剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
《我变美的那夏天》第一季第二集
♪
反复听着你的声音
♪ Hear your voice over and over ♪
坐在多佛沙滩上
♪ Sitting on the beach of Dover ♪
亲爱的 到底发生了什么
♪ What is happening? Oh, dear ♪
我始终希望你在我身边
♪ I keep wishing you were here ♪
我觉得我会发疯
♪ And I swear I'm gonna lose it ♪
若我继续放着你的音乐
♪ If I keep playing your music ♪
但我没有其他事可做
♪ But what else is there to do ♪
看到哪里都会想起你
♪ Everywhere I look I just see you ♪
有时候我总觉得
Sometimes it kind of feels like
不管我多么努力 我总是在
no matter how hard I try, I just keep...
错失良机
missing the boat.
水下你的幻影如影随形
♪ In the water, your mirage is like a stalker ♪
我应该把他推下悬崖
♪ I should push him off the cliffside ♪
因为他让我变得忧郁
♪ 'Cause he's coloring my insides ocean blue ♪
无论我看向哪里 你都会出现
♪ And everywhere I look, I look at you ♪
真的
♪ It's true ♪
我们真的要为了
Do we really have to
画肖像一直坐着不动吗
physically sit for our portraits?
难道她不能看着照片
Can't she just, like, look at a picture
或者看着手♥机♥画吗
on her phone or something?
好了 离远点 - 什么 为什么
Okay, get out. - What? Why?
她得在你们年轻充满希望时
She needs to see you in the flesh
当面见到本人
in order to capture your essence.
以便捕捉你们的本质
While you're still young and full of hope.
她的原话
Her words.
实际上 康拉德并没有充满希望
Well, Conrad does not have hope, actually.
他很绝望 但我的宿醉奶昔 能治愈一切
He's hopeless, but my hangover smoothie it cures all.
能麻烦你快点吗
Can you please just hurry up?
去床上躺着吧 好吗
Just go back to bed, all right?
说真的 斯蒂文 离远点 - 得了吧
All right, seriously, Steven, get out. - Oh, come on.
这是精妙的料理科学
This is a delicate science,
你那粗重的呼吸会毁掉蛋黄
and your heavy breathing is gonna break the yolk.
你们长大后 她就没再画过你们了
She hasn't painted you since you were little.
我觉得能有这些画像挺好的
I think it'd be nice to have these portraits
尤其等你们老了以后 - 老了 不
for when you're older. - Old. No.
等我老了 我觉得肯定有全息影像
When I'm older, I'm sure there'll be, like,
或者其他能自我回忆的东西
like, holograms or something I can watch of myself, you know?
乖乖等着你的肖像画就行
Just sit for your portraits.
康纳德可没怨东怨西
I don't see Conrad complaining.
等他完全醒了就会抱怨了
He'll complain when he's conscious.
给你
Hey. Here.
谢谢 - 好了 快点出发吧
Thank you. - Come on, man. Hurry your ass up.
我可不能上班第一天迟到
All right? I can't be late for my first day of work.
来得及 不会迟到的 - 快点 兄弟
We won't. We're good. - Come on, man.
乡村俱乐部的老头们会拼命给我塞小费
Those old country club boomers
他们可不知道谁将要闪亮登场
are gonna tip me so hard, man, they won't know what hit 'em.
斯蒂文 别说了
Steven, I swear.
怎么了 - 真的 劳尔
What? - Come on, Laurel.
我兄弟会得到他应得的小费
My boy's got to get that bread.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
贝莉 你去哪里了
Belly, where have you been?
这是淤青吗
Is that a bruise?
我撞到了某个人
Um, I... I bumped into someone.
你撞到了某人
You bumped into someone?
看起来没那么糟糕
Doesn't look that bad.
麦片粥吗
Um, cereal?
给我来一碗 - 没问题
Yeah, hit me. - Sure.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
贝莉要进入上流社交圈了
Belly is gonna be a debutante.
这真的没什么大不了的
It's really not that big of a deal.
抱歉 你是说贝莉吗
I'm sorry. Like, Belly?
你是说我的妹妹吗 站在这的这位
Like, my sister? Like, that thing right there?
闭嘴 白♥痴♥
Shut up, cretin.
这会很有趣
Okay, this is gonna be so much fun.
