剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
..put me to use.
对不起
Sorry.
我笨手笨脚的
Clumsy me.
真是个饭桶
Posh git!
你想让我开始的话就招手
Just wave when you want me to start.
如果我跑调了你就告诉我 我不会介意的
You can tell me if I'm out of tune, I don't mind.
♪ 你开的不是豪车 ♪
♪ You don't drive a big fast car ♪
♪ 你长得也不像电影明星 ♪
♪ You don't look like a movie star ♪
♪ 靠你的钱我们走不了多久 ♪
♪ And on your money, we won't get far ♪
♪ 然而我还是为你着迷 ♪
♪ You got what it takes for me... ♪
节日问候
希望你
死在
监狱里
荡♥妇♥
早上好 比尔
Morning, Bill.
早上好 约翰
Morning, John.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
认识曼迪
祝好
爱你的曼迪
曼迪的唱片卖♥♥得很好
Mandy's record's doing well.
店里到处都有卖♥♥
It's in all the shops.
她会唱歌♥吗
Can she even sing?
这世道会不会并不重要 不是吗
Don't matter nowadays, does it?
你出来之后也可以出唱片
You could make a record, when you're out.
她说她想来看你
She says she'd like to come and see you.
那是
I bet.
《克莉丝汀的地狱监牢》作者曼迪 还是算了
"Christine's Prison Hell," by Mandy. No, thanks.
我不怪她 妈
I don't blame her, Mum.
真的
I don't.
她就是个笑柄
She's a laugh.
她那种人
People like that.
她不像我把所有人都惹恼了
She doesn't rub everyone up the wrong way, like I do.
你情绪不太好
You're not yourself.
我很好
I am myself.
这不就是一直以来的问题所在吗
Isn't that always the trouble?
对不起
Sorry.
这里面闲得没事只能胡思乱想了
There's too much time to think in here.
他们告诉你了吗
Did they tell you?
省督正在安排变更我的释放日期
The governor's arranging to change my release day
这样媒体就找不到我了
so the papers can't get to me.
还有那些疯子
Or the nutters.
是的 说了
Yeah, they said.
你会来的 对不对 妈
You'll be there, won't you, Mum?
汤恩比馆
汤恩比馆到了 夫人
Toynbee Hall, Ma'am.
-罗伊 你要加糖吗 -是的 加
- Roy, do you take sugar? - Yes, please.
-加多少 -两勺 谢谢
- How many? - Two, please.
谢谢 谢谢 你真好
Thank you. Thank you, that's very kind.
谢谢 不好意思
Thank you. Oh, excuse me.
我想接你去吃午饭
I thought I could take you for lunch.
真是个令人高兴的意外
What a delightful surprise.
我妻子要带我去吃午饭 苏
My wife is taking me for lunch, Sue!
希望没打乱你的计划
I hope I haven't spoiled your plans.
不会 完全没有
No, no, not at all.
我特别讨厌周三
I dread Wednesdays.
炸鱼饼
Rissoles.
苏是你的秘书吗
Is Sue your secretary?
天啊 当然不是
Oh, good Lord, no.
我没那么重要
I'm not that important.
回牢房♥里去 姑娘们
Back to your cells now, ladies.
一家四口车祸身亡
《每日邮报》
柯林·基勒全盘揭秘
他们估计很快就要举♥行♥选举了
They reckon they'll call an election soon.
发生这么多事保守党是不可能赢了
No chance the Tories will win after all of this.
我才不会给他们投票呢
I wouldn't vote for 'em!
没多久了吧
Not too long now, eh?
你做得很好 宝贝
You're doing smashing, poppet.
等着瞧吧 等你出去了 全世界都是你的牡蛎[天下]
You'll see. When you're out of here, the world is your oyster.
我讨厌牡蛎
I detest oysters.
本来是催情的 但是吃着像鼻涕
Supposed to make you feel sexy, but they taste like snot.
撑住
Steady on.
你为什么要那么做
Why'd you do it?
你为什么非要接受媒体采访
Why did you have to talk to the papers?
我没有 不是那样的
I didn't! I mean, not like that.
生意最近不太景气 但不是因为这个
Business has dried up a bit lately, but that's not why.
我和在酒馆和一个家伙说起了这件事
Just...I got chatting to this bloke in the pub about it,
然后就忍♥不住提起了你
and couldn't resist mentioning you.
紧接着 他就提到了钱
Next thing I know, he's talking money.
我都不知道他是记者 克莉丝 我发誓
I didn't even know he was a reporter, Chrissie, I swear.
一开始不知道
Not to begin with.
五十镑
50 quid.
一百镑
100.
我跟他说只能这一次
I told him to do one.
他说他就用我已经说过的就行
He told me he could use what I'd already said.
我连50镑都没拿到
I didn't even get the 50!
如果你在撒谎
If you're lying...
如果还有更多的内容流出来
..if there's more to come out...
我发誓
I swear to God.
我妈警告过我
Mum warned me.
说你会让我失望
Said you'd let me down.
人无完人 亲爱的
Nobody's perfect, love.
克莉丝
Chrissie...
我只希望
I just wish...
我真的希望他们不是垃圾
I really wish they weren't rubbish.
为什么男人
Why are men...
这么垃圾
..so bloody rubbish?
我觉得你会喜欢我们布置的房♥子
I think you'll like what we've done to the house.
还给你准备好了一个房♥间
And there's a room ready for you...
如果你愿意的话
..if that's what you want.
哈钦森先生在法庭上
What Mr. Hutchinson said...
说斯蒂芬的那番话
..in court, about Stephen...
你不应该让那些事再折磨你了
You shouldn't be letting all that prey on your mind,
尤其是今天
today of all days.
但是我一直在想这事
But I can't stop thinking about it.
都是斯蒂芬的错吗 我不知道
Was it all Stephen's fault? I don't know.
我和那些他失意的时候落井下石的人一样坏
I'm as bad as everyone else who pissed on him when he was down.
甚至更坏 因为我最了解他
Worse still, because I knew him best.
你现在应该把这些都放下
You should put all that behind you, now.
最好的方式
Best way.
斯蒂芬是个怪人
He was a queer fish, Stephen.
他不正常
He wasn't normal.
也许这就是他在我身上看到的特质
Maybe that's what he saw in me.
斯蒂芬是唯一一个对我无所求的男人
Stephen was the only man who's never wanted anything from me.
不要钱
Not money...
不要性
..not sex.
我想不明白
I can't work it out.
如果你都想不明白 还有谁呢
Well, if you can't, who can?
你知道我们住哪
You know where we are.
雷金特
餐厅咖啡酒吧
招租
毫无疑问 小宝贝
No doubt about it, little baby,
回头率肯定超高
heads will turn!
西区准备好迎接我们了吗 我问自己
Is the West End ready for us, I ask myself?
好了
Right.
往前走
Onwards.
我不确定我喜欢这样 斯蒂芬
I'm not sure I like it, Stephen!
很有意思的 亲爱的
Oh, it'll be fun, darling.
我们会走过白金汉宫
We'll walk past Buckingham Palace,
看看近卫军骑兵团会不会被我们搞得性趣盎然
see if we can get the Household Cavalry to shoot their load.
你可以向爱丁堡公爵挥挥手
You can give a little wave to the Duke of Edinburgh, hm?
我说了
I said...
我不喜欢这样
..I don't like it.
我从来不强迫你
I'd never ask you to do anything
做你不喜欢的事情 小宝贝
you didn't want to do, little baby.
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表