剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
是
Yes.
我可能给了斯蒂芬五英镑
I might have given Stephen five of it.
你给了被告五英镑
You gave the defendant £5
这钱是普罗富莫先生和你发生性关系后给你的
of the money Mr. Profumo gave you following sexual intercourse?
应该是这样 没错
I think so. Yes.
但仅仅是因为我欠斯蒂芬电♥话♥费
But only because I owed Stephen for the telephone.
我并不是在给他钱
It wasn't as if I was giving him money for...
谢谢你 基勒小姐
Thank you, Miss Keeler.
基勒小姐
Miss Keeler.
见过你的人应该都能看出来
It is obvious to anyone who has seen you,
如果你想出♥卖♥♥♥身体来赚钱的话
if you wish to earn money by selling your body,
你应该已经赚了很大一笔钱了
you could have made very large sums of money.
我想是的 没错
I suppose so. Yes.
没错
Yes.
但你在跟被告斯蒂芬·沃德住在一起时
And yet, while living with the defendant, Stephen Ward,
并没有赚很多钱
you were not earning large sums of money.
实际上 沃德医生还给了你零花钱
Indeed, Dr. Ward gave you spending money.
而且他还负责为你提供住宿
And you were reliant on him for your lodgings,
电♥话♥ 照明 热水等
use of the telephone, lights, hot water and so on.
热水的问题斯蒂芬总是很抠门
Stephen was always very mean about the hot water.
而且你提到过你给过沃德医生
And the money you said you paid to Dr. Ward
用来付电♥话♥账单和其他费用的钱
for the telephone bill and so on,
那是多少钱
how much would that have been?
大概几镑吧 如果我有的话
A couple of pounds, if I had it.
而且如果没吃的了 我也购买♥♥过食物
And I bought food if we ran out.
我欠斯蒂芬的总是比我赚的多
I always owed Stephen more than what I was making.
所以 关于被告靠你的收入生活
And so, in respect of the defendant living off your earnings,
不管道德还是不道德
moral or immoral,
其实是你欠他钱
you owed him money?
是的
Yes.
所以你贡献的数额只是偶尔的五英镑
All your contribution amounts to is the occasional fiver
和一包香甜粟米片
and a packet of Frosties.
是的
Yes.
你以前是否在出席一位名叫
Did you take the oath on a previous occasion
阿洛伊斯·戈登的男士的审判时发过誓
when you attended the trial of a man called Aloysius Gordon,
基勒小姐
Miss Keeler,
他也叫莱福·戈登
known as Lucky Gordon?
是的
Yes.
你当时是否说出了事情的全部真♥相♥
Did you tell the whole truth about that?
是的
Yes, I did.
你认识那位姓戈登的男人吗
Did you know that the man, Gordon,
他声称你所受的伤并非都由他造成
alleged all your injuries were not caused by him?
那人疯了 当然他打的
The man's mad. Of course they were.
而且他希望传召两位证人 一位叫芬顿
And that he wished to call two witnesses, one called Fenton
还有一位叫卡马基奥
and a man called Comacchio,
而你却说这两个人在事发时不在场
who you said were not present at the time of the incident.
我这么说是因为他们确实不在场
I said they weren't present because they weren't present.
你明白说实话和说谎的
Do you know the difference between telling the truth
区别吗 基勒小姐
and telling a lie, Miss Keeler?
我当然明白
Of course I do.
人人都明白
Everyone does.
连约翰·普罗富莫也明白
Even John Profumo.
该死
Fuck!
下一个就是你了
You next.
你不知道那是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like.
我宁愿被一枪打死
I'd rather be shot.
性感迷人
Teeth and tits.
戴维斯小姐
Miss Davies.
两年前 你从索利哈尔来到了伦敦
Now, you came to London from Solihull two years ago.
没错
That's right.
就在我十六岁生日的第二天
The day after my 16th birthday.
就在那时 你遇到了被告对吗
And at that time, you met the defendant?
也就是沃德医生
The so-called Dr. Ward.
我和基勒小姐一起遇见了他
I met him with Miss Keeler.
我们都在穆雷俱乐部做舞者
We were both working as dancers at Murray's Club.
你 一位16岁的女孩 是否与
Did you, a girl of 16...
沃德医生发生过性关系
..have sexual intercourse with Dr. Ward.
只有一次
Just the once.
-他付钱给你了吗 -没有
- Did he pay you? - No.
