剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
See you again soon.
说实话 克莉丝 你和那些男的
Honestly, Chris, you and men.
可能会更糟呢
Could have been worse.
-他本可以直接去找报社 -他可真是好人
- He could have run straight to the papers. - He's a prince.
-怎么了 -莱福的事你确实是撒谎了
- What? - You did lie about Lucky.
只是对他打我那天晚上皮特和沃特在场的事
Only about Pete and Watt being there the night he came after me.
还有黑眼圈 那是宝拉哥哥打的
And the black eye. That was Paula's brother.
他确实是打了我 你知道他打我
He's hit me enough for real, you know he has.
他那天晚上都想着逃跑呢
He even managed to get a kick in that night.
要是我说黑眼圈不是他打的
I knew if I went on about the black eye not being from him,
他一定会再次逃脱的
he'd manage to get off again.
-警♥察♥是支持我的 曼迪 -他们当然支持你
- The police backed me up, Mandy. - Course they did.
因为他们清楚能用这个胁迫你
Because they knew they could hold it over you
套出关于斯蒂芬的事
to get what they wanted on Stephen.
小宝贝 我们俩不能相互沟通的
Little baby, we're not meant to speak to one another.
-你是检方证人 -求你了 斯蒂芬
- You're a witness for the prosecution. - Please, Stephen.
求你了
Please.
我做不到
I can't do it.
警♥察♥ 记者 所有人都在歪曲你的意思
The police, the reporters, everyone twisting what you say.
令人作呕的谎言 一切都错了
All the rotten lies. It's all wrong.
你没必要跟我说这个
You hardly need to tell me that.
审判只是走个形式 纯粹又简单
It's a show trial, pure and simple.
他们需要一个替罪羊 看来我是最合适的
They needed a scapegoat and it seems I fit the bill.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
我不恨任何人
I don't hate anyone.
我天生就不怨恨别人 你知道的
It's not in my nature, you know that.
眼镜坏了
They're broken.
又不是世界末日
It's not the end of the world.
他们允许莱福上诉了
They're letting Lucky appeal.
我不知道你有没有听说 但是
I don't know if you heard, but...
要是他能逃脱制裁 或许你也能
..If he can get off, maybe you will, too.
恐怕那样是行不通的
It doesn't work like that, I'm afraid.
一切都太晚了 克莉丝
It's all too late, Chris.
明天我就要坐在被告席
I'll be in the dock tomorrow
而你会拿出对我不利的证据
and you'll be giving evidence against me.
但要是他能上诉 那你也可以啊
But if he can appeal, so could you.
你不明白 亲爱的
You don't understand, darling.
木已成舟 一切已成定局了
The damage would have already been done.
不是你经常说的吗 利用你拥有的一切
Use what you've got. That's what you always said.
世界因性才得以运转
Sex makes the world go round.
看看我现在成了什么样子
Look where that's got me.
我们两个
Both of us.
我错了
I was wrong.
事实证明主导一切的并不是性
It turns out it isn't sex at all.
-是... -钱
- It's... - Money.
-曼迪总是这么说 -是权力
- That's what Mandy always says. - Power.
权力
Power.
那些有权的人会不惜一切代价握紧它
And those who have it will fight tooth and claw to hang on to it.
我只是想找些乐子罢了
All I had ever wanted was the fun.
给其他人找些乐子
For other people to have fun.
这又有什么害处呢
Where's the harm in that?
但是 你知道...
But, you know...
总是有希望的
..There is always hope.
我不怪你 小宝贝
I don't blame you, little baby.
但是拜托 克莉丝
But, please, Chris...
尽量实话实说
..Do try and tell the truth.
史蒂芬·怀特
Steven White.
简·罗伯茨
Jane Roberts.
这会帮你冷静下来
They'll calm you down.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我不行
I can't.
出自威廉·休斯·麦恩斯的诗
昨天 楼梯上
Yesterday, upon the stair...
我遇到了一位不属于这世间的男子
..I met a man who wasn't there.
他今天又没出现
He wasn't there again today.
我多希望 他已经走远
How I wish he'd go away.
