剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
第四项指控 非法持枪
Count four - of being in possession of a firearm
蓄意危及他人生命呢
with intent to endanger life?
我们宣布被告罪名成立
We find the defendant guilty.
七年
Seven years!
因为持枪我就要蹲七年
Seven years for having a gun on me!
是别人给我的
I was fitted up!
找我的律师过来
Tell my brief to get down here.
我要上诉 我要上诉
I want to appeal. I'm going to appeal!
-约翰尼没事了吧 -你自己看
- Did Johnny get off? - See for yourself.
失踪模特案枪手被判刑
枪手获刑七年
七年
Seven years?
他怎么会判七年
How'd he get seven years
我都没出庭去指证事件经过
without me even being there to say what happened?
他的确持枪了
He did have the gun.
他要1970年才能出来
He won't get out till 1970!
我还以为他们最多判他个两三年
I thought they'd give him a couple of years, tops.
意外探访杀害我家人的凶手
模特证人缺席审判
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 保罗 到处都是我的新闻
God, Paul, I'm in all of 'em!
战争大臣劲爆消息
失踪的老贝利街证人
要不然你以为呢 你就是话题 克莉丝
What did you think would happen? You're the story, Chrissie,
唯一的话题
the only story.
模特 军情五处 俄♥罗♥斯♥外交官和我
斯蒂芬·沃德
斯蒂芬
Stephen?
-接受《镜报》采访了 -我知道
- Speaking to The Mirror? - I know.
我和克莉丝汀的友谊
我还以为他接受采访是为了不让他们发表文章
I thought he only talked to them to get my story pulled.
都是在说他自己
It's all about him!
无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
Cheeky bastard.
"在这越来越复杂 越来越残酷的世界上
"In a world becoming more complex and ever more cruel,
我和克莉丝汀的友谊
友谊似乎是一个肮脏的词
"Friendship appears to be a dirty word
简单的仁慈就是犯罪"
and simple human kindness a crime."
我觉得斯蒂芬的话令人信服
Well, I think Stephen makes a very compelling case.
毕竟这就是一份八卦小报
It's the gutter press, after all.
你知道我对他评价一直不高
You know how I've always felt about him.
他人很好 布朗温 而且品德高尚
He's a kind man, Bronwen, and an honourable one.
他令人作呕
He's disgusting.
他让我恶心得全身起鸡皮疙瘩
He disgusts me, makes my flesh crawl.
你的单身汉情结
Your bachelor loyalty.
你要知道他总是提起当年是他给我们作的媒
He's always put it about that he introduced us, you realise,
好像我是他手下的女孩似的
as though I'm one of his girls.
不 斯蒂芬从没这么说过
No, I don't think Stephen would have said that...
对于那些分不清
To those who don't know the difference
为巴黎走秀开场和在苏豪的出租♥房♥♥
between walking the runway in Paris
打开双腿的人来说
and opening your legs in a Soho bedsit,
我只是他手下众多模特中的一个
I'm just another of his "Models".
你母亲就是这么想的 以为你包养了我
That's what your mother's always thought - that you bought me.
斯蒂芬的话便证实了这个想法
This'll just confirm it.
不 亲爱的
No. Darling...
"我为克莉丝汀感到遗憾
"I feel sorry for Christine.
她本该前途大好
"Her life was so full of promise
我提醒过她 不要轻率地与她那些
but she was utterly deaf to my advice
迷人却疯狂的追求者发生纠葛
"that it would be madness to play fast and loose
但她对我的建议充耳不闻"
"with the affections of her attractive but primitive admirers."
老天
Jesus.
根本没提到杰克
Jack doesn't even get a mention!
也没提到曼迪
Oh, Mand as well.
"克莉丝汀和一位家喻户晓的大人物的
"It was about this time that Christine began to spend
午后幽会就是从这时开始的"
"secret afternoons with a well-known man in the public eye."
普罗富莫聘请了律师
Profumo's got his lawyers on to them.
一旦普罗富莫上诉 这些记者就玩完了
They're all shitting themselves he'll sue.
所以他们不敢惹约翰
So Jack's in the clear
就随意捏造关于我的故事
but they can make up anything they like about me?
你还是没懂 克莉丝
You're not getting it, are you, Chrissie?
我告诉过你了 你是唯一的主角
I told you, you're the only story.
报纸想要写的只有你 其他的不过是填补
You're what the papers really want. All this is filler.
你离开越久 他们就越好奇
The longer you stay away, the more they'll want it.
