剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
其实没什么好说的
Um, I mean, there's not much to tell.
他是我最好的朋友
He's... he's, like, my best friend.
从什么时候开始的
And when did it start?
大约一周前
Um, about a week ago.
我们在家里的泳池里接吻了
We kissed in the pool at our house.
我之前有很奇怪的感觉
I always had this weird feeling there was something going on
你和康纳德有情况
between you and Conrad.
但看来是我搞错了人
But I guess I just had the wrong brother.
我不知道 我... - 无所谓了
I don't know. I... - Yeah, whatever.
不说耶利米了
Enough about Jeremiah.
如果你曾经裸泳过 弯一根手指
Uh, put a finger down if you've ever been skinny-dipping.
如果你在霍珀湾裸泳过
Put a finger down if you've ever
弯一根手指
gone skinny-dipping at Hopper's Cove.
这算是大冒险吗
Is that a dare?
当然
Absolutely.
不是你的错
Well, there's nothing
丽莎
wrong with you, Lisa.
你已经适应了这里的生活
You've got this town in the palm of your hand.
不完全是
Not quite, it seems.
我以为你跟康尼和斯蒂文走了 亲爱的
Thought you left with, uh, Connie and Steven, honey.
我没心情参加派对
Uh, wasn't really in the mood for a party.
听起来不像你啊
Oh, that doesn't sound like you.
只是比赛回来累了
Yeah, I'm just tired from the tourney.
你没事吧 - 没事 只是
You okay? - Uh, yeah. I'm just, um...
我也累了
I'm just tired, too.
你想和我一起看电影吗
Hey, you want to watch a movie with me?
或者我们可以杀点僵尸
Or we could merc some zombies.
我怎么操作这个东西
Okay, how do I, uh, how do I work this thing?
用这个看周围
Okay, so, um, you want to use this one to look around.
用这个移♥动♥
This is to move.
瞄准 射击 - 好的
Aim. Shoot. - Okay.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
僵尸死亡瘟疫
它们在那 - 什么 在哪里
All right, there they are. - Oh. What? Where?
就在我左边 - 等等
Right there on my left. - Wait, wait.
我左边还是你左边 - 不 不
My left or your left? - No, no, right there
就在我的左边
on... on my left. Oh.
多练习就好了
Just takes practice.
你知道你们今天
You know how much money you guys raised
为流浪者收容中心募集到了多少钱吗
for the homeless shelter today?
五千美金
Five thousand dollars.
太让我骄傲了
I was so proud of you.
贝莉还赢了比赛
And then Belly won.
她就是现实版的公主贝尔
She'll be the literal belle of the ball.
她有提过她会和谁一起去吗
She mention who she's taking?
我让康尼去邀请她了
I, uh, I told Connie to take her.
本来想叫你去 但我知道你讨厌这种正式场合
I would've asked you, but I know you hate formal events.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
所以康纳德和贝莉会一起去吗
So I... I guess they're going, Conrad and Belly?
希望如此
Yeah, fingers crossed.
康尼今天看起来就跟以前一样
Connie seemed like his old self today, didn't he?
那么开心
I mean, he was so... happy.
可能吧
Yeah, I guess.
他的坏心情不会转移到你这里了吧
That storm cloud over his head didn't wander your way, did it?
没有
No.
可能吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
我能帮上忙吗
Anything I can do to help?
不用 只是感觉今天怪怪的
Nah. Today's just been weird.
你确定吗 我就在这
You sure? I mean, I'm... I'm right here.
我还是去参加派对吧
You know, I... I think I am gonna go to the party.
你要来吗
You want to come?
谢了
Thanks.
我准备睡觉了
I'm ready for bed.
好
Okay.
