剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
她跟斯蒂芬发生了关系
She was with Stephen.
在另一间卧室吗
In the other bedroom?
不是
No.
在同一间房♥间吗
In the same room?
你们四个人一起吗
All four of you together?
是的
Yes.
你们所有人在一起进行
You were all taking part in intercourse...
性♥交♥吗
..together?
是的
Yes.
有多少次 里卡多小姐
Upon how many occasions, Miss Ricardo,
你是为了性♥交♥而专门去
did you go to Stephen Ward's flat for the purpose
斯蒂芬·沃德的公♥寓♥的
of having sexual intercourse?
一次
Once.
多少次
How many times?
不超过一次
Never more than once.
里卡多小姐 我查看了你给警方提供的证词
Miss Ricardo, I refer you to your statement made to the police,
签字真实有效的
signed as true.
你是否在一月去过沃德医生的公♥寓♥
In January, did you go to Dr. Ward's flat,
沃德医生在那里把你介绍给了一位男士
where Dr. Ward introduced you to a man?
没有
No.
你是否与那位男士发生了关系
Did you have intercourse with that man
而沃德先生在另一个房♥间等着
while Dr. Ward waited in the other room?
不是
No.
"我在斯蒂芬家和这个人发生了关系
"I had sex with this man in Stephen's flat.
"他给了我一马"
"He gave me a pony."
意思是二十五英镑 不是矮种马
That's the sum of £25, not the diminutive horse.
你对警♥察♥说过这件事吗
Did you say that to the police?
没有 先生
No, sir.
那你能不能告诉陪审团
Then will you tell the jury
为什么在警局里
why on earth it's in your statement to the police,
有你阅读并签名的声明
read and signed by you?
我想
I think...
我被关在警♥察♥局里时间太长了
I was kept so long at the police station,
所以什么都会签
I was ready to sign anything.
里卡多小姐
Miss Ricardo...
你有卖♥♥淫的前科
You have convictions for prostitution on your record.
对吗
Is that correct?
是
Yes.
你有个妹妹跟你
And you have a young sister who lives with you,
和你的孩子住在一起
as well as your own child?
没错
That's right.
赫伯特先生和巡佐巴罗斯是不是对你说
Was it put to you by Mr. Herbert and Sergeant Burrows
如果你不能提供对被告沃德医生不利的证据
that if you didn't provide evidence against the accused, Dr. Ward,
你妹妹和你的孩子将会被带走
both your sister and your baby would be taken away from you
交由别人照顾
and placed in care?
他们说永远都不会诉诸法庭
They said it would never come to court.
两三天
A couple of days?!
两三天
A couple of days!
他们估计按现在的进展斯蒂芬会没事的
They reckon Stephen's going to get off at this rate.
伦恩告诉我最新的传闻
And Len told me the latest doing the rounds.
你到医生那里去 他说
You go to the doctor and he says,
"别担心 基勒小姐
"Don't worry, Miss Keeler,
两三天后我们就会让你回到床上来"
we'll have you back in bed "in a couple of days."
可悲
Pathetic.
你觉得他会没事吗
Do you think he will get off?
希望是吧
I hope he does.
我心里一直很不安 克莉丝汀
I've been in stir, Christine.
我不希望任何人发生这种事
I wouldn't wish that on anybody.
好吗 宝贝 我给你拿杯喝的吧
All right, love? Can I get you a drink?
好的 谢谢
I'd love one. Thank you.
下一个就是玛塔·哈里
Mata bloody Hari's up next.
从没在斯蒂芬家见过她
Never seen her at Stephen's.
你见过吗
Have you?
从没有
Never.
他们还说我们是妓♥女♥呢
And they call us prossies!
可怜的婆娘看起来就像
Poor cow looks like
布朗普顿路上十先令一发的
a ten-bob knock on the Brompton Road.
斯蒂芬·沃德开车带我去他家
Stephen Ward drove me to his flat.
他说他家里有个人要找女孩
He said there was a man in the flat who wanted to go with a girl
他还说那个人会付给他钱
and he said the man would pay him the money.
谁会拿到钱
Who was to be paid the money?
