剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表
你觉得呢
Do you?
克莉丝汀·基勒 她是谁
Christine Keeler, who's she?
报社倒是很清楚她是谁 相信我
Well the newspapers know exactly who she is, believe me!
还有曼迪
Mandy as well.
他们像蜜蜂绕着蜜罐一样缠着她俩
They're buzzing around the girls like wasps round a jam pot.
你肯定能让她们
Well, surely you can steer them away
离媒体远点吧 斯蒂芬
from speaking to the press, Stephen?
你对她们的影响力很大
You have a great deal of influence over them.
我也想这么认为 是的
Well, I like to think so, yes,
但是她们也有自己的心思 你知道的
but they do have minds of their own, you know.
尤其是克莉丝汀
Christine, in particular.
你也知道 杰克
As you know, Jack.
既然媒体已经找到她头上了 我觉得
Which is why I thought it wise for us to discuss the situation
我们现在讨论一下形势是聪明之举
now that the spotlight has fallen on her.
我猜应该是钱的问题
I presume it's a question of money.
不完全是
Not entirely, no.
克莉丝汀是个与众不同的姑娘 杰克
Chrissie's an odd girl, Jack.
她对事情的感受比表现出来的要深刻得多
Feels things much more deeply than perhaps it appears.
如果你能亲自和她谈谈
If you were to have a word with her yourself,
劝她别廉价出♥卖♥♥♥自己
persuaded her against selling herself so cheaply,
可能还能行
it might go a long way.
她说起你总是很亲切
She's always spoken of you quite warmly.
我倒是宁愿她对我只字不提
Yes, well, I'd rather she didn't speak of me at all.
我没时间 沃德
I have no time. Look here, Ward,
我不可能和克莉丝汀谈
it's impossible for me to talk to Christine,
你也很清楚这点
surely you can see that.
我们三个人见面风险已经很大了
It's risky enough the three of us meeting.
要是需要钱的话 那都好说
Money, however, can easily be arranged if need be.
就劳驾你费心了 好吗
Just sort it out would you, there's a good chap?
比尔
Bill.
当然 交给我吧
Absolutely, leave it with me!
谢谢你的宝贵时间 杰克
Good of you to make the time, Jack!
抽这种东西是犯法的 克莉丝汀
There are laws about that stuff, you know, Christine.
-有点失控了 -我跟她说过了
- It's getting out of hand. - I've told her!
至少把窗户打开 你知道我受不了这种味道
At least open a window. You know I can't abide the smell.
我需要舒缓一下神经
I need something for my nerves.
一醒来就需要
The very moment you wake up, apparently.
你看过这个吗
Have you seen this?
克莉丝汀·基勒
又一封从监狱寄来的信
Another bloody letter from prison.
法庭上约翰尼的脸总浮现在眼前
I keep seeing Johnny's face in that court room.
来 小宝贝
Come on, little baby.
深吸气
Deep breath in.
呼气
And out.
再吸
And in.
天啊 又来了
God, and I'll have to go through it all over again!
是警♥察♥
It's the rozzers!
糟糕 还真是 是那个巡佐
Shit, it is! It's that sergeant!
负责枪击案的那个
From the shooting!
我都不记得我上次见到手♥枪♥是什么时候了
I can't remember last time I saw a pistol.
可能在你们这一行很常见
M-Must be very common in your line of work, I assume.
或者也不常见
Or perhaps not?
太客气了 谢谢
Very kind, ta.
我正跟你们的房♥东说
I was just saying to your landlord, must have been
你们小姑娘经理这种事一定吓坏了
horrible for you girls to go through all that.
"房♥东"
"Landlord"!
加糖吗
Sugar?
不要 不能吃甜的 谢谢
No, not allowed the sweet stuff, thanks.
好了 这个
Now, let's see...
斯蒂芬·托马斯·沃德 谢谢
Stephen Thomas Ward. Thank you.
玛丽莲·赖斯·戴维斯
Marilyn Rice Davies and
克莉丝汀·玛格丽特·基勒
Christine Margaret Keeler.
-这是什么 -没什么可担心的
- What's this? - Oh, it's nothing to worry about.
只是让你们在老贝利街[中♥央♥刑事法庭]的
Just binding you over to appear
审判中作为目击证人出庭作证
as witnesses at the Old Bailey trial.
政♥府♥诉约翰尼·埃奇库姆的案子
Crown versus John Edgecombe.
