剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
前情提要
五千镑
Five grand!
报纸想要写的只有你
You're the paper really want.
他们越好奇 付的钱就越多
The more they want it, the more they'll pay.
根本没提到杰克
Jack doesn't even get a mention!
一旦他起诉 这些记者就玩完了
They're shitting themselves he'll sue.
在我和基勒小姐的关系中
There was no impropriety whatsoever
没有任何不当行为
in my acquaintanceship with Miss Keeler.
祝贺你 小宝贝
Congratulations, little baby.
你成了英格兰最出名的女人
You're the most famous woman in England.
伦敦 温坡尔马厩街
想知道克莉丝汀·基勒是谁
You want to know who Christine Keeler is?
真实的我
The real me?
是个好问题
Good question.
不行
No.
真的是个好问题
That's a really good question.
也许斯蒂芬能回答
Maybe Stephen could answer it for you.
你说你想画我
I thought you was just trying it on,
我还以为你就是想占我便宜
saying you wanted to draw me.
为了你自己 我们还是祈祷你床上的活
Let's just hope for your sake you're better at screwing
比你当模特更好吧
than you are at modelling.
我只不过是更习惯拍照
I'm used to having my photo taken, is all.
一按就完事了
One click and that's it.
可它会偷走你的灵魂 你不知道吗
Ah, but it steals your soul - you didn't know that?
相机会偷走你的灵魂
The camera steals your soul.
那绘画呢
What does drawing do, then?
斯蒂芬·沃德造就了克莉丝汀·基勒
Stephen Ward made Christine Keeler.
他喜欢对全世界这么说
That's what he likes to tell everyone.
我的天 我真是这个样子的吗
Cor, is that really what I look like?
还不是
Not quite.
可跟着我 小宝贝 你就会是这样了
But stick with me, little baby, and you will.
应该有人警告他一下
Someone should have warned him -
《科学怪人》中的主人公 制♥造♥出了个魔鬼
弗兰肯斯坦博士可是造出了个魔鬼
Dr. Frankenstein created a monster.
看看他的下场吧
And look what happened to him.
克莉丝汀·基勒的审判
第一季 第四集
克莉丝汀·基勒的审判
第一季 第四集
很好
Great.
伦敦 1963年
展示一下大腿
Let's see a bit of leg.
就这样
There we go.
来点性感的 宝贝
Give me sexy, sweetheart.
好凶
Scary!
很棒
Terrific.
还有...
And, er...
现在把衣服脱了
Now with your kit off.
去你的...
Yeah...!
我没开玩笑
I'm not joking, love.
裸体条款 你签了合同的 白纸黑字
Nudity clause? You signed a contract, fair and square.
去问问你的经纪人
Ask your manager.
可我不想脱
Well, I don't want to.
再往回坐一点好吗
If you could shift back on the seat a little.
就这样
Hold that.
我还是能看见内♥裤♥
I can still see them.
他们和我说拍裸体你没问题啊
They told me you didn't have a problem with posing in the nude.
看不出差别就行了
Doesn't matter if you can't tell the difference -
怎么样
how's that?
非常好
Magnificent.
你和普罗富莫有联♥系♥吗 克莉丝汀
Have you had any contact with Profumo, Christine?
你和战争大臣的关系结束了吗 克莉丝汀
Is your association with the War Minister over, Christine?
我也不知道 眼下我们俩没什么联♥系♥
I can't say, we're not really in touch at the moment.
你最近一次见普罗富莫是什么时候 克莉丝汀
When did you last see Mr Profumo, Christine?
我什么时候能好好和媒体谈谈
When can I talk to the papers properly?
他们肯定都知道我和杰克有一腿
They must all know me and Jack had it away,
保罗 他们又不傻
Paul, they're not stupid.
时机 亲爱的
Timing, love.
要看时机的
It's all about timing.
普罗富莫让他的律师虎视眈眈盯着他们呢
Profumo's got his lawyers breathing down their necks.
关键是 他们知道你才是故事的主角
Main thing is, they know you're the story!
那你是说你认同普罗富莫先生的声明
So you're saying you support Mr Profumo's statement,
沃德医生
Dr. Ward?
