剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
他们整完了斯蒂芬
They got Stephen...
下一个就是我
..And I'm next.
曼迪 能简单说两句吗
Mandy, can we get a quick word?
你接下来有什么打算 曼迪
What are you up to next, Mandy?
我目前正在参讨一些令人激动的国际项目
I'm in discussions about some very exciting international projects.
看这边 关于克莉丝汀被捕呢 曼迪
Watch this space! What about Christine's arrest, Mandy?
克莉丝汀知道我在关心着她
Christine knows I'm thinking of her.
我肯定她会获得保释的
I'm sure she'll be given bail.
她有罪吗
Is she guilty?
一些法律细节我不清楚
I don't know about the legal details.
抱歉 先生们 我要去机场了
Sorry, gents, I'm off to the airport!
法庭认为应对本案的所有指控提起诉讼
This court finds there is a case to answer on all charges.
审判将于12月6日进行
The trial date is set for the 6th of December.
克莉丝汀
Christine?
克莉丝 克莉丝汀
Chrissie? Christine?
克莉丝汀
Christine!
基勒案审判日期已定
伦敦论♥坛♥报
我们终于成为了过气的新闻
We appear to be yesterday's news at last.
现在完全安全了
The coast is completely clear.
我想媒体都到别的地方去了
I imagine the press are all elsewhere.
让这个女孩面对牢狱之灾好像有点残忍♥
It does seem a bit harsh the girl's facing prison.
我真这么想
I mean it.
我们是不是永远都要
Or are we endlessly to blame women
把男人的软弱和邪恶归罪于女人
for the weaknesses and wickedness of men?
好吧
Well...
我们很软弱
..we are weak.
否认这个是没用的
It's useless denying it.
从夏娃诱惑亚当开始就是这样
Ever since Eve tempted Adam.
你可以反对 你完全有这个权力
You could argue, you know, you have all the power.
你可以 但我们不行
You could, but we don't.
我们在生活中的一小部分 一小块领域
We have what you call power for a fraction of our lives,
拥有你所说的权力
in one tiny sphere,
但明显只有男人能够决定如何授权
and apparently only men are allowed to decide how that's conferred,
因为真正的权力
because the real power,
权威 地位 金钱 都在你们手里
authority, status, money, lies with you.
得了吧 瓦儿
Come on Val,
你年轻的时候 难道没有为了得到角色
are you really saying you never flirted to get a part
跟别人调情吗
when you were younger?
调情
Flirted?!
我上台的时候才十五岁
I was 15 when I went on the stage.
你真的是一无所知
You have no idea, really.
身为少女 就像是受邀参加一场隆重的野餐会
Being a teenage girl is like being invited to a glorious picnic...
然后你会发现你就是其中一块三明治
Then you discover you're one of the sandwiches.
那个可怜的女孩根本无处可逃
That poor girl never had a chance.
天啊 体面的女人不应该享受性♥爱♥
God! Respectable women aren't meant to enjoy sex,
但男人却喜欢给妓♥女♥付钱
but men are willing to pay prostitutes
让她们装作享受性♥爱♥
to pretend to enjoy it for money.
可能她真的享受呢
Well, perhaps she did enjoy it.
可能吧
Perhaps she did.
不管我们享不享受
Whether we do or we don't,
你都有脸说这是耻辱
you still have the nerve to call it degradation.
我没干过这种事
I do nothing of the sort.
那些媒体 法庭 你的同事
The press, then. The courts. Your colleagues.
你以为我看到帅哥就不会想要他们吗 杰克
Do you think I don't look at beautiful men and want them, Jack?
年轻的帅哥
Young men?
但给年轻男人付钱 让他装作被我吸引
But to pay a young man to pretend to desire me,
那才是耻辱
that would be degradation.
性♥爱♥ 真正的性♥爱♥只能源于
Surely the only currency for sex, real sex,
纯粹的吸引 两情相悦
is genuine desire, on both sides.
肌肤相亲 水乳♥交♥融
Skin for skin. Body for body.
否则 你就是在利用另一个人
Otherwise, you're just using another human being
把人当作手帕
as a sort of handkerchief.
我已经说过很多次对不起了
I've said I am sorry so very many times,
而且我是真心真意的
and I am. Truly I am.
但如果我还要继续做你的丈夫
But if I'm to continue to be your husband,
我就不能对你逆来顺受
I cannot be your whipping boy.
我在战争中看到了很多
There are things I saw in the war...
