剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
如果你不喜欢 保罗
If you don't like it, Paul,
我可以找别的经纪人
I'll find someone else to be my manager.
我为你付出了一切 姑娘
Eh, eh, I've done everything for you, girl.
要不是我 你根本不会在这里
You wouldn't be here without me.
滚
Get off.
马上
Now!
那好吧
OK, then.
那就25%
25, it is.
我们不要吵架
We don't want to fall out.
议长先生 我想借此机会
Mr Speaker, I would like to take this opportunity
就克莉丝汀·基勒小姐失踪一事
to make a personal statement to the House
对下议院发表个人证言
regarding the disappearance of Miss Christine Keeler.
我最后一次见到基勒小姐是1961年12月
I last saw Miss Keeler in December 1961.
此后就没再见过她了
I have not seen her since.
在中♥央♥刑事法♥院♥的约翰尼·埃奇库姆一案中
Any suggestion that I was in any way
所有关于我应该以任何方式
responsible for or involved with
对基勒小姐的失踪负责 或与之相关的说法
the absence of Miss Keeler from the trial of Mr John Edgecombe
都是完全不真实的
at the Old Bailey is entirely and wholly untrue.
我和我太太第一次见到基勒小姐
My wife and I first met Miss Keeler
是在1961年7月
in July 1961,
克利夫登的一个家庭派对上
at a house party at Cliveden.
出席的客人中有我们的医生斯蒂芬·沃德
Amongst the guests attending there were our doctor, Stephen Ward,
我和我太太跟他算是认识
whom my wife and I already knew slightly,
还有一位叶夫根尼·伊万诺夫
and a Mr Yevgeny Ivanov,
苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥的一位专员
an attache at the Russian Embassy.
除此之外 我和我太太与伊万诺夫先生
The only other occasion upon which either I or my wife
唯一一次见面 是在苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥的
had met Mr Ivanov was briefly at an official reception
官方招待会上
at the Russian Embassy,
我和我太太都受到过邀请 可以随时
and both myself and my wife had a standing invitation
到沃德医生家做客
to visit Dr. Ward at his home.
在1961年7月至12月期间
Between July and December 1961,
我到沃德医生的公♥寓♥与他和他的朋友会面时
I met with Miss Keeler on about a half a dozen occasions
见过基勒小姐五六次
at Dr Ward's flat, when I called in to see him and his friends.
我和基勒小姐只是朋友
Miss Keeler and I were on friendly terms.
在我和基勒小姐的关系中
There was no impropriety whatsoever
没有任何不当行为
in my acquaintanceship with Miss Keeler
如果有人在下议院之外编造或者散布
and I shall not hesitate to issue writs of slander and libel
任何抹黑言论
should any scandalous allegations
我会毫不犹豫提起诽谤诉讼
be made or repeated outside of this House.
先生 这边
This way, sir.
先生 有什么要说的吗
Any other comment, sir?
就说一句
Just one comment!
你讲得很好
You did well.
我从未如此为你感到骄傲
I've never been prouder of you.
该死
Shit!
记住 不要说漏嘴了
Remember, don't give it away.
目前就按照普罗富莫的口径
Stick to what Profumo said, for now.
什么都没有发生
Nothing happened.
好 我们走 好好享受吧
Right, here we go. Enjoy it.
克莉丝汀 克莉丝汀
Christine! Christine!
基勒小姐
Miss Keeler!
你会跟普罗富莫先生见面吗
Will you be seeing Mr. Profumo?
克莉丝汀 克莉丝汀
Christine! Christine!
各位 她无可奉告
She's got nothing to say, fellas.
你们就等着星期天看详细的报道吧
You'll have to read the details this Sunday.
普罗富莫先生说的是事实
What Mr. Profumo said is correct.
我从1961年之后就没和他在一起过
I have not been in his company since 1961.
基勒小姐 再回答一个问题 再回答一个问题
Miss Keeler! One more, please! One more!
克莉丝汀 克莉丝汀
Christine! Christine!
就这样 我成了另一个人
And just like that, I was someone else.
一个的确非常重要的人
A very important person indeed.
就是这里了
This is you, here.
这位先生会照顾你的
This gent'll look after you.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I've just got to make a few calls.
-打给谁 -你不操心这个
- Who to? - Nothing to bother yourself about.
你去梳洗一下 快去
You go freshen up. Go on.
想要什么就点 账记在房♥间上
Order what you like, put it on the room.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back in a bit.
妈
Hello, Mum.
你晒黑了
You've caught the sun.
你的鼻子会掉皮的
Your nose'll peel something rotten.
妈 你不用做这个的
You don't have to do that, Mum.
我知道 他们会帮你做的
No, I know, they do it for you.
克莉丝 每一天
Every day, Chris.
我都觉得自己像个女王
I feel like the Queen!
我给你放洗澡水吧
Let me run you a bath.
你肯定累坏了
You must be shattered.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂
Hello?
祝贺你 小宝贝
Congratulations, little baby.
你成了英格兰最出名的女人
You're the most famous woman in England.
天啊 斯蒂芬 你好大的胆子
God, Stephen, you've got some brass balls.
就你干的那些好事 你给我一个理由
Give me one good reason I should speak to you,
我为什么还要跟你说话
after everything you've done.
你怎么知道我一直以来
How do you know I haven't been working
不是在为你争取最大的利益
in your best interests all along?
因为你没有
Because you haven't.
你以为西班牙的账单都是谁付的
Who do you think was paying the bills in Spain?
是保罗 他兑现了一张支票
Paul was. He cashed a cheque.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你是说是你付的吗
Are you saying it was you?
我不承认 也不否认
I can neither confirm nor deny.
就像我总跟你说的
As I've always told you,
你这辈子应该努力把鱼和熊掌都得到
in this life, you should aim to have your cake and eat it.
看看四周 小宝贝
Look around you, little baby,
我是不是经常说你前途无量
didn't I always say you'd go far?
感觉如何
How does it feel?
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉不太真实
It doesn't feel real.
感觉就像一个梦
It feels like a dream.
我不再是我自己了
I wasn't me any more.
不再是来自雷斯伯里的脏兮兮的克莉丝
Scruffy Chris from Wraysbury.
我是克莉丝汀·基勒
I was Christine Keeler.
也许恶梦其实就是
Maybe all a nightmare really is
一个成为了现实的梦
is a dream that comes true.
我的恶梦
My nightmare,
还有斯蒂芬的恶梦
and Stephen's,
就要开始了
was about to begin.
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表