剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
离自己的死期还有多近
how close we came to being blown to kingdom come,
谢谢了
thank you very much.
你认识普罗富莫吗
You know Profumo?
好像克莉丝汀和他更熟
Not as well as Christine, by the look of it.
克利夫登是个好地方 非常英伦
Beautiful place, Cliveden. Very English.
典型的
Typical.
另一个小别♥墅♥里 斯蒂芬是最幸福的主人
Another spring cottage, Stephen is the host with the most.
说得好
Cheers to that!
干杯 干杯 干杯
Na zdorovie. Cheers. Chin-chin.
克利夫登庄园
一年前
该你了
Your turn!
我们来比赛吧
Right, I think it's time for a race.
-女生对战男生 -不不不
- Girls against boys! - No, no, no.
骑脖子 女生坐在男生肩上
A piggyback race, girls on boys' shoulders.
天哪 别这样
Oh, my goodness! No, no, no,
-苏联对战英格兰怎么样 -好
- let's do Russia against England, huh? - Yes.
来吧 年轻的女士 你的国家需要你
Over here, young lady. Your country needs you.
别挠我痒痒
Don't tickle me!
他们有时候就像孩子 不是吗
Honestly! They're like children sometimes, aren't they?
-请站回起跑线 -等等
- On your starting marks, please! - Wait, wait, wait, wait!
并不像
Not exactly like children.
预备 跑
And ready, steady, go!
英格兰赢了
Yay! England have won!
太棒了
Fantastic.
你确定我们之前没见过吗
Are you sure we haven't met before?
你真的好面熟
You look so awfully familiar.
不要
No!
是 恐怕是这样的
Yes! I'm afraid so!
我以前从没来过这样的地方
I've never been anywhere like this before.
很美 不是吗
It's charming, isn't it?
天啊
Bloody hell!
打扫卫生要好久
There's a lot to dust!
我好像在童话里
It's like being in a fairy tale.
穆雷
Murray's.
穆雷俱乐部 你穿着羽毛
Murray's Club, with the feathers.
对 那是我
Oh, yeah. Yeah, that's me!
我们喝过酒吗
Did we have a drink?
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我和很多绅士喝过酒
I have drinks with lots of gentlemen.
你们在这儿呢
Ah, here you are.
再来一场比赛 我一定要三局两胜
Another race! Best out of three. I insist.
-来吧 -好吧
- Come on. - All right.
为国家而战
National honour must be satisfied!
走吧
Let's go!
放我下来
Stop it!
埃多斯先生说是你让我堕落
Mr. Eddowes says you corrupted me.
希望你告诉他 我在那次聚会上很严肃
I hope you told him I was very laced at that party, darling.
滚开
Piss off.
你有没有爱上过什么人
Have you ever been in love?
一天大概也就爱上二十个吧 你知道我的
20 times a day, little baby. You know me.
为什么我们从来没睡过
Why have we never done it, do you think?
你和曼迪就睡了
You shagged Mandy.
你是不是怕我 斯蒂芬
Are you frightened of me, Stephen?
你在害怕什么
What are you scared of?
对 还是不了
Yes, thank you.
当我坐在埃多斯先生的车上的时候
I swear, when I'm sat in Mr. Eddowes' car, it's like
我仿佛又回到了十二岁
I'm 12 again.
或者十三岁
13.
趁我照看他们小孩时占我便宜的爸爸们
All those dads used to touch me up when I baby-sat their kids.
又老又皱的鸡♥巴♥
Some wrinkly old cock.
你别看不就行了
Well, you don't have to look.
你别看啊 你为什么要看
Well, you don't. Why would you?
什么
What?!
-你从来不看的吗 -这就是为什么
- Ever?! - And there you have it.
曼迪有貂皮大衣和捷豹
That is why Mandy has a mink coat and a Jaguar
并且21岁时就能有一枚钻戒
and will have a diamond ring and a flat in Mayfair
还有位于梅费尔的公♥寓♥
by the time she's 21.
爱情永存啊 我们的曼迪
Last of the great romantics, our Mand!
