剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
不过你总会回来
Yet you always come back.
为什么 克莉丝汀 你什么你从不留下来
Why is that, Christine? Why you never stay?
白人女孩和黑人在一起 人人都指指点点
Everyone looks at a white girl with a black feller, everyone.
你觉得那种感觉好吗 被各种骂
You think that feels good, the names you get called?
这里谁不被骂
Anybody here not know about names?
埃奇库姆也免不了俗
Why was Edgecombe different?
如果是因为这个你不能和我在一起
If that's why we cannot be together.
白人女孩和黑人在一起 你都不好好想想
"White girl with a black feller," You don't think things through.
你一天一个说法
You change your story.
男人怎么知道自己跟你是什么关系
How's a man meant to know where he stands with you?
我没有一天一个说法
I haven't changed my story.
我告诉过你的
I've tried telling you.
好好跟你说不要骚扰我 可有什么屁用
Asking you nicely to leave me alone, but it never bloody works.
如果你不在乎跟他在一起被骂
If you don't care about the names with him,
那跟我在一起有什么问题 克莉丝
why did it matter going with me, Chris?
你为什么和埃奇库姆在一起
Why you with Edgecombe?
-我不知道 -她不知道
- I don't know! - She don't know.
她不知道自己的想法 你知道吗
Don't know she own mind, you know?
不要曲解我的意思 你总是这样
Stop twisting what I'm saying! That's what you do.
我想和约翰尼在一起 行了吧
I wanted to be with Johnny, all right?
我不想和你在一起
I don't want to be with you.
你为什么这么对我 克莉丝汀
Why you do it to me, Christine?
为什么这么对我
Hey? Why you do it to me?
你为什么在我脑子里挥之不去
Why are you in my head?
你走吧 克莉丝 宝贝
Better go now, Chrissie, darling.
我无处可去
There was nowhere left for me to run to,
诺丁山
not Notting Hill,
斯蒂芬家都不行
not Stephen's...
多少钱 宝贝
How much, darling?
滚开 恶心鬼 不走我就报♥警♥了
Piss off, you disgusting old git, or I'll call the police!
-行行行 -走啊 滚开
- All right. - Go on! Piss off!
行
All right.
这世上没有我落脚之处
No safe place in the world.
你确定这样做吗 克莉丝 宝贝
You sure about this, Chrissie, love?
你可能会惹上大♥麻♥烦
You could get in a lot of trouble.
我确定
Definitely.
约翰尼·埃奇库姆先生蓄意谋杀案今日
Mr. John Edgecombe is being tried
在老贝利街[中♥央♥刑事法庭]开庭受审
for an attempted murder at the Old Bailey today.
埃奇库姆今日在老贝利街开庭
案情发生了意想不到的变化 控方主要证人
In an unexpected turn of events, the key prosecution witness,
二十岁的模特 克莉丝汀·基勒
20-year-old model Christine Keeler,
没有出席审判
has failed to attend the trial.
法庭无法联♥系♥到基勒小姐
The authorities have being unable to contact Miss Keeler
她目前的行踪亦无从知晓
and her whereabouts are currently unknown.
埃奇库姆先生被指控
Mr. Edgecombe is charged...
好的
Yeah.
什么时候上庭
When am I going to be taken up?
有人吗
Hello?
能不能给我透露点信息
Can I get some information here?
克莉丝汀去哪儿了 曼迪
Where's Christine, Mandy?
我毫不知情 对不起 小伙子们
Oh, I haven't got a clue! Sorry, boys.
你今天会出面指控埃奇库姆先生吗
Will you be giving evidence against Mr. Edgecombe today?
我就是为了这个来的
Well, that's what I'm here to do!
别人让我做什么我就做什么 你们懂的
And I always do as I'm told, you know me!
你觉得今天正义会得到伸张吗 莱福
You think justice will be done today, Lucky?
克莉丝汀不到场就没有正义可言
I don't think there'll be no justice, no, not without Christine.
这一切都是因为她 不是埃奇库姆
She's the reason for all this, not Edgecombe.
你看到约翰尼了吗 戈登先生
Have you seen Johnny, Mr. Gordon?
他割伤了我 你们都看到了
He cut me. You can see what he did.
但是我为他感到悲哀 真的
But I feel sorry for the man, I really do.
他这样都是为了克莉丝汀 我知道那种感觉
He only done it for Christine and I know how that feels.
非常难受 非常难受
Strong feelings. Strong feelings!
