剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
背疼吗
Backache?!
怪不得首相
No wonder the Prime Minister
觉得军情五处都是群废物
thinks MI5 can be a band of incompetents!
如果你们已经策反了伊万诺夫
If you have managed to turn Ivanov,
那克莉丝汀·基勒在报纸上
then Christine Keeler blurting a double agent's name
泄露双面间谍的名字
all over the newspapers
就一定会把整个行动都暴露了
is bound to blow the whole operation out of the water.
只有国防机密通知才能阻止这样的事发生
A D-notice is the only way to prevent that from happening.
让您费心了 但...
Thank you for your consideration, but...
伊万诺夫回莫斯科了 不用考虑他了
..With Ivanov back in Moscow, he's out of the picture.
所以...
So...
阻止报纸刊登基勒小姐想说的话
..There's no need to stop publication of any story Miss Keeler
也没有必要了
is prepared to tell.
随他们报道然后接受批评吧
Publish and be damned.
霍利斯
Hollis.
我相信所有这些都会严格保密吧
I trust this all remains in the strictest confidence.
克莉丝汀...
This business between Christine...
基勒小姐
Between Miss Keeler
和我之间的所有这些...
and myself...
这正是我们的目的
That is rather the point of us.
你不觉得要再收一点吗
Don't you think it needs taking in a bit?
现在就流行这个 克莉丝
That's the style, Chrissie!
她们就是这么穿的
That's how they're wearing it.
去采购了
Been shopping?
我们的小意思 约翰尼·埃奇库姆庭审穿的
Little something from us, for Johnny Edgecombe's trial.
真漂亮
Lovely.
既然我们和克莉丝汀签了约
We have got to improve Christine's image,
就要提升她的形象
now we've signed her up.
非常漂亮
Very nice.
想让你们在法庭上漂漂亮亮的
Want you girls looking your best in court.
别提这茬了
Don't remind me.
我一想起这个来就恶心
Makes me feel sick every time I think of it.
没事的
You'll be fine!
如果你愿意 我们可以彩排一下
We can have a little rehearsal, if you like,
你站在证人席作证
you on the witness stand,
我来当律师
me being the barrister.
我做大♥法♥官...
Oh, bags I be the judge...
和地方法官是一样的 对吧
It'll be just the same as the magistrates, won't it?
就是问问我约翰尼向我开枪的事
Just them asking about Johnny shooting me.
对 就是这样
Of course, yeah.
你很聪明 回答问题就行了
You're a bright girl. Just answer the questions,
但...
but...
好好想想我们谈过的一切
..Think about everything else we've talked about.
稍微提一提普罗富莫和伊万诺夫没什么大不了
No harm slipping in a bit of Profumo, bit of Ivanov.
让所有人都渴望读到完整的故事
Get everyone dying to read the full story.
他们会爱你的
They are going to love you!
亲爱的 我很喜欢
Darling, I love it.
在这等一下
Wait here for a second.
有人想给你看看他亲手画的画
Someone would like to show you the picture he's drawn.
神啊 就不能给我一点私人的时间吗
For God's sake, is it possible to have a moment of privacy?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉冲你发火了
Sorry to be a bear.
伦敦W1区马里波恩温坡尔马厩街32号♥ 斯蒂芬·沃德收
亲爱的沃德
继我们本月此前那番谈话之后
你可否再跟我们共同的朋友联♥系♥一下
看看是否可以再商量
事情愈加紧迫...
德里克·克洛格
西奥多·戈达德律师事务所
邮编516♥4♥2
小宝贝
Little baby.
就只有你和缉毒队的 是吗
Just you and the drug squad, is it?
斯蒂芬 你还有脸跟警♥察♥说我的事
You've got a cheek, Stephen, telling tales about me to police.
同样的话也送给你
I could say much the same thing.
多亏你和曼迪 可怜的巴罗斯巡佐似乎认为
Thanks to you and Mandy, poor Sergeant Burrows seems to think
温坡尔马厩街是一家连接克林姆林宫
Wimpole Mews is a cross between the
和苏豪区的妓院
Kremlin and a Soho knocking shop.
