剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
前情提要
如果我不躲的话 子弹就会打中我
If I hadn't ducked, the bullet would have hit me.
-约翰尼想杀我 -这不对
- Johnny wanted to kill me. - This ain't right.
这是陷害 克莉丝汀 你知道我无意伤害你
It's a stitch up! Christine, I'd never hurt you!
杰克你确实认识这女孩 克莉丝汀·基勒吗
So you do know this girl, Jack? Christine Keeler?
请给我接霍利斯的直线电♥话♥
Would you get me a direct line for Hollis?
对 军情五处 还有哪个霍利斯
Yes, MI5! What other Hollis is there?
一旦庭审结束 焦点就转移了
Once the trial's out the way, the circus will have moved on.
现在是赚钱的好时机 克莉丝汀
Now's the time to cash in, Christine.
我有这个
I've got this.
你不是第一个为了推销自己的故事
You won't be the first girl who's lost her head
而失去理智的姑娘
over an offer to sell her story.
告诉他们杰克的事是你夸张了
Just tell them that you exaggerated about Jack.
那他的便条呢
What about his note, though?
他在里面叫我"亲爱的"
He calls me "darling" in it.
斯蒂芬把我介绍给约翰·普罗富莫
Stephen introduced me to John Profumo,
那个政客 还有一个间谍 一个苏联人
the politician. And a spy, a Russian.
-天啊 -是啊
- Crikey. - Yeah.
这会成为《星期日镜报》的大新闻的
It's going to be a really big story in the Sunday Mirror.
像所有女孩一样 我对长大以后有很多梦想
Like any girl, I had my dreams growing up.
常见的那些...
The usual things -
房♥子
the house,
家庭
a family,
丈夫
a husband.
醒醒 亲爱的
Wake up, darling.
-你得醒醒 -怎么了...
- You've got to wake up. - Why...?
有电♥话♥
Phone.
然后我就梦想着逃离这里
Then I dreamt of running away,
跑到伦敦追寻我的远大前程
escaping to London to find my fortune.
我想我就是梦想成真的例子
I suppose I'm proof dreams really do come true,
可噩梦也会成真
but so do nightmares.
我最可怕的噩梦都是相同的
My worst nightmare is always the same.
我被困住了
I'm trapped,
被困住在一个很可怕的地方 无路可逃
trapped in a terrible place, with no escape.
我大声叫喊 可是发不出声来
I scream and scream, but I have no voice.
克莉丝汀
Christine!
谢天谢地 哪怕是最可怕的噩梦
Thank goodness you can always wake up,
也总会醒过来的
even from the worst nightmare you ever had.
不是吗
Can't you?
克莉丝汀·基勒的审判
第一季 第二集
克莉丝汀·基勒的审判
第一季 第二集
很好
Nice.
低下头
Head down,
透过你的眼睫毛来看我
look up at me through your lashes.
伦敦西部
太可爱了
Lovely.
很漂亮 保持住
Beautiful. Hold that.
美极了
Gorgeous.
把手臂伸开 很好 漂亮 保持住
Extend that arm. Lovely, gorgeous. Hold that.
完美
Perfect.
把嘴张开点
Relax your mouth,
上下齿之间两个手指的距离
so you have two fingers between your teeth.
漂亮 就这样
Lovely. Just like that.
完美
Perfect.
三张照片
THREE photographs,
我要你们记录在案有人从我的公♥寓♥偷走了照片
I want it on record they've been stolen from my flat.
如果这些照片泄露给媒体
Look, if these photographs are leaked to the press,
是会让政♥府♥垮台的
it could bring down the government.
其中一张是战争大臣普罗富莫先生
One of them is of the War Minister, Mr. Profumo,
和一个女孩
with a girl.
克莉丝汀·基勒
Christine Keeler.
稍等一下 先生
One moment, sir.
你遭遇失窃我很遗憾 沃德医生
Sorry to hear about your burglary, Dr. Ward.
眼下好像你不太走运 是不是
You don't seem to be having much luck at the moment, do you?
枪击什么的
The shooting and all.
