剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
Thanks, bye.
法律建议
Legal advice?
就是一些
Oh, it's just some...
琐碎的小事
..tiresome triviality.
我得把这篇该死的演讲稿写完 亲爱的
I really must finish this wretched speech, darling.
如果你需要听众 亲爱的 演练
Well, if you need an audience, my love - practice run.
我对镜头倒是很了解
I do know something about the camera.
我要是没有你可怎么办
What would I do without you?
镜报集团
克莉丝汀 你们的情事是什么时候开始的
So, Christine, when did the affair begin?
你也知道 斯蒂芬 身为现任国会议员
You do understand, Stephen, as a serving MP,
我能给的法律建议只能是非正式的
any legal advice I can give is strictly informal.
完全明白
Completely understood.
这事可不能外传 兄弟
You won't take this any further, old man...
天啊 我这就相当于坟墓
Oh, good God no, I'm like the grave!
执政党首席党♥鞭♥
司法部长
抱歉我们这有点乱 约翰
Do excuse our chaos, John.
我们儿子明天返校
Our son goes back to school tomorrow.
哈罗公学吗
Harrow, I presume?
是伊顿公学
Eton, actually.
为什么去伊顿呢 乔克 怎么不去老地方
Why Eton, Jock? Why not the old place?
马科是小瓦初婚的孩子
Mark's Vee's boy from her first marriage.
当然 大卫到了上学的年纪
Of course, I'll have my say
我就说得算了
when David's old enough to go to school.
我知道现在不是时候
I know this is bloody terrible timing...
非常糟糕
It's abominable!
我们忙着抓间谍和同性恋呢
We're up to our eyes in spies and homosexuals.
媒体的言论很尖锐
The press are baying for blood,
首相和妓院里的阉人差不多
the Prime Minister is about as much good as a eunuch in a brothel.
这正是明镜集团想给我和那个女孩
Which is precisely why The Mirror's trying
泼脏水的原因
to stir the pot over me and this girl.
-他们都挤破脑袋了 -是的 我也同意
- They're really piling in. - Yes, I'm inclined to agree.
让首相看起来软弱无能
Make the PM look weak
同时也打击了一个有希望的领袖竞争者
while knocking a viable contender for the leadership.
谢谢你这么看待我
I'm flattered you see me as such.
你就不用跟我客气了 乔克
Spare me your blushes, Jock.
你知道党派对你有很大期望
You know that the party's looking to you.
所以 你一定要跟我坦诚相告
Which is why it's essential that you're entirely frank with me.
政♥府♥经不起再来一个丑闻了
The Government won't survive another scandal.
无论你和这个人之间发生了什么
Whatever has taken place between you and this bit of stuff...
什么都没发生
Nothing has.
绝对没有
Absolutely nothing.
我在沃德家喝过一两次酒
I had a drink or two at Ward's.
那姑娘也在那
The girl was there.
我不能说自己连看都没看 但也就如此
I can't say I didn't look, but that's it!
现在在我看来 由于枪击事件
Now it seems to me that since this shooting,
可怜的姑娘想趁着机会赚点钱
the poor creature seen a chance to make a few bob for herself,
该死的明镜集团也顺势兴风作浪
and now the bloody Mirror's jumping on the bandwagon.
直到社♥会♥主♥义♥国家把他们的小报当全民喜剧
And they won't rest until a socialist government
大肆报道 他们才能善罢甘休
is running the show with their rag as its national comic.
约翰
John...
我们两个是发小 从学校到军队都在一起
You and I, we're grown from the same soil, school to regiment.
从哈罗到布雷齐诺斯学院 再到北安普敦郡
Harrow to Brasenose, Northamptonshire...
你一直紧跟我的步伐
You have rather dogged my footsteps.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
没有外遇
There was no affair.
第32 克莉丝汀
温坡尔马厩街
天啊 杰克 快睡觉吧
For God's sake, Jack, come to bed!
来了
Coming.
约翰有什么事
What did John want?
他们除掉首相了吗
Are they getting rid of the PM?
还没有
Not yet.
他们在哪
Where are they?
你的家人
Your family?
在萨福克待几天
Suffolk, for a few days.
乡下
The country.
我受不了乡下
I can't stand the country.
太无聊了
It's boring.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
怎么了
What is it?
睫毛
Eyelash!
贵吗
Well, is it expensive?
不 但你可不想让你老婆发现吧
No, but you wouldn't want your wife finding it, would you?
亲爱的 管家会换床品的
Darling, the housekeeper will change the bed.
那管家会怎么想
Well, what will the housekeeper think?
什么都不想 给她钱不是让她有想法的
Nothing, she's not paid to think anything.
天啊
Oh, God!
是有电♥话♥找你吗
Is something wrong with the phone?
不 是加密电♥话♥
No, it's the scrambler.
首相有事要说
Prime Minister wants a word.
不 我认为你有所顾虑是应该的 先生
No, I do think you're right to raise a concern, sir.
虽然是个小武器 但要是允许德国拥有
It's a small weapon but if the Germans are allowed to have it,
那美国就会放弃一定程度的控制
then the Americans will be relinquishing a degree of control...
您说得非常对 先生
You're absolutely right, sir...
他们如果只用于防御
..there's no question of them using it
那就没有问题
for anything other than self-defence.
是近... 对不起先生
It's a short... Sorry, sir.
是个
It's a...
对 是近程防御系统 先生
Yes, it's a short range system, sir.
可能有弹头
Potential warhead.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
自己在那个漂亮的房♥子里
Me in that beautiful house.
你从雷斯伯里走到这一步付出了很多 克莉丝汀
You've come an awfully long way from Wraysbury, Christine.
相当多
Not half.
是因为孩子吗
Was it the baby?
让你离开家 来到伦敦的原因
Made you leave home, come to London?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
斯塔尼斯很多人都记得你
Plenty of people around Staines remember you.
为什么 他们说什么了
Why, what have they been saying?
对你来说很不容易
It can't have been easy for you.
16岁 怀孕了
16, pregnant.
大家都在说闲话
Everyone twitching the nets.
简直就是世界末日
It was like the end of the world.
我什么都试过了
I tried everything.
热水澡
Hot baths.
金酒
Gin.
蓖麻油 但只会让我想吐
Castor oil, but that just made me throw up.
我最后用了一只钢笔
I used a pen in the end.
真傻
Stupid.
他们说我差点死了
They said I could have died.
他在医院活了六天
He lived six days in hospital.
彼得
Peter.
美好的十六岁吧
Sweet 16, eh?
孩子的父亲是谁
And the father?
是加纳的那个帅小伙吗
Was it the beautiful chap from Ghana?
不是
No!
不 是我们那的一个男生 男朋友
No, no, it was a local boy, a boyfriend.
天啊 我敢说家乡人会告诉你不一样的故事
God, I'm sure they'd love to tell you different at home.
你们不会写成另一个人吧
You won't write it was the other one, will you?
你们不能在报纸上写我生了一个黑人宝宝
You can't put in the paper I had a black baby.
那样我妈会想死的
I mean, it would kill my mum!
您太好了 夫人
Too kind, Missus.
自己随意加糖吧
Help yourself to sugar.
我在等克莉丝汀的爸爸下班回家
I'm expecting Christine's dad back from work.
我一直以为克莉丝的爸爸
I was under the impression
已经去世了 休伊什太太
Chrissie's dad had passed away, Mrs Huish.
泰德是她的继父
Ted, her stepdad.
她一直叫他爸爸 我应该叫您
She's always called him "Dad", Mr....
叫我莱福就好
Call me Lucky.
大家都这么叫
Everybody does.
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表