剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
建立柏林墙
When the wall went up?
共♥产♥党建立了柏林墙
The Communists putting up the wall
把柏林割裂成东西两部分
that divided West and East Berlin?
对 就是这些
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
那个时候
Around that time...
大家开了些关于这个的玩笑
..there was a bit of joking, you know?
尤金真的很想知道外面的世界发生了什么
Find out what's going on, Eugene's dying to know.
调侃之类的
Teasing.
有关导弹弹头的
Something about warheads?
对
Yeah.
尤金问了这个
Eugene asked about that.
他问了柏林的弹头
About warheads in Berlin?
对
Yeah.
对 我觉得他们说的就是这个
Yeah, I think that's what it was, erm...
问问普罗富莫准备什么时候在柏林装导弹
Ask Profumo when they're putting warheads in Berlin.
那你去问普罗富莫了吗
And did you ask Profumo?
当然没有了
Well, of course not!
-这就是个玩笑 -一个玩笑
- It was a joke. - A joke?
-你怎么知道的 -因为他用开玩笑的口吻说的
- Well, how did you know? - Cos he said it in a jokey way.
是 但伊万诺夫确实这么说了
Yeah, but that's what Ivanov said.
你确定吗
You're sure?
问问普罗富莫准备什么时候把导弹弄柏林去
Ask Profumo when the West is bringing warheads into Berlin.
没错
Definitely.
就类似的话
Something like that.
基勒的故事有了一些进展
There's been some developments in the Keeler story.
绝对值得我们见面说
It'd definitely be worth our while to meet.
亲爱的
Darling.
门一直开着 你知道的
It's always open, you know that.
尤金是间谍吗
Is Eugene a spy?
天啊 我还是先给你来杯咖啡吧
Goodness. Can I make a cup of coffee first?
你一直都拿这事开玩笑 斯蒂芬
Well, you're always joking about it, Stephen.
他是吗
Is he?
小宝贝
Little baby...
这么说吧 所有给苏联使♥馆♥工作的人
..anyone who works for the Russian embassy is a suspect,
都有嫌疑
shall we say.
我一直是这么猜测尤金的
That's always been my operating assumption with Eugene.
军情五处也是
The same as MI5's.
你是间谍吗
Are you a spy?
大♥麻♥ 小宝贝
Marijuana, little baby.
偏执是用量过度的一个症状
Paranoia is a symptom of overuse.
少来这套
Give it a rest.
你认识的人
All the people you know.
你手上有他们的把柄 那些派对
Everything you've got on them - the parties.
你让我送的信封 "公事"
The envelopes you get me to deliver, "official business..."
你是哪边的 斯蒂芬
Whose side are you on, Stephen?
我认为那帮记者
I think those newspaper men
一直在给你灌输错误的观念
have being dripping poison in your ear.
这个世界是个复杂的地方
The world is a complicated place.
比你想象的要复杂得多
More complicated than you can begin to imagine.
小宝贝
Little baby...
我是你这边的
..I'm on your side.
你知道这个就行了
That's all you need to know.
你知道
You do know...
我们是一条战线上的
..we're on the same side.
不过我猜这能给报纸提供很好的素材
But it makes a good story for the papers, I suppose.
苏联人 间谍游戏
A Russian, spy games...
但是你不能把杰克牵扯进来
But you mustn't involve Jack in it.
那样就酿成大错了
That would be a terrible mistake.
我为什么要隐瞒我和杰克的事
Why should I keep quiet about Jack and me?
-明明发生过 -当然发生过
- It happened! - Of course it did -
但是世界不是这样的 克莉丝汀
but that's not the way the world works, Christine.
像杰克·普罗富莫那样有权有势的人
A man as rich and powerful as Jack Profumo,
他能让你处处碰壁
he can make a world of trouble for you.
还有其他方式能让情形
There are other ways to use the situation
对你有利 小宝贝
to your advantage, little baby.
看着我
Look at me.
你能过上美好的生活
You can have a lovely life.
只要你遵从大原则 你可以全部毁掉
You can tear it all up, fuck whoever you like any which way
想跟谁睡就跟谁睡
as long as you stick to the big rule.
别说出去
Don't tell.
别越过那条底线
Don't cross that line.
我一直过着自己喜欢的生活 你也可以
I've lived exactly the way I've liked and so can you.
已经太晚了
It's too late, though.
我把一切都告诉他们了
I've told them everything.
你不是第一个为了推销自己的故事
You won't be the first girl who's lost her head over
而失去理智的姑娘
an offer to sell her story.
告诉他们杰克的事是你夸张了
Just tell them that you exaggerated about Jack.
你夸大了事实
That you embroidered the truth.
那他的便条呢
What about his note, though?
他们都保存在保险箱里
They're keeping it in their safe.
他在里面叫我"亲爱的"
He calls me "darling" in it.
天啊 沃德
Christ's sake, Ward,
我不记得给她写过多少便条了
I can't remember how many notes I sent her,
到此为止
just shut it down.
我不能再跟你通话了
I can't talk to you any more!
等一下
One moment, please!
刑侦巡佐巴罗斯
Detective Sergeant Burrows?
侦探 我是斯蒂芬·沃德医生
Ah, Detective. I-It's Dr. Stephen Ward here.
你有空吗
Do you have a moment?
我想跟你聊一下克莉丝汀
I was hoping we could have a chat about Christine.
蓝色 如果是见选民的话
Blue, if it's constituents.
是见委员会
It's committee.
小人物
Small mercies.
老可怜 你看着累坏了
Poor old you. You look done in.
-累也帅 -谢谢
- Rakishly done in. - Oh, thank you.
抱歉我最近忽略你了 亲爱的
I'm sorry if I've been neglecting you, darling.
现在草木皆兵
It's all rather hands-on-deck at the moment.
处处都是风险
Disasters galore.
反对派大开杀戒
The opposition feasting like rats on a corpse,
而首相却没有起到鼓舞人心的领袖作用
and the PM isn't exactly providing inspirational leadership.
大家都觉得自己需要站出来
One feels one has to step up.
即使最终不能成为党派领袖
Then virtue will be its own reward.
你的美德本身就是奖赏
If not eventual leadership of the party.
非常有麦克白的范
Very Lady Macbeth.
相当有
It's a hell of a part.
要是没有别的事 杰克
If it's anything else, Jack...
没有
It isn't.
我发誓
I promise.
工作的事已经忙不过来了
Work's more than enough.
因为我说的是真心话
Because I meant what I said.
上一次是我的最后一次了
The last time was the last time for me.
我知道
I know.
亲爱的
My darling...
我发誓
..I promise.
♪ 亲爱的 ♪
♪ And darling ♪
♪ 要知道我爱你 ♪
♪ Know I love you ♪
♪ 我一直爱你 ♪
♪ I love you always ♪
♪ 但是你已经离我远去 ♪
♪ But you've gone and left me ♪
♪ 为了另一个人 ♪
♪ For someone else... ♪
克莉丝汀
Christine?
克莉丝汀 亲爱的 你知道的
Christine, me love, you know.
克莉丝汀
Christine!
他怎么知道我在这的
How the hell did he know I was here?
克莉丝汀
Christine!
你在吗
You there.
♪ 我爱你 ♪
♪ I love you... ♪
每次
Every time.
每次我以为自己已经逃脱了
Every time I think I've got away,
他就会出现 把一切搞糟
he turns up and turns everything to shit!
你知道给他地址的人是谁
Well, you know who it'll be gave him the address...
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表