好戏在后头 以后会有茶会
Just you wait. There is, uh... there's the tea,
拍卖♥♥会 舞会 当然 还有舞会排练
the auction, the ball, of course, the rehearsal.
我要记下来
I got to write this down.
我们得去购物
We need to go shopping.
这些听起来 价格不菲
This sounds... expensive.
不要担心 劳尔 都算在我头上
Oh, don't worry, Laur. It's on me.
毕竟这是我的主意 而且我们还得去
It was my idea after all, and we still need
为你的新书派对做造型 所以...
to style you for your book party, so...
贝莉 你确定你想这么做吗
Belly, are you sure you want to do this?
这看起来很不像你
It doesn't seem very you.
根本不像
It's not.
康纳德 你能稍微支持一点吗
Conrad, could you please be a little more supportive?
你们谁要做贝莉舞会上的护花使者
Now, which one of you is gonna be Belly's escort to the ball?
我不去 我去年去过了
Not me. I went last year.
我发誓再也不去舞会了
Yeah, and I swore off balls.
balls在英文里同时可以指舞会或者蛋蛋
指的是跳舞 伙计
The dances, dude.
哇哦 朋友们
Wow, guys.
别为我“抢破头”
Stop fighting over me.
我不会跟你们当中的任何一个去舞会的
Um, I'm not going with either of you.
我要找到我自己的舞伴
I am going to find my own date.
维♥基♥百♥科♥说 社交舞会对于道德规范
Wikipedia says debutante balls require instruction
和社交礼仪的要求很高
in morals and social etiquette.
我去游泳了
I'm going for a swim.
她应该多学一些社交礼仪
She could use some etiquette. Yeah.
无意冒犯 贝克 但我不觉得
No offense, Beck, but I don't feel like
乡村俱乐部是适合她学习道德的地方
a country club is the best place to teach Belly about morals.
劳尔 时代变了
Laur, times have changed.
这季度有个女孩参加了社交舞会
There's a girl debbing this season,
她的女朋友是她的护花使者
and she's bringing her girlfriend as her escort,
俱乐部也没人有异议
and the club was fine with it.
那可太开明了
How very progressive of them.
给你 贝莉宝贝
Here you are, Belly Button.
快点 我们要去购物了
Well, hurry up! We have shopping to do.
那走吧 我也没什么要做的
It's not like I was getting any work done anyway.
♪
再近点 你看起来很渴
♪ Come a little closer 'cause you looking thirsty ♪
我会让它变得更好 像呷一口思乐冰那样
♪ I'm... a make it better, sip it like a Slurpee ♪
冰淇凌球凉爽 像维利那样无限续
♪ Snow cone chilly, get it free like Willy ♪
像比利那样穿着牛仔裤 像车轮那样起舞
♪ In the jeans like Billie, you be poppin' like a wheelie ♪
进去吧 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
我一直很冷酷
♪ You know I keep it icy ♪
这难道不美吗 - 我喜欢这个
Isn't that pretty? - I like that.
配吗
Right?
可以吗 - 可以
Yes? - Yes.
像玫瑰一样新鲜绽放
♪ Keep it fresh like roses ♪
我喜欢这件 - 是吗 - 你喜欢这件吗
I like that one. - Yeah? - You like this one?
看起来超甜美
♪ Yeah, look so sweet ♪
秀色可餐
♪ Lookin' good enough to eat ♪
我觉得不行
I don't think so.
趁年轻抓住我 就现在
♪ Catch me in the fridge, right where ♪
时光停驻
♪ The ice be ♪
这太可爱了
It's cute.
别这样
Don't.
你可以再蘸一次 我知道你喜欢我
♪ You could double dip 'cause I know you like me ♪
我知道我很冷血
♪ I know that my heart can be so cold ♪
这些叫做网眼毛线披巾
Okay, they're called "Fascinators"
所有参加社交的女孩都会戴这个
and all the girls will be wearing them.
认真的吗
Seriously?
认真的 - 我不太确定
Seriously. - I don't know about this.
我看不见其他人
♪ I can't see nobody else for me, no ♪
抓住它 轻弹它 挖空它 就这么做
♪ Get it, flip it, scoop it, do it like that ♪
天呐 这太... - 这太... 不 换掉它
Oh, boy. That is... - That's... No, put that away.
不 - 这件很适合你
No. - You were right on this one.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表