剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
-就是个妓♥女♥ -我不是妓♥女♥
- Nothing but a common prostitute. - I am not a prostitute!
我不是
I'm not.
你跟他在一起才是
No more than you are, staying with him.
让他从酒吧滚回来后狠狠上你
Letting him give you a good poke when he rolls in from the pub
就因为他给你生活费
just cos he gives you house-keeping.
至少我只跟我真正喜欢的人在一起
At least I only have it away with blokes I actually fancy.
我不是妓♥女♥
I am not a prostitute.
警♥察♥局
早上好
Morning.
比利
Billy?
那个可怜的家伙并不蠢 先生
The poor man's not stupid, sir.
那是翻录带 他想要回去
It's a copy and he wants it back.
他给过别人翻录带吗
Has he given a copy to anyone else?
一个政客 乔治·威格 他说的
A politician, he says. George Wigg.
想要爆出真♥相♥
Something about wanting the truth to come out.
卑鄙小人
Little shit.
如果克莉丝汀在录音带里说
If Christine's on tape saying
戈登的事她在法庭上撒谎了
she lied in court about Gordon...
我听过了 她说戈登在法庭上撒谎了
I've listened to it. She says he lied in court,
眼睛乌青 芬顿和卡马基奥之类的
black eye, Fenton and Comacchio, the lot.
有福气的莱福·戈登 是吧
Lucky Lucky Gordon, eh?
他们可能最后会放了他
They might let him out after all.
不过还是让人担心
It's worrying though.
如果他们发现克莉丝汀撒谎会怎样
What happens when they find out Christine lied?
这就是你我之间的区别 约翰
That's the difference between you and me, John.
你总是操心
You're a worrier.
斯蒂芬·沃德是个小丑
Stephen Ward is a ponce, end of.
如果最后发现
If it comes out later that
关于莱福的事克莉丝汀撒了谎
Christine told a few porkies about Lucky...
那又怎样
..So what?
她已经完成使命了
She'll have served her purpose.
荡♥妇♥没有声誉可言
There's no honour among slappers.
早安 沃德医生 希望您劲头十足
Good morning, Dr. Ward. Full of pep and go, I hope.
做好走上证人席的准备
Ready to get in the witness box.
你觉得陪审团相信维姬·巴勒特吗
Do you think the jury believes Vicky Barratt?
这个国家对警♥察♥的诚实忠贞
There is a strong belief in this country
是坚信不移的
in the honesty and integrity of the police force.
在此事上继续纠缠会对你不利
It will do you no good to push the matter too far.
虽然法官会准许我这么做
Not that the judge would allow me to.
如果你强调克莉丝汀在伊万诺夫的事上撒谎
Well, Christine, if you put more stress on her lying about Ivanov,
却对莱福的事轻描淡写
and over Lucky.
陪审团里的每个人都撒过慌
Every one of that jury has told a lie, Dr. Ward.
所有人都会撒谎
Many lies through their lives.
但不是所有人都玩过四人行
But they haven't indulged in foursomes
或者和一个抽着大♥麻♥跟一堆黑鬼厮混的
or lived with a teenage whore who smokes reefers
未成年妓♥女♥同居
and takes a succession of...
即使他们想这么做
..Negroes as her lovers, even if they wanted to do such things.
而你经历过这些体验的事实
Indeed, the fact you've had experiences these people
则会让陪审团成员嫉妒
can scarcely admit they envy
这会让你的堕落和荒淫
only pours fuel on the roaring bonfire of your depravity,
对他们来说更加刺眼
as far as they're concerned,
这也是为什么你的案子开审之后
which is surely why the News Of The World increased its circulation
《世界新闻》增印了五十万份
by half a million since your case began.
如果戈登的上诉能证实
If it comes out in Gordon's appeal
基勒小姐做了伪证
that Miss Keeler has committed perjury,
那就是另一回事了
that will be another matter.
如果她被认定为不可靠证人
If she were to be exposed as an unreliable witness,
马歇尔法官可能会驳回她对你不利的证词
Justice Marshall may have to dismiss her evidence against you.
但这需要发生在陪审团裁定之前
So long as it happens before the jury has to reach a verdict.
这就不是我们能控制的了
That is out of our hands.
今天 你的任务就是
Today, you must concentrate on
给人们留下最好的印象
making the best possible impression.
我的品格证人名单呢
And what about my list of character witnesses?
比尔那边有消息吗
Has Bill sent word?