法官决定继续庭审
The judge has decided to proceed.
什么 克莉丝汀不来也继续
What? Without Christine?
法律上行得通吗
Is that allowed?
这是个很罕见裁决
Well, it's an unusual decision,
控方主要证人基勒小姐缺席
given Miss Keeler's the principal prosecution witness.
不过这也意味着对你的指控不够周密
But it means the case against you
埃奇库姆先生
becomes very flimsy, Mr. Edgecombe.
你的律师很有信心
Your barrister is confident -
这是好消息
it's good news!
我很久都没听过好消息了
Been a long time since I had any of that.
我们走吧
Shall we?
我去
Shit.
也许克莉丝汀一直都在想着我
You know, maybe Christine's was thinking about me all along.
她受不了看到我被关起来 你知道吧
You know, can't stand to see me put away, you know?
我怎么也不能理解
I mean, it never made sense to me,
她怎么改变主意了 她知道我对她的感觉
you know, how she turned? She knew how I felt about her.
跟你说 伙计 那娘儿们疯了
I tell you, man, the bitch be crazy!
你永远不知道她要做什么
You can never guess what she's going to do.
西班牙阿里坎特市
这是什么
What on Earth's this?
战争大臣劲爆消息
失踪的老贝利街证人
你真的向首相递交辞呈了吗
Did you really offer the PM your resignation?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
报纸通常都是这样胡说八道的
That's the usual codswallop.
小瓦 我好像我没跟你说过似的
Vee, as though I wouldn't tell you.
你知道比弗布鲁克多么讨厌首相
You know how much Beaverbrook hates the PM.
他不过是想搅局罢了 白费力气
It's a pathetic attempt to stir things up.
她很性感 不是吗
Sexy girl, don't you think?
战争大臣
失踪的老贝利街证人
如果你喜欢那个的话
Well, if you like that sort of thing.
天啊 你不用这么一本正经
For God's sake! Why are you being so prudish?
我就说她很性感 承认吧
I mean, she's a sexy girl - admit it.
我们是不是
Haven't we...?
我们是不是在克利夫登见到过她
Is that one of the girls that we met at Cliveden?
我真不记得
Oh, I really couldn't say.
我要把他们都告上法庭 马丁
I'll sue the lot of them, Martin.
我的钱可能没有比弗布鲁克的多
My pockets may not be as deep as Beaverbrook's,
但是也够了
but they're deep enough.
他们会后悔的
They will rue the day.
我宁愿倾家荡产
I would rather spend my last farthing
也不能让《快报》或者《镜报》这种垃圾
than have rags like the Express or the Mirror
来指挥我们管理这个国家
dictate how we govern this country!
我坚决不能容忍♥他们
I wouldn't put it past them
编造那个女孩失踪的故事
to have cooked up the girl's disappearance themselves,
那会有好多版本
it would shift a few copies.
-天啊 -你不觉得这个时间点很奇怪吗
- Golly. - Well, don't you think the timing is rather odd?
非常奇怪
Oh, most odd.
我得跟你说 杰克 有些人认为
I have to tell you, Jack, there's a school of thought
你这是给自己扫清障碍
that you've got the little baggage out of the way yourself.
真是可笑
Don't be so ridiculous!
的确
Quite.
沃德先生 你知道基勒小姐
Mr. Ward. Have you got any details
-失踪的具体情况吗 -早上好
- of the disappearance of Miss Keeler? - Morning.
关于基勒小姐的事我无可奉告
I can't comment on Miss Keeler!
据我所知 她非常好
As far as I know, she's extremely well
完全不知道自己失踪会搞出这么多事
and blissfully unaware of all the fuss over her disappearance.
有什么可补充的吗 沃德先生
Any updates at all, Mr. Ward?
你和基勒小姐是好朋友 她为什么没上庭
You're friends with Miss Keeler, why was she not in court?
美好的一天 先生们
Beautiful day, gentlemen.
有什么可以补充的吗 什么都行
Anything to add, anything at all?
陪审团主席
Foreman of the jury,
你对被告的第一项指控
how do you find the defendant on the first count -
蓄意伤人 如何判决
wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm?
我们宣判被告罪名不成立
We find the defendant not guilty.
第二项指控 开枪蓄意谋杀呢
On the second count - shooting with intent to murder?
罪名不成立
Not guilty.
第三项指控
How do you find the defendant on count three -
开枪蓄意伤人呢
shooting with intent to do grievous bodily harm?
罪名不成立
Not guilty.
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表