♪
你叫什么 美人
♪ What's your name girlfriend? ♪
你叫什么
♪ what's your name? ♪
你叫什么 美人 你叫什么
♪ What's your name, girlfriend, what's your name? ♪
告诉我 你叫什么 美人
♪ Tell me What's your name girlfriend♪
你叫什么
♪ what's your name? ♪
你叫什么
♪ What's your name? ♪
你叫什么 美人 你叫什么
♪ What's your name, girlfriend, what's your name? ♪
听我说 宝贝
♪ Check it out Baby ♪
不背后偷偷摸摸
♪ We don't do backpack ♪
我搭讪水平稀烂
♪ My pickup line and shit ♪
却让你蠢蠢欲动
♪ I got your bitch movin' ♪
迷茫了就来找哥
♪ Call me when you get lost ♪
你叫什么 美人 你叫什么
♪ What's your name, girlfriend, what's your name? ♪
你姓甚名谁 你叫什么 美人
♪ What's your name? What's your name, girlfriend ♪
你叫什么 告诉我
♪ What's your name? Tell me ♪
你叫什么 美人 你叫什么
♪ What's your name girlfriend what's your name? ♪
你叫什么 你叫什么 美人
♪ What's your name? What's your name girlfriend ♪
唷 你看到车♥库♥里的车了么
Yo, did you see the car in the garage, bro?
那是法拉利蒂诺246吧
I think it's a Dino 246.
利亚姆家人喜欢显摆
Liam's family loves to show off.
在这种环境下长大我想都不敢想
Dude, I can't imagine growing up like this.
可不是 应该挺疯狂的
Yeah, it's pretty crazy, huh?
你可别说 兄弟 你也是富人
Whatever, man. You're rich, too.
也没到这程度 我是说
Not like this. I mean...
我是说 这些孩子从小去寄宿学校
I mean, these kids grew up going to boarding school.
每年就和家人见一次
They saw their families once a year.
这就是他们都是混球的原因
That's why they're all such assholes.
他们都不幸福
None of them are happy.
得了 你真是扫兴
Come on, man. You're such a buzzkill.
我的天 我知道我兄弟会来嗨翻全场的
Oh, my God, I knew my boy'd rally!
棒
Yes!
喝起
Yes!
击个掌
Gimme some.
耶利米最近跟谁搞暧昧呢
Yo, who's Jeremiah hooking up with these days?
没人
Uh, no one.
实际上 有人
Oh, my... No, actually, no, no, no.
莎依拉有个疯狂的想法
Shayla has this crazy theory, bro.
她觉得他跟我妹妹在一起
She thinks he's hooking up with my sister.
真的么
Really?
我也觉得这想法有点离谱
Yeah, I know, man. It sickens me, too.
好吧 哇哦
That's... Wow.
莎依拉有一堆不靠谱的理论 况且耶利知道
But, uh, Shayla has a lot of crazy theories, and Jere knows
他碰我妹妹 我就杀了她
I would kill him if he ever touched my little sister.
所以... - 哟 你们俩 过来看看这个
So, you know... - Yo, boys! Hey, check it out!
滑酒雪橇 过来试试 斯蒂文赶紧
It's an ice luge! Come try it! Steven, come on!
兄弟 我得过去了 走了
Dude, I got to go. I got to go. I got to go.
♪
我心沉沦
♪ My heart just dropped ♪
想着你
♪ Thinking about you ♪
世界静止
♪ The world just stops ♪
好吧
All right, all right.
这儿 慢点 慢点
Here. Slowly. Slowly.
哦 哇哦
Oh, whoa!
天哪 - 我从上个街区
Geez. - God, I can hear the debauchery
就能感到这派对的淫逸气氛
from down the block.
你懂的
You know what it is.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
如果你们俩不这么黏糊的话
We've got a game going down in the basement,
我们在地下室有个棋牌室
uh, if you think you can break away.
你介意我去么?
Uh, you mind?
去吧
Go for it.
好 我参加 我参加
Y... Yeah, I'm in. I'm in.
好的
Nice.
玩得开心
Have fun.
泰勒
Taylor!
小心海蜇
Hey, watch out for jellyfish.
因《老友记》而闻名错误的急救方法 被蛰后应该用海水或白醋冲洗
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表