剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
我那会居然还觉得自己是性感女神
such hot shit in that baby tee I wore freshman year?
祝你今晚玩得开心
Have fun tonight.
你不和我们一起开车去吗
Are you not driving with us?
贝莉没告诉你吗 她有约了
Didn't Belly tell you? She has a date.
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
他名字叫卡姆 - 对 他妈妈在俱乐部工作
Um, his name is Cam. - Yeah, his mom works at the club.
很棒的男孩 很聪明
Really nice boy, very smart.
像哈佛高材生那样的聪明
Like, Harvard smart.
没事
It's fine.
你当然可以去 这些年来
Of course you can go. I've dragged you to enough
我已经带你去参加太多图书会了
of these book parties over the years.
约会愉快
Have a great date.
谢谢
Thanks.
走之前我们要讨论一下约会中的同意权吗
Do we need to talk about consent before you go?
妈
Mom.
有点希望我也不用去这个派对
I kind of wish I weren't going to this party, either.
无意冒犯 - 别那么丧气
No offense. - Quit being such a Debbie Downer.
你会再有灵感的 我知道
You'll get inspired again. I know it.
可能我没什么想说的了
Maybe I said all I have to say.
江郎才尽了
Maybe I don't have any books left in me anymore.
你自从离婚后什么都没干
You haven't done anything since your divorce.
你要多出去逛逛 充实自己 尽情享乐
You got to get out there, replenish the well, have fun.
多参加派对
Go to parties.
走吧
Come on.
全队 全上
Full team, full team, full team.
我来了 现在就来
Okay, I'm coming, coming right now.
等等 你看见了那个了吗
Wait. You see one?
搞定一个 搞定一个 - 好 - 抓到他了
Cracked one, cracked one. - Nice. - Got him.
一会儿见
See you guys later.
我的天
Damn!
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding? No.
好吧 就这样抛弃游戏吧 耶利
Yeah, fine, just abandon the game completely, Jere.
你 看起来 很漂亮
You... look... hot.
别和我妹打情骂俏
Hey, hey, hey, stop flirting with my sister.
闭嘴 斯蒂文 - 你闭嘴
Shut up, Steven. - No, you shut up.
不过你看起来很美
Well, you look good, though.
你开车 还是我们到那里见
You driving with, or are you meeting us there?
我不去那个签售派对
I'm not going to the book party.
我要去汽车影院
I'm going to the drive-in.
和谁
With who?
兄弟 集中精神
Dude, dude, focus. Come on.
好 拜拜
Uh, okay. Bye.
好 等我追上你们
All right, let me catch you up.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你看起来 没那么惆怅
You look... less wistful.
我 我感觉没那么惆怅了
I, uh... I...I feel less wistful.
真好
Okay, good.
我们去看什么电影
What movie are we seeing?
一部老电影叫《龙凤配》
Uh, it's some old movie called, uh, Sabrina.
奥黛丽赫本加两兄弟的那个《龙凤配》
Audrey Hepburn? Two brothers? That Sabrina?
嗯 - 真的吗 我超爱那部电影
I think, so. Yeah. - Yeah? I... I love that movie.
它的评价很好 - 嗯 肯定的
It got really great reviews. - Oh, cool. I'm... I'm sure it did.
真的很好看 - 是吗 那就好
It's really good. - Yeah? Good.
嗯
Yeah.
按照长岛过去
And as had been traditional
三十年的传统
on Long Island for the past 30 years,
拉若比家族举♥行♥了一场派对
the Larrabees were giving a party.
拉若比家举♥行♥派对的晚上从不下雨
It never rained on the night of the Larrabee party.
因为他们不允许这种情况发生
The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.
拉若比家有四口人
There were four Larrabees in all:
父亲 母亲 和两个儿子
father, mother and two sons.
莫德和奥利弗·拉若比在一九〇六年结婚
Maude and Oliver Larrabee were married in 1906,
在他们众多的结婚礼物中
and among their many wedding presents
有一幢在纽约的别♥墅♥和周末度假用的庄园
was a townhouse in New York and this estate for weekends.