我可没有40镑
I haven't got £40!
那我的建议是直接出席就行了 克莉丝汀
Well, then my advice would be to turn up, Christine.
很好的建议 刑侦巡佐
Very sound, Detective Sergeant!
来 亲爱的 签字吧
Go on, little baby, sign.
还有 只是以防万一
Now, just in case,
这是我的名片
this is me.
枪♥支♥ 我跟那些年轻人说过 你懂的
Guns! I was saying to the lads, you know,
只会在布朗克斯区出现[纽约最穷的街区]
you expect it in the Bronx.
你是44年生的
You were born in '44?
我有个女儿跟你同年 你看着不止18岁
I've a daughter your age. You look older than 18.
讨厌
Cheek!
是因为我生活经验丰富 刑侦巡佐
Well, it's my life experience, Detective Sergeant.
曼迪 规矩点
Mandy, behave.
警♥察♥局
埃奇库姆庭审的保释表
Bail forms for the Edgecombe trial.
好 我能看看那个叫沃德的家伙
All right, can we see what we have on file
档案上有些什么吗 如果有的话
on that Ward fella, if anything?
那个医生 斯蒂芬·沃德
The doctor, Stephen Ward.
骨科医生 看着不像正经人
Osteopath - seems an unorthodox sort of fellow.
-好的 长官 -谢谢 多琳
- Will do, sir. - Thanks, Doreen.
这太疯狂了 保罗 在新闻里看到自己
It's pretty crazy though, Paul, seeing yourself in the news.
这是一生中难得的机会
It's the opportunity of a lifetime.
告诉你 现在是赚钱的好时机 克莉丝
I'm telling you, now's the time to cash in, Chrissie.
斯蒂芬 我刚告诉克莉丝这是属于她的时代
Stephen, I was just saying to Chrissie this is her moment,
外面到处是她的名字
now her name's out there.
这是她给自己赚点钱的机会
Chance to make a bit of money for herself.
保罗 见到你真好
Paul, how nice to see you.
我刚刚还跟一位患者谈起你
I was just talking about you to a patient of mine,
他是一位很有意思的子爵
a rather interesting vicomte.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你跟迈克尔聊过吗 小宝贝
Have you spoken to Michael, little baby?
还没
Not yet.
斯蒂芬
Stephen...
戈登·贝内特
Gordon Bennett -
你的标准有点下降了 是吗 亲爱的
your standards have slipped a bit, haven't they, love?
他们不可能都像你这么帅 对吗 保罗
Oh, well they can't all be as handsome as you, can they, Paul?
我说真的 克莉丝汀
I'm serious, Christine.
不仅仅是上报纸
It's not just the papers.
做模特 出书
Modelling, articles.
你得趁热打铁
You need to strike while the iron's hot.
斯蒂芬说最好等到约翰尼的庭审结束
Stephen says it's better to wait till Johnny's trial's over,
是吗
don't you?
埃米尔 我当然说过 还是谨慎点好
Emil! I certainly do - better to keep our powder dry.
沃德医生
Doctor Ward...
没有不尊重斯蒂芬的意思 但他在胡说八道
No disrespect to Stephen, but he's talking out of his arse.
看 一切都因为他的变♥态♥经历
Look, it's all about his own kinky little trip.
他的朋友们身居高位
His friends in high places.
你能叫出他们的名字会让他们吓尿
They'll be cacking it you'll name names,
这会令他们扫兴
which might spoil their fun.
那时他将何去何从
Then where would he be?
一个人孤独地自娱自乐
Fiddling with himself on his lonesome.
你需要个经纪人 克莉丝
You need a manager, Chris.
我认识很多人 新闻界的人♥大♥多数我都认识
I've got tonnes of contacts, Fleet Street, the lot.
当然
Of course...
如果你需要得到斯蒂芬叔叔的允许
..if you need Uncle Stephen's permission...
滚开
Piss off!
斯蒂芬不能主宰我的人生
Stephen doesn't run my life.
我觉得克莉丝汀可能需要帮助
I think Christine might need saving.
天啊
Oh, dear...
差点被你骗了 美女
Could have fooled me, doll!
那家伙就是所谓的
Is that chap some sort of...
节奏音乐家吗
..beat musician?
保罗吗
Paul?
没有唱机就找不着调了
Couldn't get a tune out of a record player.
那他是干什么的
What's his line?
剧集 | 克莉丝汀·基勒的审判(2019) | 导航列表