在被告跟你发生性关系后没多久
Shortly after he had intercourse with you,
他是否把你介绍给了已故的彼得·拉赫曼
did the defendant introduce you to the late Peter Rachman?
不 是克莉丝汀 基勒小姐
No. That was Christine. Miss Keeler.
她把我介绍给了彼得
She introduced me to Peter.
即便如此
Be that as it may,
拉赫曼先生是否为发生性关系而给你付钱
Mr. Rachman paid you for intercourse?
那要看你对付钱的定义是什么
Well, it depends what you mean by paid.
戴维斯小姐 你必须回答律师提出的问题
Miss Davies, you must answer the questions put to you.
他有没有付钱给你
Were you paid?
彼得·拉赫曼曾包养过我 法官阁下
Peter Rachman kept me, Your Honour.
我们住在一起
We lived together.
我以为他想娶我
I thought he wanted to marry me.
这是所有女人的梦想 不是吗
It's every woman's dream, isn't it,
有丈夫照顾
being looked after by your husband?
我不知道这算不算性♥交♥易
I don't know if that counts as paying for sex.
好 撇开你和拉赫曼先生之间的
Well, despite the quasi-marital relations
准婚姻关系不谈
between you and Mr. Rachman,
在他去世之后
at the time of his death,
你再次回到温坡尔马厩街跟斯蒂芬住在一起
you were once again living with Stephen Ward at Wimpole Mews.
对吗
Is that correct?
而且在那段时间里
And during that time,
你还在跟其他男人发生性关系
you were having sexual intercourse with other men?
是的 我睡了我男朋友
Yes, I slept with my boyfriend,
还有小道格拉斯·范朋克和阿斯特勋爵
and Douglas Fairbanks Jr. And with Lord Astor.
你知道阿斯特勋爵否认跟你发生过性关系了吗
You know Lord Astor has denied that intercourse took place.
他不否认就怪了
Well, he would, wouldn't he?
够了 谢谢你
That's enough, thank you.
请大家肃静
I will have order!
曼迪 曼迪
Mandy! Mandy!
每日信使报
他不否认就怪了
我要安排我们的苏格兰之行吗
Shall I make arrangements for our trip to Scotland
你确定这个可怕的审判不会传你出庭吗
or are you sure you won't be called to appear at this ghastly trial?
我非常确定
I'm quite sure.
相关各方已经非常清楚
The relevant parties have been made aware
让我作为证人上庭毫无用处
it would serve no useful purpose to have me called as a witness.
给她一样味道的香水并不是
It wasn't a lack of imagination, was it,
因为你缺乏想象力 对吗
giving her the same scent?
这样你就不会带着另一个女人的香水味回家
It was so you wouldn't come home smelling of another woman.
老天啊 你可以写本书了
Good God, you could write a book.
现在你有的是时间 何乐而不为呢
Now you'll have all this time on your hands, why not?
《奸夫手册》 约翰·普罗富莫著
The Adulterer's Handbook by John Profumo.
其他所有人好像都能从中获利
Everyone else seems to be making money from it.
可能比尔·阿斯特还会跟你合作
Perhaps Bill Astor will collaborate with you.
拜托 瓦儿 如果我们要摆脱这个困境...
Please, Val. If we're to get beyond this...
如果我们要摆脱这个困境 我们得先熬过它
If we're to get beyond it, we need to get through it.
我知道这不是你做事的方式
I know it's not your way of doing things,
但你做事的方式让我们走到了这一步
but your way of doing things has got us to this point
所以现在我不是很有兴趣
so I'm not terribly interested
听取你的建议 杰克
in taking advice from you at the moment, Jack.
你知道党派在背后叫你什么吗
Do you know what the party calls you behind your back?
多情待岗人
The Italian waiter.
检方传罗纳·里卡多小姐出庭
The prosecution call Miss Ronna Ricardo.
里卡多小姐 就在去年圣诞节之后
Miss Ricardo, just after Christmas of last year,
你去被告的公♥寓♥拜访了他 是吗
you visited the accused at his flat, did you not?
是的
Yes.
你是一个人去的吗
Were you alone?
不是
No.
我是和我男友还有一位女性朋友一起去的
It was me and my boyfriend and a girlfriend of mine.
当时你是否和任何人发生了性关系
Did you have intercourse with anybody on that occasion?
是的 和我男友
Yes, with my boyfriend.
那你的女性朋友干了什么
What did your girlfriend do?
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表