他们越好奇 付的钱就越多
The more they want it, the more they'll pay.
如果你不觉得
If you don't think...
我知道吊别人胃口不是你的作风
I know it's not your style, love, playing hard to get.
但这么做是对的 相信我
It's cool, though. It's all cool, trust me.
失踪模特的判决
你这是在干什么
What on Earth are you doing?
上学用的姓名带 我得给自己找点事做
Nametapes for school. I thought I'd rather be busy.
不能让保姆来做吗
Surely Nanny can do those?
保姆当然能做了
Of course she'd bloody do them, Jack.
报道没有指名道姓
They've named no names.
"著名大臣 其夫人为知名演员"
"A prominent minister with a well-known actress wife"?
他们就差公开我们的住址了
They may as well have published our address.
这些都不是真的
None of it happens to be true, you know?
和苏联人有关的内容以及
The business about the Russian and a
什么安全风险都是胡扯
security risk is absolute nonsense.
你见过那些女孩 她们几乎无法交谈
You've met those girls, they can barely hold a conversation.
她们也不是凭借
Well, they're not wanted for
对话能力受到欢迎的 对吧
their conversational abilities, are they?
你来告诉我
Or you tell me.
我发誓 瓦儿
I swear to you, Val.
我知道 过去
I know, in the past...
这太不公平了
That's what makes it so bloody unfair.
沃德用一支笔就能向我泼脏水
I'm being tarred with Ward's brush.
你知道他是个什么人 所有人都知道
You know what he's like, everyone does.
他不停地胡说八道 就好像嘴巴拉稀了
He can't stop talking, the man's got bloody verbal diarrhoea.
算了 就这样吧 随你信不信
Anyway, there it is. You either believe me or you don't.
车还在等着送我去议院
The car's waiting to take me to the House.
拜托 瓦儿 不要和任何记者有接触
And please, Vee, don't talk to any journalists.
信不信由你 但我不是傻子
Believe it or not, I'm not a complete idiot.
乔治 你知道这件事我是站在你这边的
George. You know I'm with you all the way on this business,
但我们得再好好想想
but we need to give it proper thought.
我其他什么都没想 我向你保证
I've thought about nothing else, I assure you.
很显然 这件事情普罗富莫
Obviously, Profumo's been putting it away
并没有受到任何影响 不过还是现实点
like a sailor on shore leave, but, let's face it,
咱们一半的人 很可能包括你也跟他一般黑
so have half of our lot - probably including you.
-什么 -不用跟我细说
- What...? Spare me the details.
我只是想说 乔治
I'm just saying, George,
如果我们想要用性丑闻击败保守党
if we try to bring the Tories down with sex,
很可能会遭到反噬
it might go off in our face!
我们应该用其他的方法
We need to get them on a different angle.
我已经等得够久了
I've waited long enough.
-乔治 -会议厅见
- George. - See you in the chamber.
-你喜欢跳舞吗 -我喜欢
- Do you like dancing? - Yeah, I do.
这附近有我们可以跳舞的地方吗
Is there anywhere nearby where we could go and dance?
我知道有这么个地方
Yeah, know a place close to here.
你该收拾行李了 克莉丝 我们要赶飞机
You need to pack, Chris. We've got a flight to catch.
-我以为我们要在这待几天 -计划有变
- I thought we were here for a few days. - Change of plan.
-我们得走了 -去哪
- We need to go. - Where?
马德里
Madrid.
等等 为什么要去马德里
Hang on, what's in Madrid?
先飞去巴黎 再去伦敦
A flight to Paris, then to London.
然后你就能拥有做梦都想不到的钱
Then more cash than you've ever dreamed of, love.
给你妈弄个房♥子 克莉丝
Screw a house for your mum, Chrissie.
报社承诺的那些钱 给你妈买♥♥一套
Money the papers are talking about, you buy one for her,
再给自己买♥♥一套 还能有剩余
one for you and a couple spare.
你再也不用为钱发愁
You'll never have to worry again.
我们还剩多长时间
How long have we got?
走吧
Let's go.
机场
议院里的所有议员
There is not an honourable Member in the House,
以及就坐于记者席的媒体人员
nor a journalist in the press gallery,
在这几天都听说了一系列源源不断的传闻
who in the last few days has not heard rumour upon rumour
此传闻涉及一名英国政♥府♥前座议员
involving a member of the Government Front Bench,
然而这名议员连露面的勇气都没有
who didn't even have the decency to turn up!
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表