剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
前情提要
斯蒂芬·沃德不是皮条客 先生
Stephen Ward's no ponce, sir.
这些姑娘们并没有牵扯到金钱交易
There's no money involved with these girls.
我觉得这不可能
I find that hard to believe.
我猜曼迪也会走克莉丝汀的路
I presume Mandy will be following Christine's lead,
对我们的友谊闭口不谈吧
keeping quiet about our friendship.
冷静一下
Calm down!
我希望你这次能抓到他
I want you to get him this time.
有别人和你一起吗
Is anyone else there with you?
不不不 这里只有我和宝拉
No, no, no. It's just Paula and me here.
我谨代表女王 判处你三年监禁
I sentence you to three years at Her Majesty's pleasure.
你这个骗子 你这个骗子
You are the liar. You are the liar.
斯蒂芬·沃德 你多次依靠卖♥♥淫获取收入
Stephen Ward, I'm arresting you for living wholly or in part
我现在因此逮捕你
on the immoral earnings of prostitution.
你们知道 没有人会站出来说这是真的
You do realise no-one will come forward to say it's true?
大家说要视所犯的罪来量刑
They say you should make the punishment fit the crime.
其实不是这样的 对吧
It's not true, is it?
对斯蒂芬就不是...
Not for Stephen...
对我也不是
..Or for me.
不要脸
Shame! Shame on you!
不要脸
Shame on you!
贱♥货♥
Slut!
首先 他们决定要惩罚我们
First, they decided to punish us.
生活真美好 小宝贝
Life is good, little baby.
然后他们想好判什么罪名
And then they decided on the crime.
我发誓所说的一切句句属实
I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth
毫无隐瞒...
and nothing but the truth...
上帝可以作证
..So help me God.
克莉丝汀·基勒的审判
第一季 第五集
克莉丝汀·基勒的审判
第一季 第五集
六周前
对普罗富莫先生的辞职您有什么要说的吗
Any comment on Mr. Profumo's resignation, sir?
普罗富莫先生会发表讲话吗 先生
Will Mr. Profumo be making a statement, sir?
克莉丝汀的坦白
那就这样了
Well, that's that, then.
又成平民百姓了
A civilian once more.
我的辞职正式完成了
My resignation is officially complete.
瓦儿
Val?
你怎么能这样
How could you?
你怎么能给普普通通的一个贱♥货♥送一样的香水
How could you give that common little tart the same scent?
别的不说 完全没有想象力
I mean, the failure of imagination apart from anything else.
是批发的吗
Was it a job lot?
我希望他们给你打折了
I hope they gave you a discount!
克莉丝汀·基勒秘史
可我不明白
I don't get it though.
他们怎么会把莱福·戈登放出来
How can they let Lucky Gordon
毕竟他对你做尽了坏事
out of jail after all he did to you?
还没放他呢
It's not come to that yet.
巴罗先生说允许他上诉
Mr. Barrow says he's being allowed to appeal
因为他庭审时还有些事没有爆出来
because there's things that didn't come out in his trial.
什么事情
What things?
比如他说那天晚上我报♥警♥
Just like he's saying I lied about him hitting me
说他殴打我时没有说实话
the night I called the police.
难不成那黑眼圈是你自己打的
I suppose you gave yourself a black eye!
报上说他们把斯蒂芬单独关押了
It says they're keeping Stephen in solitary.
他会很讨厌这样的
He'll hate that.
你动录音机了吗 亲爱的
Have you moved the tape-recorder, darl?
保罗不是拿走了好多他的东西吗
Paul took a load of his gear, didn't he?
说既然你解雇他了 他就把他的东西都拿走了
Said, since you'd fired him, he was clearing it all out.
包括录音带什么的吗
The tapes and all?
我的天 上面可什么都有 宝拉 好多小时呢
Oh, God. There's all sorts on them, Paula. Hours of it.
-你明白的 关于那天晚上的 -我的天
- You know, about that night. - Oh, Christ.
我们能不能消停一天
Can't we just have a day off?
报上说我们是妓♥女♥
It's saying we're prostitutes.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
应♥召♥女郎 另外一份说
Call girl. That's the other one.
"斯蒂芬和他的那帮应♥召♥女郎"
"Stephen and his ring of call girls."
我没有对警♥察♥说任何斯蒂芬的谎话
I didn't say anything to the police about Stephen that wasn't true.