很可怕的事情
Terrible things...
我从来没跟任何人提过
I haven't spoken about with anyone.
可能永远也不会提
And I doubt I ever will.
但我在意大利看到的
But what I saw in Italy...
那些男人
Those men.
那些年轻的男人
Those young men.
在你操心着自己的特写镜头时
While you were worrying about your close-up...
他们在为你服务
Having doors held open for you.
瓦莱丽 我是个男人
I am a man, Valerie.
我不过做了我的朋友都在做的事
I only did what all my friends were doing.
我只是刚好被抓到了
I just happened to get caught.
律师公会
伦敦 律师学院区
太棒了 谢谢 剩下的就交给我们吧
Marvellous, thank you. We can manage the rest.
对不起 你应该受够这个了
Sorry about that. You must be rather sick of it.
至少他没叫我妓♥女♥
At least he's not calling me a prostitute.
至少没叫出声来
Not out loud, anyway.
你能帮我摆脱这一切吗 哈钦森先生
Can you get me off this, Mr. Hutchinson?
人人都说你很有一手
Everyone says you're the bee's knees.
这个情况很复杂
It's going to be tricky.
基勒小姐 案情在你的保释听证会上就很清楚了
The case at your bail hearing was very clear, Miss Keeler.
先不说那一系列的证人
Setting aside the parade of witnesses,
公诉方有你承认对法庭说谎的录音
the DPP has you on tape saying you lied in court.
你的话不管怎么看都是承认伪证罪
And this is by any standards an admission of perjury.
那我会被判多久
So how long will I get?
如果法官不喜欢你的话 两年
If the judge takes a dim view, two years.
坐两年牢 我死了算了
Two years in prison? I'd top myself.
相信我 我会竭尽全力
Believe me, I will do everything within my power
说服法庭
to persuade the court that,
经过大量的曝光
after all the publicity you've received,
一系列耸人听闻的文章 众人兜售的各种故事
the torrent of lurid articles, people selling their stories,
你根本无法获得公正的审判
you stand no chance whatsoever of a fair trial.
我从来没见过这种情况
I've never seen anything like it.
所以你想让他们撤诉
So you'll get them to drop it?
就像童子军所说的 我会尽全力
I'll do my very best, as the boy scouts say.
否则的话 你最好的选择就是认罪
Otherwise, your strongest suit is to plead guilty,
让我去争取从宽处理
and allow me to argue for leniency.
我不会站在法庭上说我有罪的
I'm not standing up in court saying I'm guilty.
-但基勒小姐 -叫我克莉丝汀
- But Miss Keeler... - Christine.
哈钦森先生 他们都在信口雌黄
They've all lied through their teeth, Mr. Hutchinson,
无论是在法庭上还是在外面
in court and out of it.
普罗富莫 警方 莱福·戈登
Profumo, the police, Lucky Gordon.
他们都全身而退 最后只怪我一个人
They all get off scot-free, and I'm the only one getting blamed.
无♥耻♥婊♥子♥克莉丝汀 如果我有罪 他们也有罪
Shameless Slut Christine. If I'm guilty, so are they!
你要知道 有罪在这里纯粹是法律意义上的
But, you see, guilty here has a purely legal meaning.
警♥察♥抓莱福就是为了让我做事
The police wanted to get Lucky just as much as what I did.
讨好我 好让他们构陷斯蒂芬
Getting on my good side so they could stitch up Stephen,
然后让我陷入难堪的境地
then leave me high and dry.
我没法想象 你身处这一切的中心
I can't imagine how dreadful it's been for you...
有多可怕
to be at the centre of all this.
跟我预想的完全不同
Not at all what I was expecting.
克莉丝汀
Christine!
我不接受采访 让你写什么文章
I'm not talking to the papers, so you can do one.
你不认识我了吗 克莉丝
Don't you recognise me, Chrissy?
♪ 他完全是个装模作样的 ♪
♪ He's a high-falutin', rootin' tootin' ♪
♪ 来自亚利桑那的神枪手 ♪
♪ Son of a gun from Arizona... ♪
我的变化没那么大吧
I haven't changed that much, have I?
头发白了一点
Bit of snow on the thatch.
看看你
Look at you.
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
还是我的小克莉丝
Still my little Chrissie.
过来
Come here.
♪ 他们飞跑 ♪
♪ How they run ♪
♪ 当他们听到这家伙的枪声 ♪
♪ When they hear the fella's gun ♪
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表