剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
前情提要
有传言其中一个姑娘
There's a amount of noise about one of the girls
-和战争大臣有染 -普罗富莫
- and the Secretary of State for War. - Profumo?
说的就是你和克莉丝汀
It's you and Christine.
胡说八道 比尔 纯粹胡扯
Nonsense, Bill. It's absolute tosh.
哪个克莉丝汀
Christine who?
我有急事 莱福 没空说话
Can't really stop Lucky, we're in a bit of a rush.
你觉得我不能跟着你吗
You think I can't follow you everywhere you go?
克莉丝 看看你自己
Chrissie, look at you.
这张脸就是你的财富
Your face is your fortune.
我真的很爱约翰尼
I was really in love with Johnny.
斯蒂芬 约翰尼要杀了我俩
Stephen, Johnny's trying to kill us.
我们很想听听你的故事 克莉丝汀
We would love to hear your story, Christine.
《每日镜报》
星期日画报
好好考虑一下吧
Think about it.
伦敦温坡尔马厩街
谢谢
Thank you.
我生命里的男人们教会了我很多事情
The men in my life have taught me many things.
虽说有些事本来也不用教
Though you could say some things don't need to be taught.
杰克
Jack.
斯蒂芬
..Stephen.
晚上好 普罗富莫先生
Good evening, Mr Profumo!
晚上好
Evening.
-克莉丝汀 -尤金
- Christine. - Eugene.
我出去一下... 会很晚回来
Er, I'll be back... late
可别做什么我不会做的事 小宝贝
Don't do anything I wouldn't do, little baby.
好的
I will.
我与约翰·普罗富莫见面时
When I met John Profumo,
我们都会屈从于最原始的本能
we both gave in to the most natural instinct there is.
有权有势的中年男人对于
The love of a powerful middle-aged man
对身无分文的少女的爱
for a penniless teenage girl.
这有罪吗
Is that a crime?
克莉丝汀·基勒的审判
第一季 第二集
克莉丝汀·基勒的审判
第一季 第二集
普罗富莫先生在这件事上
Mr Profumo has been less than honest
下议院
并没有对下议院说实话
with the House about this matter!
议长先生 如果议员阁下
Really, Mr Speaker, if the Honourable Member
指责我说谎...
is calling me a liar...
议长先生...
Mr Speaker...
议长先生 战争大臣曾坚定地确认
Mr Speaker, the Secretary of State for War gave firm assurances
在史无前例的全球危机面前
that during this unprecedented global crisis,
用于武装我们军队的预算能增加
the budget for equipping our troops would be increased!
他表现得冷漠 可耻
He has shown himself to be disobliging, dishonourable,
而且虚伪
and disingenuous!
达德利地区的议员阁下信息有误 错误百出
The Honourable Member for Dudley is misinformed, mistaken...
而且愚蠢至极
..and maladroit!
没有人 议长先生 绝对没有人
No-one, Mr Speaker - NO-ONE
比我更加重视国家的安全
takes the security of this country more seriously than I do.
杰克你确实认识这女孩 克莉丝汀·基勒吗
So you do know this girl, Jack? Christine Keeler?
模特枪击案
温坡尔马厩街的这起枪击案挺讨厌的
Awful business, this shooting at Wimpole Mews.
让我想想 几个月前我去过沃德家
Let me see. I stopped visiting Ward's months ago.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 普罗富莫
You shit, Profumo.
还和我保证过
Gave me your word!
废物
Idiot.
如果愿意 你可以去
You can check the dates
首相办公室去核对一下日期
with the Prime Minister's office, if you like.
首相办公室和你谈过了
The...the PM's office spoke to you?
去温坡尔马厩街的事吗 对
Well, about visiting Wimpole Mews, yes.
斯蒂芬就是个熟人...
Stephen's just an acquaintance...
他是个很不错的整骨医生
He's a very good bone man.
不用管那大夫 杰克
Oh, never mind the doctor Jack,
那个女孩呢
what about the girl?
有些风言风语都传到我这里了
Look certain rumours have been making their way to me.
风流韵事是一回事 可...
A bit on the side is one thing but...
黑人 还有枪
..negroes, and guns?!