你有没有
Did you?
没有
No.
当然没有
Course not.
我们还能做什么呢
What else could we do?
检方没什么真凭实据
Prosecution barely has a case against you.
谢天谢地
Oh, God.
他们居然会要把案子送上刑事法庭审理
It's frankly outrageous they're even pressing for trial
简直太荒唐了
in the criminal court.
还有拒绝取保候审 更别说单独关押了
And to be refused bail, let alone kept in solitary confinement.
我一直过得很放荡不羁 伯奇先生
I've lived a bohemian life, Mr. Burge.
这点你应该清楚
That must be clear to you.
可我没犯罪
But I have committed no crimes.
检方当然有不同看法了
The Crown certainly begs to differ.
八项勉强拼凑在一起的罪名
Eight wafer-thin charges lumped together
来尽可能造成恶劣的影响
to present as damaging an impression as possible.
能让我看看吗
May I take a look?
我会竭力争取能保释
I'll argue strongly in favour of bail
但以目前情况 保释金可能会很高
but, on current form, it's likely to be set high.
让我来操心这个吧
Let me take the weight.
你银行里有钱吗 沃德医生
Do you have money in the bank, Dr. Ward?
我从来都不是有钱人 伯奇先生
I've never been a rich man, Mr. Burge.
我的朋友倒是有很多达官显贵
Apart from in my friendships.
那我们就希望能利用一下这些资源吧
Then let's hope it's possible to cash a few of those in, eh?
真有效
It's quite remarkable.
除了保释 如果要开庭
Bail aside, if it comes to trial,
你需要有人来替你讲话
you'll need people to speak up for you.
品行最受人尊敬的人
People of the best possible character.
这方面我倒是一点不担心
I have no worries on that score.
还有一个 谢谢
Another one for you, thank you.
护照你都带好了
You've got the passports?
在我包里 你上次问我就已经放好了
They're in my bag, just as they were the last time you asked.
伦敦雅典娜神庙俱乐部
关于沃德的事...
This business over Ward...
实话实说 把我们大家都置于很为难的境地
..Places us all in the same, quite frankly, revolting dilemma.
如何回复他律师
It asked how to respond to his solicitor's request
要我们出庭做他品行方面证人的要求
to appear as character witnesses.
我们都接受过这位不错的医生治疗
We've all been treated by the good doctor.
我们中的很多人还享受过他...
Many of us have been beneficiaries of his, erm...
这些年以来的...
..hospitality...
热情款待...
..over the years.
大家应该都看阿斯特勋爵的决定就行了吧
Surely everyone should take their cue from Viscount Astor.
他可是沃德的老朋友之一
He's one of Ward's oldest friends.
如果他站出来 那我们这些关系不那么密切的
If he steps forward, it suggests those of us less intimate
就可以跟着
are right to follow.
我相信比尔出国去了
I believe Bill's out of the country for a spell.
电影场景 为保护朋友很多人都站出来说自己才是斯巴达克斯
我是斯巴达克斯
I'm Spartacus.
什么
What?
那部电影啊
That film.
柯克·道格拉斯演的吧 非常好
Kirk Douglas, was it? Awfully good.
我是斯巴达克斯 我才是斯巴达克斯
I'm Spartacus. I'm Spartacus!
讲述以色列人在先知摩西的带领下逃离埃及的故事
你确定不是想说《出埃及记》吗 老朋友
Are you sure you're not thinking of Exodus, old chap?
沃德 起来
Ward, get up.
你被保释了
You've been bailed.
报纸什么鬼话都会登的 你知道的
The papers will write any old rubbish, you know that.
我知道的是他们要给我一千镑
All I know is that they are offering me a thousand,
所以要想不让我搅合进来 你也得出这个数
so that's what it's costing you for me to stay out of it.
警♥察♥已经知道那晚我和皮特·卡马乔也在了
The coppers already know that me and Pete Comacchio was there.
我只是不想让你和皮特有麻烦 你明白的
I was only trying to keep you and Pete out trouble, you know I was.
如果莱福能证明我说了谎 那他们就会放了他
If Lucky can prove I've lied, they'll let him out.
我回头再给你更多的
I can give you more another time.
求你了
Please.
求你了 沃特
Please, Watt.
谢了 克莉丝 你是好姑娘
Thanks, Chris. You're a good girl.
回头见
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表