阿斯特勋爵
Lord Astor?
挺起胸膛 好小伙
Shoulders back, there's a good chap.
沃德先生 你将两位未成年女孩
What were your intentions, arranging for two teenage girls
安置于你的公♥寓♥中是出于什么动机
to live in your flat, Mr. Ward?
我觉得她们都非常迷人
I found them both very attractive girls.
活泼
Lively.
有趣
Fun.
住在我家没什么危险的
There was nothing sinister about it.
她们都在穆雷俱乐部上班
They were both working at Murray's.
许多男人和我一样欣赏她们的魅力
A great number of men as well as me appreciated their charms.
很多时候 她们需要一个住处
On various occasions, they needed somewhere to live
而我刚好有空房♥
and I had a spare room.
我喜爱她们
I became fond of them.
你知道她们
You were aware that they were...
性生活混乱吗
..promiscuous?
是 我与曼迪和克莉丝汀的父母都谈过
Yes, I did speak to Mandy's parents about it, and Christine's.
是为了打消他们的顾虑吧
Re-assuring for them, I'm sure,
你声称自己代行了两位女孩的
particularly after you'd already had
监护人的职责
intercourse with Miss Rice-Davies.
却在与赖斯-戴维斯小姐发♥生♥关♥系♥后
While you were claiming to act in loco parentis,
将她们介绍给了您的朋友
you were also introducing them to your friends.
你完全曲解了我们在温坡尔马厩街公♥寓♥
You are completely misrepresenting
一起生活时的氛围
the atmosphere at Wimpole Mews.
我从来都没有把自己塑造成一个父亲的形象
I never set myself up as a father figure
大部分时间我都忙于行医
and most of the time I was busy with my practice
还有画画和打桥牌
or drawing or playing bridge.
简直就是奥斯汀小说里的景象
A scene from an Austin novel.
然而 基勒小姐和赖斯-戴维斯小姐
Yet, Miss Keeler and Miss Rice-Davies have both said
都证实她们与你的一些朋友发生过关系
that they had intercourse with some of your friends.
-确有其事吗 -她们说是就是
- Is that the case? - If they say so.
是
Yes.
你觉得为什么这两位性生活混乱的小姑娘
What did you think these promiscuous little girls
要和你的这些朋友发♥生♥关♥系♥呢
were having sexual intercourse with men for?
我猜是为了享受性的愉悦吧
I imagine it was for enjoyment of the sexual act.
是这样就好了
If only.
在这个法庭上 基勒小姐说过
Miss Keeler has told this court
在她与你在温坡尔马厩街公♥寓♥同住期间
that while she was living with you at Wimpole Mews,
她与普罗富莫先生发生过有偿的性关系
Mr. Profumo paid her for intercourse.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
我不知道
I had no idea that was the case.
不知道有偿还是不知道性关系
No idea about the payment or no idea about the intercourse?
当然是不知道有偿了
No idea of the payments, certainly.
我隐约察觉他们之间有猫腻
I could see an association was developing
但我没有直接证据证明
but I had no direct evidence
他们一起睡了
the two of them were sleeping together.
事实上 我还向安♥全♥部♥门传达了
As a matter of fact, I later reported my concerns
我的顾虑
to the security services,
他们为此召开了记录在案的会议
who will have the meeting on the record.
你说的是
Now, that would be...
安♥全♥局♥的伍兹先生
..Mr. Woods of the security services.
是的
Yes.
但是警♥察♥和律师用尽全力也没有
But both the police and your solicitor were unable to trace him
追踪到伍兹先生的下落
despite the most strenuous efforts.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
那么是基勒小姐撒谎了
But Miss Keeler, you say, has lied?
我觉得
I think...
我觉得 就像其他很多人一样
I think, like a lot of people...
她一遍遍地向别人讲述一个编造的故事
..she convinces herself that story
直到她自己都确信
she's told over a period of time
这个故事是真的
becomes true.
她口中与伊万诺夫将军的奸♥情♥就是如此
This is the case with the supposed liaison with Captain Ivanov.
克莉丝汀不是一个坏女孩
Christine is not a bad girl.
那些报纸为了从她身上挖出猛料
The newspapers are paying her
付给了她一大笔钱
a great deal of money for her stories.
那警方呢 沃德
But what about the police, Mr. Ward?
你是在暗示警方也被报纸收买♥♥了吗
Are you suggesting that they are being paid by the newspapers?
-我从未如此暗示 -但你说他们撒谎了
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表