我被问到的是被人看到去了沃德家
The issue as presented to me was being seen at Ward's.
他有个朋友是苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥的参赞
There's an attache from the Russian embassy he hangs about with.
这里没有那女孩的事
The girl didn't come into it.
也不存在什么黑人的问题
Or negroes, for that matter.
说实话马丁
Frankly, Martin,
你这党♥鞭♥没别人要去管了吗
I would've thought you whips had other fish to fry.
至少不是和男孩吧
At least it's not boys.
我的天
Oh, Christ.
那你是说 什么事都没发生
So, you're saying nothing happened?
绝对洁身自好 老兄
Pure as the driven, old cock.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
是个寻常物
Common little piece
可那腿足以让特洛伊的海伦自卑
but legs that would shame Helen of Troy.
真是
Yes.
澄清一下 基勒女士
To be clear, Ms. Keeler,
埃奇库姆先生真的是拿枪威胁你
was Mr Edgecombe actually threatening you with the gun
还是他用枪去把门上的锁打掉
or was he using it to blow the lock off the door?
他绝对是用枪瞄准我的
He was definitely aiming the gun at me.
你知道不是那样的
You know it wasn't like that!
克莉丝汀 是你刺♥激♥我的
You was winding me up, Christine!
够了 埃奇库姆先生
That's quite enough, Mr. Edgecombe.
基勒女士 继续吧
Go on, Ms. Keeler.
他拿枪瞄着我
He aimed the gun at me.
我看见子弹冲我飞过来 我躲开了
I saw the bullet coming straight towards me, and I ducked.
我明白了
I see.
你看见子弹朝你飞过去
You saw a bullet coming towards you.
您的视力绝对非同一般啊 基勒女士
You must have remarkable eyesight, Ms. Keeler.
肃静
I will have quiet!
我是说...
What I mean is...
如果我不躲的话 子弹就会打中我
If I hadn't ducked, the bullet would have hit me.
约翰尼想杀我
Johnny wanted to kill me!
谢谢你 基勒女士
Thank you, Ms. Keeler.
本案将会在
The case will be committed for trial
伦敦中♥央♥刑事法♥院♥进行审理
at the Central Criminal court.
第一次开庭 2月1日
First hearing, 1st of February.
假释申请驳回
Application for bail refused.
这不对
It's not right.
中♥央♥刑事法♥院♥ 伙计们 我们中彩了
Old Bailey job, lads, we've hit the jackpot.
我的天
Good grief.
这不对 这是陷害
This ain't right, it's a stitch up!
克莉丝汀 你知道我无意伤害你...
Christine, you know I never meant to hurt you...
克莉丝汀 我绝不会伤害你
Christine, I'd never hurt you!
看着我
Come and look at me!
克莉丝汀
Christine.
你有时间吗
Have you got a minute?
克莉丝汀 我们只是想和你谈谈...
Christine, we just want to talk...
确实是伸张正义的机会 斯蒂芬
Actually a chance to see justice done, Stephen.
等一下 莱福
Just a moment, Lucky.
小宝贝
Little baby!
今天之后报纸上会有更多报道吗
Will there be more in the newspapers after today?
我想他们只是会报道预审听证会
I imagine they'll just report on the pre-trial hearing.
干巴巴的东西
Dry stuff.
不过天知道克莉丝汀能给他们
Though God knows Christine could certainly provide them
爆多少料呢
with plenty of material.
你什么都不用担心 尤金
You have nothing to worry about, Eugene.
法律上讲 在约翰尼的审判完结之前
Legally, the newspapers can't print anything
报纸什么都不能写
until after Johnny's trial is out of the way.
但女孩们能对记者讲
But the girls can tell journalists
很多枪击以外的事情
a lot of thing apart from this shooting.
我指的是克莉丝汀和普罗富莫...
I mean Christine and Profumo...
杰克的钱包鼓得很
Jack has extremely deep pockets.
报纸可不敢惹他
The newspapers wouldn't dare go near him.
还有...
And, er...
克莉丝汀和曼迪虽说是我的心肝宝贝
..dear as Christine and Mandy are to me,
她们并非最可靠的信息来源 对不对
they're not the most reliable of sources, are they?
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表