剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
♪ Take me home to the city I know ♪
♪ 我要买♥♥下那条河再卖♥♥给你 ♪
♪ I'm gonna buy that river and sell to you ♪
去你的
Get stuffed!
曼迪 别这样
Oh, Mand, don't be like that!
等报纸给你胡编乱造闹得满城风雨的时候
Well, don't come crying to me
别跑到我面前哭鼻子就行
when you're all over the papers for the wrong reasons.
你太任性了 克莉丝汀
You're impulsive, Christine,
这是你的问题 你总是这样
that's your trouble, you always have been!
"你太任性了 克莉丝汀"
"You're impulsive, Christine."
成熟点吧
Oh, bloody grow up!
喂
Hello?
宝拉
Paula?
有烟吗
Got any fags?
不
Nope.
克莉丝汀不在这 保罗
Christine's not here, Paul.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, not a clue!
你在干什么
Hey, what you doing?
没什么
All right?
我只是在找烟
I was just looking for fags.
这就怪了
That's funny, isn't it?
在这
Snap!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 把它放回去
You wanker! Give it back.
-滚开 -住手 发生什么事了
- Get off! - Stop it! What's going on?
他把我的东西卖♥♥给报社 这个变♥态♥小贼
He's selling my stuff to the papers, the thieving little poof!
我只是看看
I was just having a look!
-滚开 -约翰 算了
- Piss off! - John, leave it!
你这个婊♥子♥
You slapper!
现在看上去怎么样
How's it look now?
不算太糟
Not too bad.
宝拉 我知道他是你弟弟 但我发誓
I know he's your brother, Paula, but I swear,
如果他再回来 我会让他吃不了兜着走
if he comes back I will swing for him,
我下次绝对不会放过他
I'll bloody swing for him again.
白♥痴♥小混♥蛋♥
Stupid little prick.
我不知道他是怎么想的
I don't know what he thought he was doing.
你确定我这样能出门
You sure I'm OK to go out like this?
我觉得你看上去挺好 宝贝
You look fine to me, baby.
克莉丝汀 你现在帮人口要收多少钱
Christine, how much are you charging to suck dick now?
你这个肮脏的小婊♥子♥ 你这个肮脏的小婊♥子♥
You nasty little whore! You nasty little whore!
你就是个婊♥子♥ 你知道吗
You're a whore, you know that?
来 宝贝 我们进屋
Come on, baby, we'll go inside.
来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
来
Come on
刑侦巡佐巴罗斯
Detective Sergeant Burrows?
是克莉丝汀
It's Christine.
克莉丝汀 亲爱的 你还好吗
Christine, love, are you all right?
他现在跟你在一起吗
Is he there with you now?
不 巴罗斯先生 莱福不在这 他跑了
No, Mr Burrows, Lucky's not here, he ran off.
我希望你这次能抓到他
I want you to get him this time.
我觉得警♥察♥已经来了 我们该怎么办
I think the bobbies are here, what should we do?
他们应该待在这等你还是去追莱福
Should they stay and wait for you or should they go after Lucky?
警♥察♥这么快就到了 哥们
Police was quick, man.
太快了 我会被起诉的
Too soon, I've got a charge out on me.
不不不 这里只有我和宝拉
No, no, no, it's just Paula and me here.
等等
Hang on.
到卧室去 快
Go in the bedroom, go on!
你知道警♥察♥什么德性 最好让他们离开这
You know what the coppers are like, better get them out of here.
走吧 快
Come on, quick.
他们不是应该去追莱福吗
Well, they should go after Lucky, shouldn't they?
他不能一直这样
He can't keep doing this!
行 好吧
Yeah, all right.
这下就好办了
This could be handy.
你被打的很惨 克莉丝 毫无疑问
You've been in the wars, Chris, there's no doubt about it!
我都快遍体鳞伤了 巴罗斯先生
I'm going to be black and blue, Mr Burrows.
好 我们看看医生怎么说
Yeah, well, we'll see what the doctor has to say.
如果你要起诉他 必须有医生报告
He'll have to write a report if you're going to press charges.
这次你决定要起诉他了吗
You are pressing charges this time?
当然
Definitely.
就是这样 巴罗斯先生 我是认真的
This is it, Mr Burrows, I mean it.