被告请起立
Will the defendant please stand.
斯蒂芬·托马斯·沃德
Stephen Thomas Ward,
你被控作为一个男人
you are hereby charged that you, being a man,
于1961年6月1日至
did on diverse dates between June 1st 1961
1962年7月31日期间
and July 31st 1962,
完全或部分依靠卖♥♥淫为生
live wholly or in part on the earnings of prostitution.
你要作何辩护
How do you plead?
无罪辩护
Not guilty.
第二项 你被控犯下相似的罪行
On count two, you are charged of a similar offence,
即依靠卖♥♥淫为生
namely living on the earnings of prostitution.
第三项 你被控诱使一名
On count three, you are charged with procuring a girl
21岁以下的女孩卖♥♥淫 第四项 你被控
under the age of 21. On count four, you are charged...
-你要作何辩护 -无罪辩护
- How do you plead? - Not guilty.
无罪辩护
Not guilty.
绝对无罪辩护
Absolutely not guilty.
基勒小姐
Miss Keeler...
早在1960年
..whilst you and Marilyn Rice-Davies
你和玛丽莲·赖斯-戴维斯合租公♥寓♥的时候
were sharing a flat early in 1960,
被告斯蒂芬·沃德是否曾将你介绍给其他人
were you introduced to other people by the defendant, Stephen Ward?
是的
Yes.
他的一些朋友
A few of his friends.
你在那住的时候有没有和他们中的任何一人
Did you have sexual intercourse with any of those persons
-发生性关系 -我不记得了
- whilst you were living there? - I can't really remember.
基勒小姐 好好想想
Well, think, Miss Keeler.
或许有一两个
Maybe a couple.
他们有给你付过钱吗
Were you paid for the intercourse?
没有
No.
那段时间你收取过任何男人的钱吗
Were you receiving money from any men at that time?
伯格
Mr...
先生
..Burge.
法官阁下 这完全超出了起诉书的时间范围
Your Honour, this falls completely outside the time period
我实在看不出来这其中有什么关系
covered by the indictment. I really can't see how it's relevant.
多谢 伯格先生
Thank you, Mr. Burge.
检方主要是想了解这位女孩的生活
The prosecution is seeking to get a sense of all this girl's life
因为她是否应该被视作妓♥女♥
since it is vital to the immoral earnings charge
对于她被控不正当收入至关重要
whether she should be regarded as a prostitute.
我想说
I'd like to say...
我想说我不是妓♥女♥
Well, I'd like to say I'm not a prostitute
我从来都不是
and I never have been.
谢谢 可以了 基勒小姐 我们会弄清楚的
Thank you. That's enough, Miss Keeler. We'll get to that.
好了 回到最初的问题
So, turning now to the period of the first count...
你在温坡尔马厩街住的时候
..Whilst you were at Wimpole Mews,
或者说和沃德医生住在一起的时候
living with Dr. Ward, so called...
你一共和多少个男人发生过性关系
..How many men did you have sexual intercourse with?
我不记清了
I can't remember.
是太多所以记不清了吗 基勒小姐
Was it too many to count, Miss Keeler?
不是
No.
正常的人数而已
I'd say a normal amount.
但是你不记得他们的名字了
But you can't remember their names?
的确有些不记得了
Some of them, obviously.
你似乎在努力回想
You seem to struggle with your memory.
那个苏联人 伊万诺夫
The Russian, Ivanov?
他是其中之一
He was one of them.
他给你钱了吗
Did he pay you money?
没有
No.
-约翰·普罗富莫呢 -这个大家都知道了
- John Profumo? - Everyone's read about that one.
请直接回答问题
Just answer the question, please.
你在温坡尔马厩街是否和普罗富莫先生
You had sexual intercourse with Mr. Profumo
发生过性关系
at Wimpole Mews?
是
Yes.
但斯蒂芬不在场
Stephen wasn't there though.
普罗富莫先生是否给你20英镑作为给你母亲的礼物
Did Mr. Profumo give you £20 as a present for your mother?
是
Yes.
你是否将这20英镑
And did you give that £20
给了你母亲
to your mother?
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表