剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
没想到你今晚带了舞伴来
Didn't know you were bringing a date tonight.
我跟他不是认真的
It's not anything serious.
当然
Of course it's not.
你这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
有时我觉得
Well, sometimes I think the only person
你唯一真正爱过的人是苏珊娜
you ever truly loved is Susannah.
不是那样的
That's not true.
我们的婚姻里有三个人 劳尔
There were always three people in our marriage, Laurel.
我全盘接受 是因为我也爱她
And I accepted it because I love her, too.
但你必须直面
But you're gonna have to face
苏珊娜随时会离开的事实
that Susannah isn't gonna be here much longer.
不要那么说
Don't say that.
这是事实
It's the truth.
劳尔
Laurel?
耶利米
Jeremiah.
怎么了
What is it?
护送舞就要开始了
Um, the escort dance is about to start.
贝莉不想让你错过
Belly really doesn't want you to miss it.
谢谢 我们马上就到
Thank you. We'll be right there.
好的
Okay.
现在出场的是
And now introducing this year's
今年社交新名媛的护花使者
debutante escorts.
太性感了
Hot stuff!
你觉得我妈看起来状态怎么样
Hey, does my mom seem okay to you?
很好啊 怎么了- 但她最近睡得很多
Sure, why? - I don't know, she's been sleeping a lot
抽大♥麻♥也更多了 - 我觉得还好啊
and smoking a lot more pot. - She seems fine to me.
但我听到你父母在谈这个
Yeah, but I heard your parents talk about it and your mom
你妈似乎真的很沮丧 - 我不...
seemed really upset. - I don't...
♪ < I. like that> - Bazzi
有声音了吗
♪ Is this thing on? ♪
扭动吧 宝贝 我已无药可救
♪ Twisted, baby, I'm a goner ♪
我是个怪物
♪ I'm a monster ♪
不要听我说的话
♪ Don't listen to a word I say ♪
因为我口是心非
♪ 'Cause I say things that I don't mean ♪
酒饮扬言
♪ When the liquor speaks ♪
不想伤了你美丽的心
♪ Don't want to break your pretty heart ♪
我喜欢躺下时有在你身边
♪ I love to lay when laying is next to you ♪
美人环绕才是生活 来跳舞吧
♪ I feel alive with shawty by my side, let's dance ♪
我喜欢那样 我喜欢那样
♪ I like that, yeah, I like that, yeah ♪
我喜欢用手指抚揉我发丝的天使
♪ I like that angel running fingers through my hair ♪
我喜欢那样 我喜欢那样
♪ I like that, yeah, I like that, yeah ♪
我喜欢在触碰间你放声歌♥唱 "太棒了"
♪ I like that way we touching got you singing, "Yeah" ♪
你喜欢那样 你喜欢那样
♪ You like that, yeah, you like that, yeah ♪
你喜欢那样 噢 噢 噢
♪ You like that, oh, oh, oh ♪
耶
♪ Yeah ♪
我喜欢在躺下时身边有你
♪ I love to lay when laying is next to you ♪
一句晚安胜过千言万语
♪ One good night is worth a thousand words ♪
好女孩胜过千只鸟
♪ One good girl is worth a thousand birds ♪
天 谁会那么摆动作啊
Oh, my God, who does that?
你舞动的样子让我不知所措 是的
♪ The way you moving got me at a loss for words, yeah ♪
四处公开 你是大♥师♥之作
♪ Take you out in public, you a masterpiece ♪
有太多值得看
♪ There's a lot to see ♪
我想要过我的生活 有太多值得看
♪ I want live my life 'cause there's a lot to see ♪
一起去巴黎吧 一起坐喷射机吧
♪ Let's go to Paris, let's get a jet plane ♪
我俩一起过日子 忘掉你朋友说的闲话
♪ Let's live our own life, forget what your friends say ♪
随心所欲 肆意潇洒
♪ Do what you want to, let's go crazy ♪
挑个数目 用它射穿雨水
♪ Pull a number lover, shooting it through the rain ♪
噢
♪ Ooh ♪
当躺在你身旁
♪ When laying is next to you ♪
他们可真拼
That's so bad.