斯蒂芬·沃德
Stephen Ward.
他说如果我一周去他家两三次
He said if I visited him two or three times a week
陪陪男人
and went with men,
他会帮我存到钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子
he'd save the money up for me so I could get a flat.
他还说会把我介绍给最好的客人
Then he said he would introduce me to the best clients.
-我没有 -沃德先生
- No! - Mr. Ward!
那到了他家后
Now, on arrival at the flat,
发生了什么事
what happened?
卧室里有一个男人在等着
There was a man waiting in the bedroom.
斯蒂芬·沃德给了我一个避孕套
Stephen Ward gave me a contraceptive
让我到房♥间里去 把衣服脱了
and told me to go into the room and strip.
他说我们办事的时候他去泡咖啡
And he said he would make coffee while we did business.
那你和那个男人发生性关系了吗
And did you have sexual intercourse with the man?
是的
Yes.
那晚之后你有没有再见过斯蒂芬·沃德
Did you see Stephen Ward again after that evening?
有的
Yes.
第二个礼拜 斯蒂芬·沃德接了我
The following week, Stephen Ward picked me up
带我去他家
and took me to his flat,
有一个男人在卧室里等着
and there was a man waiting in the bedroom,
是另外一个人
but a different man.
这次床上有一根藤条
And this time there was a cane on the bed.
你用藤条打了那个人吗
Did you use it on the man?
是的
Yes.
你的着装是怎么样的 巴雷特小姐
How were you dressed, Miss Barrett?
内衣 高跟鞋
In underwear and high-heeled shoes.
抽打那个人你拿到多少报酬
How much were you paid for whipping the man?
我不知道 钱是斯蒂芬·沃德收的
I don't know. Stephen Ward took the money.
-他跟我说他帮我存起来 -这太荒谬了
- He told me he was saving it for me. - This is preposterous!
-够了 沃德先生 -抱歉 法官
- That's enough, Mr. Ward! - I'm sorry, sir,
但是这样一个谎言接一个谎言
but this is the absolute bottom of the bucket to hear
太可无♥耻♥了
lie after lie being told in this way.
请你克制
You have to control yourself
否则我只能将你请出法庭了
or I will have to have you removed from the court!
那个荡♥妇♥说的每一句话都是谎言
Everything what that scrubber said is a pack of lies.
即使是这样
Even if it was,
剩下的斯蒂芬也承认了
the other things Stephen's admitted to.
他禽兽不如
He's worse than an animal.
四个人同时 纵欲 鞭打
Four people at a time? Orgies? Whips?
那人是个性变♥态♥ 只能用这个词形容了
The man's a pervert. It's the only word for it.
他是个恶魔
He's a monster.
他坐在椅子上说
Sitting in that chair,
"我想照顾克莉丝汀 她很年轻"
"I want to take care of Christine. She's very young."
想想都觉得恶心
Makes me sick to think of it.
完美的绅士
The perfect gentleman?
我以为你会平安无事
I thought you'd landed on your feet.
你不想问问我有没有做过这些事吗
Aren't you going to ask me if I did any of it?
三人 四人
Threesomes, foursomes,
施虐受虐
sadomasochism.
他们管这个叫性♥虐♥ 不过你可能也都懂
They call it S&M, but you probably know all about that.
我不想听 克莉丝汀
I don't want to hear it, Christine.
-有些男的喜欢 -你闭嘴
- Some men need... - Shut it, you!
-你惹恼你妈了 -吸毒或者被虐
You're upsetting your mother. Being weed on or shat on.
-你真恶心 -拿我钱的时候你高兴得很
- You're disgusting. - You was happy enough to take my money.
十六岁在穆雷俱乐部穿着短裤袒胸露乳
16, standing at Murray's in a pair of knickers with my tits out.
你以为能怎样
What did you think was going to happen?
你想去伦敦的
You wanted to go to London.
我阻止不了你
I couldn't stop you.
流产后你恨不得我马上消失
You couldn't get me to leave quick enough after the baby.
没错 你令这个家蒙羞
Yes. The shame you brought on this household.
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表