你确定不想喝点什么或者...
Are you sure you don't want something to drink or...
嗯 不用了 谢谢 - 好
Yeah, I'm okay, thanks. - Yeah.
莱纳斯·拉若比 大儿子
Linus Larrabee, the elder son,
从耶鲁毕业 他的同学们将他评为
graduated from Yale, where his classmates voted him
最有可能给母校捐五千万的人
the man most likely to leave his alma mater $50 million.
他的弟弟 大卫
His brother David
在几所东部最好的大学
went through several of the best Eastern colleges
做过短期交换生
for short periods of time,
还有过几段
and through several marriages
比上学时间更短的婚姻
for even shorter periods of time.
马球比赛前 会以往成绩为依据将参赛选手划为0~10分区间
他现在是一名成功的六分马球运动员
He is now a successful six-goal polo player
莱纳斯作为他的大哥
and is listed on Linus's tax return
因此享受六百美金的免税扣除
as a $600 deduction.
拉若比一家生活的非常惬意
Life was pleasant among the Larrabees,
在长岛过着人间天堂的生活
for this was as close to heaven as one could get on Long Island.
别掉了
Don't drop it.
你能做到的 对吧
You can do it, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
我很喜欢这本书
I really liked it.
你读了我的书 - 嗯
You read my book? - Yeah. Yeah.
我觉得它很有趣
I thought it was, uh, really interesting
你把伊利斯写成了一个不可靠的讲述者
how you made, um, Iris an unreliable narrator.
为什么这么说
In what way?
就是 她讲述的关于她
Just, uh, how the story she was telling us
婚姻的故事 很明显不是真的
about her marriage, I mean, so clearly wasn't the real story.
我不确定那是不是真的
I'm not sure that's entirely true,
行吧
but okay.
很高兴见到你 克利夫兰
Great to meet you, Cleveland.
等不及你的下一本书了 - 我也期待你的
Can't wait for the next one. - Yeah. You, too.
所以 下一本是关于什么的
So, what is the next one?
主要是关于航海的
It's mainly about sailing.
现代史诗那种类型
Yeah, it's sort of a modern epic.
你会开船吗
You sail?
很惊讶吗
Are you surprised? Is that...?
有点 我以为你是个 布鲁克林嬉皮士
Kind of. I thought you were, like, a Brooklyn hipster.
哦 - 人们还用嬉皮士这个词吗
Ooh. - Do people say "Hipster" Anymore?
不用了
No.
但你是对的 我不会开船
But you're right. I don't sail.
不过我是想学的
You know, I am trying to learn.
你知道 我喜欢...
You know, I like...
我喜欢写一些我不知道的事物
I like to write about things I know nothing about,
这样就能让我完全沉浸在新的世界里
to completely immerse myself in new worlds.
但问题是... 我对大海完全不了解
And the problem is... I am completely lost at sea.
你看见那边的男生了吗
You see that boy over there?
一整晚都在给自己灌霞多丽酒的男生吗
Oh, yeah, the one who's been pounding chardonnay all night.
嗯 - 康拉德
Yeah. - Oh, Conrad?
过来一下
Come over here.
康拉德 这是克利夫兰
Conrad, this is Cleveland.
他在写一本关于航海的书
He's writing a book about sailing
但对航海一窍不通
but also knows nothing about sailing.
康拉德是一名很棒的水手
Conrad's a great sailor.
你去年赢了一场帆船赛 是吗
You won a regatta last year, right?
第二名 但...
Came in second, but...
啊
Ah.
那你教别人吗
So, uh, do you teach?
我可能需要上些课
You know, I could, uh, use some lessons.
所以...
So... yeah.
是我妈让你这么做的吗
Did my mom put you up to this?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
典中典
Typical.
他话很少啊
A man of few words?
显而易见
Apparently.
给你
Um, here you go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这太无聊了 我们不能去别的地方吗
You know, this shit is so boring. Can we go somewhere?
去哪
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表