我身边的妙人儿 一起跳舞吧
♪ Shawty by my side, let's dance ♪
我喜欢那样 对 我喜欢那样 喔
♪ I like that, yeah, I like that, whoa ♪
我喜欢用手指抚揉我发丝的天使
♪ I like that angel running fingers through my hair ♪
我喜欢那样 我喜欢那样
♪ I like that, yeah, I like that, yeah ♪
我喜欢在触碰间你放声歌♥唱 "太棒了"
♪ I like that way we touching got you singing, "Yeah" ♪
你喜欢那样 你喜欢那样
♪ You like that, yeah, you like that, yeah ♪
跳得好
Yeah!
太精彩了
Just incredible.
你
You.
过来 - 好
Come here. - Okay.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
刚才太精彩了
That was incredible.
你无与伦比
You were incredible.
你们跳得很棒
You guys killed it.
很棒
Killed it.
嘿 呃 谢了
Hey. Uh... Thanks.
你穿白色很美
I love you in white.
让我想起你在高中舞会上穿的裙子
Reminds me of the dress you wore to prom.
西裤挺合身啊
Nice fit.
我有点意外 她没让你穿情侣装燕尾服
Though, I'm surprised she didn't make you wear a matching tux.
其实 我原本要穿的
Actually, that was the plan,
可惜...
but...
上次我打牌我输光了所有的钱
Well, couldn't afford it after our last game.
抱歉 我不知道这会让你财务紧张
Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would put you out.
对啊 你怎会知道呢
Yeah, how would you know?
我...
I...
你可以把钱拿回去 没关系的
I mean, you can have the money back. No worries.
我们打牌只是图一乐
I mean, we play for fun anyway.
不 不用了
No, it's fine.
钱是你凭本事赢的
You won it, you keep it.
这会场看起来很惊艳
You know, this room, the room looks stunning.
我只是 我真的想
I just... I really want
好好谢你 - 噢 你嘴真甜
to thank you. - Oh, that's so sweet.
你让这个夜晚
You've made this...
变得特别起来 - 噢 谢谢
...A really special night. - Oh, thank you.
我十月份受邀去圣巴巴拉的
You know, I've been invited to, um, keynote this book festival
加州南部城市
书展上演讲
in Santa Barbara in October,
然后
and...
我在想
I was thinking...
也许你能跟我一起去
maybe you could come with me.
我秋天的行程
It's just my fall
还悬而未决
is really up in the air.
劳尔
Laurel.
我们得好好谈谈
We need to talk about that.
有些事我得告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
嘘 要开始了
Shh, shh. It's starting.
好
Okay.
来了
Here we go.
我不知道耶利米去了哪里
I don't know where Jeremiah is.
他肯定马上就到
He'll be here in a minute, I'm sure.
你先去做准备吧 - 好
Go, get ready. - Okay.
你怎么没跟我说你和利姆在一起过
So, why didn't you tell me you and Liam were a thing?
因为我们没交往过
'Cause we weren't.
他带我去了舞会 然后单方面纠缠不清
He took me to prom and then got all clingy,
我对他没感觉
and I wasn't down.
你为什么要这样 - 什么样
Why are you being like this? - Being like what?
怪里怪气还没安全感
All weird and insecure.
面对泰勒时 我可没像你刚才那样
I wasn't like that about the whole Taylor thing.
不知道 我只是...
Yeah, well, I don't know, I'm just...
不知道你注意到没有
I mean, I don't know if you haven't noticed,
我在这里格格不入
but I don't exactly fit in here.
斯蒂文 - 我从小在
Steven... - No, I... I grew up
费城郊区长大
in the suburbs of Philly, all right?
甚至不是郊区的好地段
Not even that nice of a suburb.
我开着一辆本♥田♥思域
I drive a Honda Civic.
我没参加过这种
I don't go to benefits or balls,
慈善晚会或舞会的活动 我
whatever this is. I'm...
我和他一点都不像
I'm... I'm nothing like him.
这是件好事
And that's a good thing.
我和你在一起 不是和他
You're here with me, not him.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表