剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
Trouble is, once he started,
就停不下来了
there was no stopping him.
斯蒂芬通常会帮我把支票兑换成现金
Stephen normally cashes cheques for me.
别担心 我会搞定
No worries, I'll handle it.
这是你的经纪人应该做的
That's why I'm your manager.
德文特银行
收款人 克莉丝汀·基勒 五百镑
我们什么时候能拿到剩余的部分
When will we get the rest?
说好的五千镑整 今天付清
The agreement was the full 5,000, today.
五千镑
5,000?!
那一定...
Well, there's...
一定是有误会
There's been a misunderstanding.
你们说的是五百 肯定的
You said 500, surely?
你们不可能真的想要五千镑
You can't honestly have expected £5,000.
杰克真不要脸
Jack's got a bloody nerve.
给我的钱比《镜报》还少
Offers me less than what The Mirror wants to pay.
这招也太卑鄙了
What a lousy trick.
而且他都没有面对面跟我谈过
And he won't even talk to me face-to-face,
好像怕我让他难堪
like I'm shit on his shoe.
好吧 去他的 保罗
Yeah, well, fuck him, Paul.
去他的
Fuck him.
给五千镑封口费
£5,000 in return for her silence?
-这是敲诈 -没错
- That's blackmail. - I suppose.
这就是她想要的
It's an attempt.
我只能对你实话实说 马丁
I can only be frank with you, Martin.
问题是 没人会相信
The thing is, no-one's going to believe for a moment
你没跟那姑娘上过床
that you didn't go to bed with the girl.
我知道 但这确实是真的
I know, but it happens to be true.
当然也没人能仅仅因为
Surely no-one should be able to hold a Minister of State
一家报社想要逼国务大臣下台
to ransom over a concocted story,
就用一个编造的故事来勒索他
purely because a newspaper wants to force him out of office?
我知道如果涉及到辞职
I know you'll have to speak to the PM,
你就必须告诉首相
if it's a resigning issue.
不 先稳住
No, steady on.
政♥府♥需要你 杰克
We need you in government, Jack,
此时此刻更是如此
never more so than at the moment.
也许我们应该咨♥询♥一下总检察长
Perhaps we should consult the Director of Public Prosecutions.
希望被控敲诈的威胁已经足够
Hopefully, the threat of a blackmail charge might be enough
让那位小可爱闭嘴了
to keep the little tart quiet.
走吧
Come on.
让他回到下面去
Tell him to get back down there.
我不想听他该死的...
I don't want to hear his fucking exc...
我得挂了
I've got to go.
克莉丝
Chrissie.
我等不及想看这事上报纸了 简直迫不及待
I can't wait for this to be in the paper, can't bloody wait.
你想让我把所有内容过一遍
Do you want me to go over anything
再加上些特别刺♥激♥的细节吗
and add a few extra juicy details?
艾伦没告诉你吗
Didn't, er, Alan tell you?
抱歉 我还没来得及说 先生
Sorry, I haven't had a chance, guv.
我们...
We're, um...
我们要撤掉这篇报道
We're pulling the story.
什么
What?!
不值得冒这个险
It's just not worth the risk.
为什么
Why?
你给自己惹麻烦了 对吗 克莉丝
You've got yourself in a bit of trouble, haven't you, Chrissie?
你有什么权利走进办公室
What right do you have to go marching into those offices,
告诉他我是个骗子
telling him I'm a liar?
这总比看着你花几千镑去打没必要的
Better that than to see you pay thousands of pounds
诽谤或敲诈官司要好
you don't have to defend a libel case, or blackmail.
对 因为你在为我着想 是吗 斯蒂芬
Oh, yeah, because you're only thinking of me, aren't you, Stephen?
是啊
Yes!
你好像无法相信 但就是这样 没错
You seem unable to believe it, but, yes, I am!
杰克·普罗富莫的权势富可敌国
Jack Profumo is a millionaire many times over,
他有全国最好的律师
he has got the best lawyers in the country.
你这样是以卵击石 克莉丝汀
You are out of your depth, Christine.
