剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
Do you understand me?
不是很明白
Not really.
如果我们追究你违反《官方机密法》的行为
If we go for you under the Official Secrets Act,
你会被判处叛国罪
you could be accused of treason,
这是最严重的指控
one of the most serious charges anyone can face.
比谋杀严重得多
Worse than murder.
但是我什么都没做
But I never did nothing!
你知道我没有
You know I didn't.
只要把斯蒂芬给你介绍的
Just write down the blokes
那些人的名字写下来就行 克莉丝
that Stephen introduced you to, Chrissie.
不会再追究别的
It won't go any further.
不
No.
这是隐私
It's private.
见到你真是太好了 小宝贝
It is so nice to see you, little baby!
你状态好极了
You look marvellous.
发型是维达·沙宣做的吧
Hair by Vidal Sassoon, I read?
天啊 斯蒂芬 你就不担心吗
Bloody hell, Stephen, aren't you worried?
警♥察♥说
The police are saying
你违反了《官方机密法》
they're after you for the Official Secrets Act
犯了叛国罪
and treason.
小宝贝 这都是无稽之谈
Oh, little baby, it's all nonsense.
我一开始就跟伍兹先生说了尤金的事
I-I talked to Mr. Woods about Eugene from the very start,
你也在这亲自见过他
you saw him here yourself.
只要巡佐巴罗斯
As soon as Sergeant Burrows
和他的朋友跟军情五处谈过
and his friend talk to MI5,
他们就会意识到自己是在白费力气
they'll realise they're on a fools' errand.
上♥床♥那些事呢
What about all the sex stuff?
怎么了
What about it?
我又没做什么犯法的事情
I've done nothing illegal,
你也没有
and neither have you.
只要乐在其中就没犯法
Not without enjoying it.
我刚搬进来的时候你给我画的画哪去了
Where's that picture you did of me when I moved in?
莱福拿走了 不记得了
Lucky's got it, remember?
他求着我给他的 当时你俩正打得火热
He begged me for it, when you two were still an item.
该死的莱福
Bloody Lucky!
他最近没来过吧
He's not been round here, has he?
小宝贝
Little baby,
有些人就像是毒品
some people can be like drugs.
他们会让人上瘾 即便我们明知道对自己不好
They become addictive, even when we know they're not good for us.
你又来这一套 说我吸毒
You back on that, saying I'm on drugs?
这事要是让报社知道了
The papers hear that
我的律师很快就会...
and my solicitors will be on to you quicker...
律师 不至于吧
Lawyers? What's the world come to?
过来
Come here.
叙叙旧 小宝贝
Fill me in, little baby.
我们很久没聊过了 我想听听你的近况
I've missed our chats and I want to hear your news.
感情生活怎么样
How's your love life?
我不能多待 斯蒂芬
I can't stay, Stephen.
我只是觉得警♥察♥的事应该让你知道
I just thought you should know about the police.
仅此而已
That's all.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
沃特
Watt.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
沃特 我叫沃特
Watt. My name is Watt!
你叫什么名字
What's yours?
我叫珍妮弗
It's Jennifer.
普罗富莫夫人
Mrs. Profumo,
如果你想把你的故事写成报道
if you want to put your side to the story,
我们很乐意跟你谈
we will be very pleased to talk to you.
这些也会过去的
This too will pass.
我知道
I know.
但没用
That doesn't help.
还会有别的人犯错 人们的注意力会转移
Someone else will slip up, the parade will move on.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
我还会继续坚守岗位 做我的分内事
I'm still in the job, doing what I need to do.
很快我们就会变成昨日黄花 残羹冷炙
Soon we'll be last week's news, wrapping up fish and chips.
但这事还是很吸引人
The glamour.
普罗富莫夫人
Mrs. Profumo?
我带你去威尼斯吧
Let me take you to Venice.
曼迪
Mandy!
是警♥察♥
Oh, copper.