我从来没说过一句假话
I never said anything that wasn't true.
人生苦短 何必心存怨恨 小宝贝
Life's too short to bear grudges, little baby.
到此为止好吗
Shall we call it quits?
因为你不肯听我的
Look, I just thought, since you wouldn't listen to me
过量吸食大♥麻♥ 所以我想
about the amount of hemp you've been smoking,
法律人士的话可能会帮助你改正
a word from the law might set you right. Oh...
但是我承认这不关我的事
But I accept it's none of my business.
来杯咖啡 谢谢
Coffee, please, doll.
马上来
Coming right up.
你要是在削减开支就算了
Unless you're cutting down?
我手上那些有关克利夫登的照片
The photos I have of Cliveden...
有一张尤金的
..The ones of Eugene,
他和你
of him with you
还有杰克
with Jack...
是你从温坡尔马厩街拿走了吗
..Did you take them from Wimpole Mews?
我都没去过温坡尔马厩街
I've been nowhere near Wimpole Mews.
也许是尤金拿走了
Maybe Eugene took 'em.
问问他去
Try asking him.
他走了
He's gone.
你还没听说
You haven't heard?
被召回莫斯科了
Recalled to Moscow.
他甚至都没打电♥话♥说声再见
He didn't even telephone to say goodbye.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
斯蒂芬 你可真可怜
Poor you, Steve,
大难临头各自飞了
everyone's doing a bunk.
再不小心点 你身边可就一个朋友都没了
You'll have no friends left if you're not careful!
给 亲爱的
Here you are, love.
也许是尤金想用照片记住你
Maybe Eugene wanted the photos to remember you by.
杰克
Jack.
他生我的气了吗
Is he angry with me?
没人生你的气 亲爱的
No-one is angry with you, darling,
不过在约翰尼审判前 杰克非常希望
but, before Johnny's trial, Jack would've very much liked
《星期日镜报》上你的故事能有另一个版本
to discuss an alternative to your story in the Sunday Mirror.
什么 你的意思是让我闭嘴
What? Shut me up, you mean?
你为什么要站在他那边
Why are you on his side?
这不是站在哪边的问题
It's not a question of sides.
为什么要给杰克和自己惹上不必要的麻烦呢
Why cause unnecessary trouble for Jack or for yourself?
为什么不能各取所需呢
Why can't everyone have what they want?
我不知道 你和保罗各执一词
I don't know! You say one thing, Paul says another.
事情变得有点
It's all getting a bit...
老实说 我觉得一直都是别人告诉我该说什么
To be honest, I feel like I'm having words put in my mouth.
我的意思是 在报纸上
By the papers, I mean.
可以啊
Well, there you are.
相信我 小宝贝
Trust me, a little, baby.
杰克最不想看到的就是你受穷
The last thing Jack wants is to see you out of pocket.
你现在可能处于最有利的位置[最好的体♥位♥]
You may be in the best position of all.
传教士
Missionary?
鱼和熊掌 你都可以兼得
Having your cake and eating it.
一年前
我星期五有空
I'm free Friday.
晚上休息
Got the night off.
星期五可能不太行
Friday might be tricky.
我只能有空随时告诉你
I'll have to keep you posted on that.
你不打算打开你的礼物吗
Aren't you going to open your present?
你让我分心忘记了
You distracted me.
真漂亮
Lovely.
真不错
Really nice.
-谢谢 -希望你喜欢
- Thanks. - Well, I hope you like it.
亲爱的 给你挑礼物太难了
It's hard to know what to give you, darling.
我跟你说过 你没必要送我礼物
I told you, you don't have to give me anything.
你真是个懂事的姑娘
You're a sweet girl.
我妈
My mum...
呃
Well...
她不太宽裕
Well, she hasn't got much and...
我很想帮她 你知道吗
I like to help her out, you know?
我有钱的时候给她寄一点
Send her a bob or two, when I can.
天啊
Christ.
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表