不能再让莱福逍遥法外了
Lucky's not getting away with it again.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你眼睛被打成这样
You look on the bright side,
还是得看到好的一面
a shiner like that,
你把莱福·戈登绳之以法了
you've got Lucky Gordon bang to rights.
莱福·戈登
Lucky Gordon!
小子 你的好运今晚到此为止了
Your luck's run out tonight, my lad.
沃德医生从你那里买♥♥过大♥麻♥吗
Does Dr Ward buy hemp from you?
是克莉丝汀
Christine.
克莉丝汀喜欢大♥麻♥
Christine's got the taste for weed.
我们都知道克莉丝汀
Yeah, we know all about Christine,
你已经跟我们说过了 事无巨细都说了
you've told us, chapter and verse.
沃德和其他女孩呢
What about Ward and other girls?
你为什么问我斯蒂芬的事
Why you asking me about Stephen?
我不会说对他不利的话 他是个好人
I'm not saying nothing against him, he's a good man.
没有律师我就不说了
I'm not saying nothing else without a solicitor!
你在教我怎么做吗 小伙子
You telling me my job now, boy?
我们只是在闲聊 莱福
We're just having a chat, Lucky,
我们让你签什么了吗
have we asked you to sign anything?
总是待在斯蒂芬家
Always tail at Stephen's.
趋之若鹜
Honey for the bees.
上层人士 下层人士都喜欢漂亮姑娘
High-class men, low-class men, they all like pretty girls.
他们给钱吗 这些上层人士
Were they, er, paying for it, these high-class men?
那你得问他们了 老兄
You'll have to ask them, man.
我这辈子从不花钱买♥♥姑娘
I never paid for a girl in my life.
克莉丝汀呢 她卖♥♥不卖♥♥身
Christine? Was she getting money for sex?
她什么都做
She'd do anything.
我跟你们说过 她不是什么好姑娘
Like I've being telling you, the girl's no good.
跟政♥府♥部门里的这个大人物普罗富莫的事
All this business with the big man in government, Profumo,
她会榨干♥他♥的
she'll be draining him dry.
克莉丝汀有没有跟你说过斯蒂芬·沃德
Did Christine ever talk to you about Stephen Ward
把她介绍给普罗富莫先生的事
introducing her to Mr. Profumo?
或者介绍给其他男性
Or to other men?
我为什么要帮你们
Why should I help you out?
1958年 你们把我打了之后我就昏迷了
'58, I was in a coma after you all worked me over,
然后你们告我袭♥警♥
then you do me for assaulting a police officer!
袭♥警♥可以判你个两三年 阿洛伊斯
You could get a couple of years for assault now, Aloysius.
克莉丝汀找医生检查过了 她伤得挺重
Christine's had the doctor out, she's in a pretty bad way.
眼睛乌青 肋骨淤伤
Nasty black eye, bruising to the ribs.
眼睛乌青 我都没碰她 你问问在场的人
Black eye! I barely touched her! Ask any of them who was there!
不能问她的朋友 她会说谎 问那些男的
Not her friend, she'll lie. The brothers.
男的 不是只有姑娘们吗
The brothers? I thought it was just the girls.
他们是西印度的 对吧 莱福
West Indian gents, are they, Lucky?
你最好把名字说出来
You'd better give us their names.
我现在不记得他们的名字
I'm not sure of their names, now.
不记得个屁
Bollocks you aren't.
都是些非洲裔黏在一起 对吧
Spades sticking together, is it?
等着瞧你们能撑多久
We'll see how long that lasts.
克莉丝汀
Christine?
你不会把莱福放掉 对吧 巴罗斯先生
You're not going to let Lucky off, are you, Mr. Burrows?
不是吧 又来
Not again?
我们最不希望发生这种事情
Now that's the last thing that we want to happen,
克莉丝汀 相信我
Christine, believe me,
要是你这些朋友现身了 关于你眼睛乌青
but it's going to be tricky, if these friends of yours turn up,
如果他们的说法不一样
if they tell a different story
那问题就很麻烦了
about your black eye.
是莱福打了你吗
It was Lucky who punched you?
准备好了吧 克莉丝
Ready for action, Chrissie?
-你们要很久吗 -不会 好了
- You going to be long? - No, it's fine.
克莉丝汀最近很忙啊
Christine's a busy girl these days.
我们要起诉莱福人身攻击的话
But for us to charge Lucky for that assault,
最好你能尽早过来
it's best if you, er, come in as soon as possible
签一下那则声明
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表