彼得死了
Peter's dead!
他心脏病发作
He's had a heart attack.
我没在开玩笑
It's not a joke!
他们在车里发现他的尸体
They found him in his car.
他死了
He's dropped dead.
我最后见他的时候对他很糟 我没料到
I was foul to him the last time I saw him. I never knew.
现在我永远不能对他说抱歉了
And now I'll never be able to say I'm sorry.
我抱怨他有口气
I told him he had bad breath.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
他没有
He didn't.
小宝贝
Little baby.
之前是我错了 亲爱的
I'm sorry about before, doll.
约翰尼
Johnny?
克莉丝汀 干嘛呢美女
Hey, hey, hey, Christine! How's it hanging, beautiful?
我们这有些梅洛鸦♥片♥
You know, we have some Mellor opium.
达雷尔 你见到约翰尼了吗
Darrell, have you seen Johnny?
他应该就在这吧
He'll be around here somewhere, you know.
你和我男朋友在一起干什么 你这个婊♥子♥
What the hell are you doing with my boyfriend, you bitch?
他不是你的男朋友
He's not your boyfriend.
他就是
He bloody is!
看看你 他一定是饥不择食了
Look at you. He must be desperate.
别这样 停下 别这样 冷静点克莉丝汀
What? No, no! Come on! Come on! Cool it! Cool it, Christine!
你一晚上不找女人睡觉就难受是吧
Can't keep it in your trousers for one bloody night?
我为什么不找 你都晃悠到伦敦西区了
Why should I? You're off putting it around the West End!
那是为了救你 是你砍了戈登
Yeah, for you! You're the one that cut Lucky Gordon.
是谁要枪的 克莉丝汀
Who wanted the gun, Christine?
到处都是要抓我的警♥察♥
I've got coppers everywhere looking for me!
滚开
Fuck off!
我现在这个下场都是因为你
I've got all the law on me because of you!
让那个小贱♥人♥去死吧
You know what? Screw the little scrubber's brains out!
我根本不在乎
I don't give a toss.
但你要是想着我会为你出庭作证
But if you think I'm going to stand up for you in court
或者帮你找个律师 那你约翰·埃奇库姆
or get a solicitor for you, John Edgecombe,
可就他妈大错特错了
you've got another fucking think coming!
滚开
Get out of my way!
亲爱的
Darling.
够性感的
Sexy.
地板太凉了
The floors are freezing.
书房♥里倒是有幅伦勃朗的画
There's a Rembrandt in the study,
但他们太抠了 不肯烧了它来取暖
but they're too mean to heat the house.
你说你在聚会 我还以为是谈论政♥治♥的聚会
When you said party, I thought you meant party-party.
你现在没心情吗
Are you not in the mood?
谢谢
Thank you.
我妈常说 如果你感到无趣
As my mother used to say, if you're bored,
那是因为你这个人无趣
you're boring.
真希望人们都能看见
Cor, if people knew!
我离开家的时候 我对伦敦社会
When I left home, I had this idea in my head
随便它叫什么吧
about London society -
有美好的想象
whatever it's called.
每个人都光鲜亮丽
Like, everyone was posh was better.
性是有效的强心针 小宝贝
Sex is the great equaliser, little baby.
你总是这么说 但在雷斯伯里可没人这样做
You always say that, but no-one's doing this in Wraysbury.
两个人 关灯 十分钟 就完事了
Two people, lights out, ten minutes.
我应该为这事写本书
I should write a bloody book.
克莉丝 现在谁是首相
Chrissie, dear, who is the Prime Minister?
为什么 他在这吗
Why, is he here?
不 我的意思是 首相叫什么名字
No. I mean, what is his name?
如果你想当作家 你总得知道吧
If you're going to be a writer, hm?
我们的旧情人首相
Our good old PM.
我又不傻 斯蒂芬
I'm not stupid, Stephen!
我知道 亲爱的 但是你无知得要命
I know you're not, darling, but you are deliciously ignorant.
你怎么这么讨厌
Why are you being so horrible?
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表