你不否认跟温坡尔马厩街的男人发生过关系吧
You're not denying you had intercourse with men at Wimpole Mews?
不否认
No.
但我觉得这不是犯罪
But it's not a crime, last time I looked.
你就是这样想的吗 督查
Is that how you get off, Inspector?
觉得性♥爱♥非常肮脏
Thinking sex is really dirty?
总督察
Chief Inspector.
斯蒂芬·沃德给你介绍男人了吗
Did Stephen Ward introduce you to men?
当然
Of course he did.
而且我也给他介绍姑娘
And I introduced him to girls.
这很平常 不是吗
That's normal, isn't it?
这叫拥有社交生活
It's called having a social life.
他给你介绍的男人都叫什么名字
Names of the men he introduced you to?
你不看报纸的吗
Don't you lot read the papers?
告诉我名字
Names!
阿斯特勋爵
Lord Astor.
你们为什么不去跟他谈谈
Why don't you try talking to him?
这真是肮脏的勾当
Filthy business, this.
警♥察♥干的那些事
This thing with the police.
没错 是挺闹心的
Yes, it's not pleasant.
但我们不能被他们影响
Still, one must rise above it.
斯蒂芬 我...
Stephen, I'd...
我想让你...
..I'd like you to...
五千镑
-比尔 我不能 -别 别 拜托 我...
- Bill, I couldn't... - No, no, please, I-I...
我希望你收下 万一要支付法律费用
I want you to have it, in case of legal fees.
我真心希望不需要 但如果真的走到那一步
I sincerely hope not, but if it ever came to that, you...
好哥们
You dear man.
这确实挺为难的
It's just an awful business.
我不得不请你把小别♥墅♥的钥匙还给我
I have to ask you to return the keys for Spring Cottage.
有人在问我关于克利夫登的问题
People are asking me questions about Cliveden.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你也知道现在的情况
You... You can see it's...
当然
Yes, of course.
如果你能想办法给我们写封信
If you could see your way to writing us a letter
给我们个提示
and giving us notice,
让这是看起来像你出的主意
make it look more like your idea.
我会的 我今天就写
I will, er, I will do it today.
我们...
We, er...
我确实在
I really had...
小别♥墅♥度过了很多快乐无比的时光
..Some of the most splendid times in Spring Cottage.
低优先级
主题 和平峰会
斯蒂芬·沃德 伊万诺夫指挥官
这些都不够给我擦屁♥股♥的
There isn't enough in here to wipe my arse with.
我该跟内政大臣交待
What am I supposed to tell the Home Secretary?
先生 这并不是因为我们尝试得太少
Well, it's not for the lack of trying, sir.
沃德可能有点变♥态♥ 但他不是皮条客
Ward might be a kink but he's no ponce.
这些姑娘们并没有牵扯到金钱交易
There's no money involved with these girls.
他也没有以不道德的收入为生
He's just not living off immoral earnings.
我觉得这不可能
I find that hard to believe.
说实话 我拒绝相信
In fact, I refuse to believe it.
我已经试着跟你们好好说过了
I've tried asking you nicely.
-你要来点吗 -不 谢谢
- Do you want some? - No, thank you.
我觉得你应该住在旅馆里
I thought you were meant to be staying at the hotel.
我在找乐子 你记得吗
I'm having fun! Do you remember that?
曼迪 你要干什么
Oh, Mand, what are you doing?
曼迪 回来
Mand, come back!
♪ 带我回到熟悉的城市 ♪
♪ Take me home to the city I know ♪
♪ 我要买♥♥下那条河再卖♥♥给你 ♪
♪ I'm gonna buy that river and sell to you ♪
♪ 亲爱的 卖♥♥给你 ♪
♪ Dear, sell to you ♪
♪ 带我回家 带我回家 ♪
♪ take me home, take me home ♪
♪ 带我回到熟悉的城市 ♪
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表