose跟她的感觉不一样
Why am I not posing like this?
为什么我没有过着这样的生活
Why am I not living this kind of life?
因为还没到时候 或者永远不应该这样
Because you're not meant to yet or perhaps ever.
你应该有自己的人生
You're meant to develop your own life
自己的专项 自己的标准
and your own skills in your own standards.
这不是去争取一个蓝色认证标记
It's not about getting a blue check mark
标在你Instagram的昵称旁边
next your name on Instagram.
是的 - 虽然挺牛逼的
Right. - Although it's pretty bad ass.
我想问 这哗众取宠的现象
So I guess my question is, so how much of this sensationalism is
有多少是媒体的错 有多少是公众的错
the media's fault, versus the public's fault?
这 这个问得很好
That, that is a good point.
谢谢 - 我认为我们 你问得针针见血
Thank you. - I think we... you always make the point.
谢谢 - 我觉得在于对内容的需求
Thank you. - I think there's such a need for content.
要是你有网站 感觉就像
Like you have websites, it's like,
每日邮报每天不得不更新5000篇垃圾文章
The Daily Mail has to put up five thousand garbage articles a day
因为人们不满自己的生活 喜欢点击刷新
because people like clicking refresh 'cause they hate their lives
所以表现出"我们要点击这个" 其实是自找麻烦
So we've created this problem by saying, "Yes, we will click on this."
是的 是的 是的 - 对我来说 最大的问题在于
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - That's my biggest issue
人们只是点击着玩玩的
when people are like I'm just gonna click for fun.
而我表示 这些点击很重要 - 是的 都很重要
I'm, like, yeah, those clicks matter. - Yeah, all they matter.
如果你想 如果你去商店是
If you want, like, if you're voting with your dollar
拿钱投票 你需要点击来投票
when you go to a store, you have to, like, vote with your clicks.
是的 - 不点击
You do. - And by not clicking
甚至鼠标就是在页面划过 也是举足轻重
even by grazing over it on a page still counts.
人们就觉得自己在找乐子
So people think I'm just looking for fun.
这也是为什么我ins上的发现一栏全是美甲视频
That's why my discover button on Instagram is all nail art videos.
就因为我点击了一次
Cause I clicked once.
是的 - 感觉像二十一名飞行员唱
Yes. - It's like that in Twenty One Pilots,
点击它是我的错
like, I'm sorry, I clicked.
看名人们打脸翻车这种事是也是见仁见智的
And there's a shot and void to watching celebrities crash and burn.
因为没人想看到新闻说Penélope Cruz
Because nobody wants to see, like,
Penélope Cruz锒铛入狱 - 没人想
Penélope Cruz go to jail for a DY. - No.
但是有那种比较弱的名人 - 是的
But there's, like, this underbelly-level celebrity - Right.
我们想要看到他们遭遇不幸 - 是的 没错
that we kind of crave seeing bad things happen to. - Right. Yeah.
这是因为
It's because they,
可能因为他们才不配位
perhaps it's their celebrity status outweighs their talent.
Penélope Cruz很有才
And Penélope Cruz is talented.
才不配位 - 是的
Celebrity status outweighs their talent. - Right.
所有这些都是处于失衡的 就像你说的
All of these bits are in unstable as you said,
对内容的渴求 - 是的
uh, urge for content. - Right.
我们在制♥造♥怪物
And we're creating monsters.
接下来是什么
And then what happens,
我们到达了 我认为是 羡慕嫉妒恨饱和点
we reach what I think is, like, the envy saturation point.
你崇拜 崇拜 崇拜
You will idolize idolize idolize.
接着意识到你永远成不了Bella Hadid
And then when you realize I'm never gonna be Bella Hadid,
你 就想 必须干掉她
you, like, must destroy her,
因为你无法忍♥受在同一片天空下
because you cannot live in the same space
有这么一个人 比你年轻
knowing the, like, she's younger to me
比你优秀 样样精通
and she's better than me and she is this and that.
那么现在我必须打她下马
Like, so now I have to slag her down.
而且我们基本上都是对女人如此
And we do that primarily with woman, with women.
完全没错 我们的文化还有救吗
Absolutely, is there any hope for our culture?
如果有 你会写在明星杂♥志♥里的
If there is, you'll write about in star magazine.
没错
Right.
朋友们 明星杂♥志♥的Shallon Lester
you guys, Shallon Lester from Star magazine.
你可以在社交媒体上搜ShallonXO找到Shallon
You can find Shallon in social media ShallonXO.
接下来 我们来谈谈学到了什么
Coming up, we'll talk about everything that we learn.
不要走开
Stay with us.
好了 节目到尾声了
Well, that is it.
希望今晚你们能学到
Hopefully, you take away from tonight show is
虽然我们之间能随时交流
just because we can talk to each other all the time
并不意味着我们就该这样
doesn't mean we should.
以及如果我们互相能更友好一些
And that, and if we're a little kinder to each other
世界会更美好
and the planet will be better off.
脑袋超负荷了 有没有
Mind boggling, right?
这让我想到今天这个节日
This brings me to today's holiday.
今天是国家浇花日
It's national water-a-flower day.
为了庆祝今天
And in honor of that,
我们要送给每位观众净化之种
we're giving everyone in the audience purgative seeds,
<最后的雨林>
also, FernGully.
播种吧
Go plant them!
播种吧 当这颗树长大了
Go plant them! And when that tree grows up,
有用的全拿走
you'll take it for everything it's worth!
剧集 | 伊莱扎和真心话(2017) | 导航列表