如我试图向你的手下所解释的
As I've tried explaining to your man,
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
national security may very well be at stake.
是啊
Yes.
我们从克莉丝汀那也听说了
We've been hearing something about that from Christine.
收下颌 透过睫毛向上看
Chin down, look up and through the lashes.
美极了
Gorgeous.
喂
Hello.
美极了 保持住
Yes, gorgeous, hold that.
是斯蒂芬 他要和你通话
It's Stephen, he wants to talk to you.
让他滚吧
Tell him he can do one.
你自己跟他说吧
Tell him yourself.
他说有急事
He said it's urgent.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt!
这位是曼迪
This is Mandy.
金在为《镜报》给我拍照 居家的
Kim's doing me for the Mirror - At Home.
一旦庭审结束就会发了
It's going to be out just after the trial.
你真厉害
Well, aren't you clever?
美极了
Gorgeous.
我还从没见到过女的摄影师呢
I've never met a lady photographer before!
-谢了 曼迪 -往这边看
- Thank you, Mand. - Look this way.
完美
Perfect.
普罗富莫
Profumo!
威格
Wigg.
卡斯尔夫人
Mrs. Castle.
狡猾的骗子
Oleaginous charlatan.
我们抓住他把柄了 芭芭拉 他完蛋了
We've got him, Barbara. Got him on toast.
详细说说
Tell me more.
有好多事呢 千真万确
Oh, there's plenty more to tell, believe you me.
我在新闻界的线人立了大功
My Fleet Street mole's come good.
他大限就快到了
His days are numbered.
-大臣阁下 -霍利斯
- Minister. - Hollis.
是基勒小姐的事
It's this business with Miss Keeler.
英国国防部对媒体发出的通知
阻止媒体发表某些危害国♥家♥安♥全♥的信息
我们得发出个国防机密通知...
We need to issue a D-notice...
首先是发给《星期日镜报》
..To the Sunday Mirror in the first instance,
然后是给其他
then to any other newspaper editor
想要报道这荒唐垃圾的报社编辑
who's considering publishing this preposterous rubbish.
先等一下 阁下
Just a moment, Minister.
阻止报道
Halting publication?
以什么为理由呢
On what grounds?
一个向报纸讲述自己遭遇的小女孩
What can a teenage girl relaying her life story to the newspapers
能说出什么会威胁到国♥家♥安♥全♥呢
have possibly said to jeopardise national security?
你说呢 我都好几个月没见到她了
Well, you tell me. I haven't been near her for months.
没准哪个混♥蛋♥说服她 借她的口
God knows what bilge the wretched rag has persuaded her
说什么玩意出来
to put her name to.
国防机密通知可是非常严重的手段
A D-notice is an extremely serious measure.
它不是让政♥府♥官员
It isn't meant as a sort of nappy to preserve
免受媒体羞辱的封口令
members of the government from embarrassment by the press.
当然不是
No, of course not.
那伊万诺夫上尉呢
What about Captain Ivanov?
伊万诺夫
Ivanov?
行了 我知道你们会不置可否
Come off it. I know it's neither confirm nor deny with you chaps,
但我有理由相信军情五处
but I was lead to believe MI5
视他为安全威胁
consider him to be a threat to security.
是这样
That is correct.
你们想让基勒小姐
You wanted Miss Keeler to,
在苏联人面前大显身手
parade her wares in front of the Russian,
也许能让他在胁迫之下就范
presumably to open him up to the possibility of blackmail,
这本身没问题
which is fair enough,
毕竟多年来莫斯科就是这么对付我们的人的
it's only what Moscow's been doing to our chaps for years.
那也许是您的解读 阁下 但我向您保证
That may be your interpretation, Minister, but I can assure you
我们只是想警告您离沃德医生远点
we only ever wanted to warn you away from Dr Ward.
这和那位妙龄女郎没关系
It had nothing to do with the young woman,
因为我们没想到您会蠢到
since we had no idea you were foolish enough
和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
to become intimately involved with her.
我的天 霍利斯 你们以为我是去干什么
Christ's sake, Hollis! What did your chaps think I was there for?
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表