那一开始是谁把我扔进深渊的 是你
Well, who chucked me in the deep end in the first place? You!
小宝贝 不就是钱吗
Little baby, it's only money.
不 别再说这种话了
No! No more of that.
我受够你了 受够你们所有人了
I've had it with you, all of you.
你们都是一丘之貉
You're all the fucking same.
亲爱的约翰
完璧归赵
斯蒂芬·沃德
亲爱的
抱歉...
沃德好样的
Good man, Ward.
该死的诺拉
Bloody Nora.
210先令 这么贵 还是磨出泡了
Ten guineas, these cost, and I've still got blisters.
我以为你去看你妈了
I thought you were off to see your mum.
计划有变
Change of plan.
幸好没人盯梢你
Thank God nobody looks at your feet -
除了斯蒂芬
except Stephen.
也许我应该把你送上门去
Maybe I'll pop them through his letterbox.
别跟我提斯蒂芬
Don't talk to me about Stephen.
我早就说过 他信不过
I've told you, you can't trust him.
斯蒂芬只想着怎样对他自己有好处
Stephen only thinks about what's good for Stephen.
总之 别管《星期日镜报》了
Anyway, sod the Sunday Mirror.
等约翰尼的审判一结束
Once Johnny's trial's over,
就会有报纸争相报道你
you'll have the papers fighting over you.
你就可以给自己出价了
You'll be able to name your price.
我希望他的审判已经结束了
I wish it was over.
老天 如果约翰尼用
God, if Johnny looks at me the way
他在治安法庭上那种眼神看我...
he did at the Magistrates' Court...
我告诉过你 别看
I've told you, never look!
天啊 美极了 曼迪
Cor, bloody hell, Mand.
我的天 你可以做发型师了
Cor, you could have been a hairdresser.
站那么久会让你静脉曲张的
Gives you varicose veins, all that standing.
总之 你明天得打扮漂亮点
Anyway, you'll look smart for tomorrow.
性感迷人
Teeth and tits.
克莉丝汀 电♥话♥
Christine, phone!
是个男的
It's a bloke.
不是莱福
Not Lucky.
喂
Hello?
喂 我是克莉丝汀
Hello, this is Christine.
你给我小心点 贱♥人♥
You need to watch out, bitch.
你背叛了你的国家
You've betrayed your country.
明天在法庭上说话小心点
Be careful what you say in court tomorrow.
-真的吗 -对 是真的
- Really? - Yeah, I really do.
对 一个新形象
Yeah, a new look.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
克莉丝 至少让我喷点发胶
Chris? Well, at least let me put a bit of spray on it.
我要找点东西放松一下
I need something for my nerves.
达雷尔在吗
Is Darrell about?
达雷尔 有什么适合我抽的吗
Hi, Darrell. What you got for me?
我这没什么适合你的 姑娘
You know I've nothing for you, girl.
是吗
No?
我有现金 想换换口味
I've got cash, for a change.
其实我上次还欠你钱
I think I owe from last time, actually.
回西区吧 克莉丝
Go on back to the West End, Chrissie.
怎么了
What's going on?
是因为莱福吗 他向你施压了吗
Is it Lucky? Has he been putting the pressure on?
那哥们是我朋友
Brother's a friend.
约翰尼也是
Johnny, too.
跟我说说
Tell me something,
他进布里克斯顿监狱后你还一直去看他吗
you been to see him all the time he banged up in a Brixton nick?
他开枪想打我
He tried to shoot me!
她疯了
She crazy...
你觉得他为什么要上法庭 他差点杀了我
Why do you think he's up in court? He could have killed me!
莱福说你给那个人下了咒
Lucky says you put a spell on the man,
就像你也想给他下咒一样
like you tried to put one on him.
他很爱你 姑娘
Him love you, girl.
他的表达方式也太逗了吧 打我
He's got a funny way of showing it, hasn't he? Knocking me about.
没有别的办法留住你
No other way to keep you,
你很快就要离开诺丁山了
you'd as soon fly out of Notting Hill.
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表