我的确觉得纯洁的友情
I do think it unfortunate that innocent friendships
被媒体如此曲解非常遗憾 真的
have been distorted by the press, yes.
人类喜欢八卦的天性
It's reached a stage where a quite natural human love of gossip
已经到了失控的地步了
has simply got out of hand.
算了吧 沃德先生 失控的不是八卦
Come off it, Dr Ward, it's not gossip that's got out of hand,
而是普罗富莫先生与这位年轻女性的关系
it's Mr Profumo's associations with this young woman!
有个共同的社交圈子没什么问题啊
There is nothing sinister in the sharing of a social circle.
如普罗富莫先生所说的 基勒小姐是由我
As Mr Profumo has said, Miss Keeler came to be introduced to him
介绍给他和普罗富莫太太认识的
and to Mrs. Profumo through me.
对 那伊万诺夫呢
Yes, but what about Ivanov?
这所谓的苏联参赞难道不也是你
Isn't this so-called Russian attache another part of your
"社交圈"里的吗
"Social circle"?
尤金是我的好朋友
Eugene is a good friend of mine,
也是我们国家的好朋友
and a good friend of this country.
说他别有用心的任何暗示
Any implication that his intentions
都是完全不对的
are untoward are entirely untrue.
普罗富莫应该下台 毫无问题
Profumo should go, no question.
好的 谢谢您 威格先生
Yes, thank you, Mr Wigg.
沃德医生 谢谢您
Dr Ward. Thank you.
威格先生 幸会
It's a pleasure meeting you, Mr Wigg.
您都搞错了
You've got it all wrong, you know,
尤其是在杰克和伊万诺夫的事上
about Jack and Ivanov in particular.
我非常愿意给您详细说说
I'd be more than happy to fill you in.
沃德是个麻烦
Ward's a problem.
这个人的嘴就是闭不上
The man finds it impossible to keep his mouth shut.
但我应该...
But I should have...
马丁 我是说 沃德告诉了威格
What I mean to say, Martin, is that Ward is talking to Wigg
那威格就会和威尔逊说
and Wigg will talk to Wilson,
那么工党炮制点料针对我们
and sure as your cock bends to the left,
是板上钉钉的事了
Labour will cook up something to throw at us.
可沃德医生一直坚定地支持
But Dr Ward's been extremely staunch in backing up
你关于基勒小姐的声明
your statement about Miss Keeler.
我在电视上看见他了
I saw him on the television.
没错 你能看出来他很喜欢成为焦点
Exactly, you can see how much he loves the spotlight.
他不...
He isn't...
可靠
..Sound.
也许我该去和内政大臣谈谈
Perhaps I should have a word with the Home Secretary.
这样没有效果
It's not working!
如果他们从国外把这些垃圾弄进来
What's the point of libel laws
那要诽谤罪还有什么用
if they can just import this filth from abroad?
瓦儿 亲爱的...
Val, darling...
到处都在卖♥♥这个
They're selling them everywhere.
我们会搞个禁令的
We'll get an injunction.
一个英文字都没有
Not a word of it in English.
当然不会有了 这是法语的
Well, it won't be, will it, since it's in French?
"应♥召♥女郎"
"Call girl"?
"应♥召♥女郎克莉丝汀"
"Le call girl Christine"?
我不想知道 妈
I don't want to know, Mum.
记者们到处跟着我已经够讨厌的了
It's bad enough the reporters are following me everywhere.
他们会在中♥央♥刑事法♥院♥外挤得水泄不通
They'll be piling up outside the Old Bailey.
可我不明白你为什么要去法庭
I don't see why you have to go to court, though,
反正约翰尼已经在监狱了
now Johnny's in jail.
为了去交没出庭的罚款
To pay the fine for not turning up.
不过保罗说我在中♥央♥刑事法♥院♥外面
Paul says it's all good publicity, though,
是很好的曝光机会
me outside the Old Bailey.
做头发吗
Hair?
我没想到这个
I haven't thought.
我给你约维达
I'll book you in with Vidal.
维达·沙宣
Vidal Sassoon.
我一直都去那
That's where I've been going.
斯蒂芬要小心点了
Stephen needs to watch out.
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表