剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
本片根据真实事件改编
部分情节和人物进行了艺术处理
但主要内容是无法编造出来的
我是普普通通的那种人
I'm an ordinary sort of person.
说来你可能不信 我从来都没想要引人注目
Maybe hard to believe, but I've never longed for the spotlight.
可是我却被关注了
But somehow, the spotlight found me.
克莉丝汀
Christine!
人又怎么能知道自己的故事是何时开始的呢
How can you know when your story begins?
就像我这样的少女一样
Like any girl my age,
我一直都梦想着遇到我的白马王子
I'd always dreamt of meeting Prince Charming.
然后我就遇到了约翰·普罗富莫
Then I met John Profumo.
约翰可不是什么白马王子
John was never Prince Charming.
我从一开始就很清楚
I knew that from the very beginning.
糟了
Oh, shit!
你年芳19...
You're 19 years old...
单纯 有点羞耻
..innocent, guilty.
糟了
Shit!
一个小小的女孩怎么可能有
How can one girl have the power to
颠覆整个世界的力量呢
bring a whole world tumbling down?
克莉丝汀
Oh, Christine!
克莉丝汀 克莉丝汀
Christine! Christine!
克莉丝汀·基勒的审判
第一季 第一集
克莉丝汀·基勒的审判
第一季 第一集
伦敦 诺丁山 1962年
你拿了我的烟吗
Did you take my fags?
约翰尼
Johnny?
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉 我们收工了
Sorry, we're closed.
我得赶去牙膏广♥告♥试镜
I'm supposed to be at this toothpaste thing.
约翰尼 我们需要钱
Johnny! We need the money.
如果你把我的丝♥袜♥弄抽丝了
Oh, God, I swear, if you ladder my stockings,
我发誓我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
让你的牙齿更清新干净 口气清新一整天
For fresher, cleaner teeth and minty bright, all day freshness.
笑什么
What?
口气清新
Minty, bright freshness.
是口气清新一整天
Minty, bright, all day freshness!
该死 我自己都还没刷牙呢
Bloody hell, I've not even brushed my teeth, you know.
我真晚得可以了
Oh, I'm going to be so late.
你一直都迟到 女人
Ah, you're always late, woman.
还不是你的错
your fault.
男人都是笨蛋
Men are such fools.
可我喜欢他们
But I like 'em.
他们好像也挺喜欢我
And they seem to like me.
如果男的觉得女孩有魅力 难道要怪她吗
If a man finds a girl attractive, is she the one to blame?
悠着点
..careful, please!
不要黄油 曼迪
No butter, Mandy.
我知道
I know, I know.
我叫维尔维特
It's Velvet.
好吧维尔维特 我才不会叫你维尔维特呢
Very good, Velvet, I'm not calling you bloody Velvet.
那袋面包是哪来的
Where did that bread come from?
商店啊
The shop.
18 20 一袋有24片
18, 20, 24 slices in the loaf,
应该还剩下22片
there should be 22 left.
也许他们减量了 量少了
Maybe they're cutting down and making it smaller,
可还收一样的钱
but charging the same?
还有我早餐吃了吐司
Anyway, I had toast for breakfast.
这是昨天的 对不对
This is yesterday's, isn't it?
不是 我吃了吐司 两片
No, I had toast, two slices.
别说了曼迪 你怎么编瞎话都行
Please stop, Mandy, you can lie to me all you like,
但我不会吃这面包的
but I'm not eating this bread.
我吃了吐司
I had toast!
行 你愿意饿着我才不管呢
Fine, you can starve for all I care.
反正世界都快毁灭了
The world's about to end, anyway.
《每日邮报》
古巴危机
肯尼迪要求苏联撤走
讨厌的老家伙
Miserable, old git.
我真受够他了 克莉丝
I've had it up to here with him, Chris.
我是说 非挑今天
I mean, today of all days, right?
今天什么了
Why, what's today?
今天是我18岁生日
It's my 18th.
可不是吗 生日快乐 小可爱
Oh, of course it is, happy birthday, doll.
看看他给了我什么
And look what he gives me.
-得有500镑吧 -1000镑
- Oh, must be 500? - A thousand.
多花六便士弄个礼品包装
Would it have killed him to splash out sixpence extra
会让他死吗
on a bit of wrapping paper?
彼得就是那样 去年送了你辆捷豹呢
Peter's Peter, gave you a Jag last year.
也许他的主意都用光了
Maybe he's run out of ideas?
反正他是有东西快用光了
He's run out something.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
英式早餐 谢谢
Full English, please.
曼迪
Mand?
咖啡 谢谢
Erm, coffee, please.
18岁也没那么老
18's not that old.
我就是想快活快活
I just want to have a bit of fun, you know?
一千镑能让你快活得很呢
You could have a lot of fun for a thousand quid.
我想着把鼻子做一做
I was thinking of having my nose done.
伦敦高端医疗服务的聚集街道
去哈利街整
You know, Harley Street job.
摄影师都说边上有点鼓
The photographers say it kinks out on the side.
我看着挺好的
Looks fine to me.
-真的 -账单 亲爱的
- Really? - There you go, love.
谢谢 小可爱 我没钱了
Thanks, doll, I'm skitters.
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢
Thank you.
你穿成这样去试镜的吗
Did you go to your audition dressed like that?
丝♥袜♥都钩丝了
With a ladder in your stocking?
是牙膏的广♥告♥ 他们不看我的腿
It was for toothpaste, they weren't looking at my legs.
他们总是看腿的
They always look at your legs.
克莉丝汀·玛格丽特·基勒 你压根没去吧
Christine Margaret Keeler, you didn't go, did you?
怎么没去呢
Well, why not?
机会挺好的啊 克莉丝
That was a really good opportunity, Chris.
日安 女士们
Good day to you, ladies.
见了鬼了
Oh, bloody hell.
我有急事 莱福 没空说话
Can't stop, Lucky, in a bit of a rush?
是要去见什么人吧
You going to see somebody is it?
与你无关
It's none of your business?
你觉得我不能跟着你吗
Look, you think I cannot follow you everywhere you go?
放开她
Leave her alone.
你和人同居了 你这小娼妇
So you shacked up now, you little whore?
是又怎么样
Yeah, maybe I am.
混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
你看你把我逼的
You see what you make me do?
我的天 克莉丝 你没事吧
Bloody hell, Chris, are you OK?
我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我去报♥警♥
I'm going to call the police, OK...
-不 -不能总这样
- No! - This can't keep happening.
只是...
Just...
我们去斯蒂芬那吧 走吧
Let's go to Stephen's, come on.
斯蒂芬·沃德医生
Dr. Stephen Ward.
他总是会挺身而出搭救我
He was always there to save me.
我却无需付出任何代价...
And there never seemed to price to pay...
我以为是那样
..or so I thought.
张开嘴 小宝贝
Open your mouth, little baby.
张大点
A little wider.
没什么大碍
Ah, you'll live.
几个小时后可能会肿起来
The swelling might come up in a few hours.
我应该有个消肿的药膏
I think I have some arnica somewhere.
我叫她去报♥警♥
Well, I told her to go to the police.
没事的
It's fine.
莱福的劲儿会过去的
Lucky'll get over it.
一定是听说我和约翰尼的事了
Must have just heard about me and Johnny.
亲爱的克莉丝 至少在这件事上
Chris, here, darling, on this at least,
莱福和我观点是一致的
Lucky and I see eye to eye.
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表