剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, Belly, where's Jeremiah?
他应该在酒桌那边
Um, I think he's over by the drinks table.
有人口渴吗
Who's thirsty?
thirsty此处为双关 同时指代口渴和饥渴
很明显你渴了
You, clearly.
我可以教教你
Yeah? Well, I'll give you some lessons.
我挺厉害的 真的
I'm really good, actually.
我拭目以待 - 放马过来
I'll hold you to that. - Hey, all about it.
我怎么从没在公共泳池见过你
So, how come I've never seen you at the pool?
我爸妈在家建了泳池 所以
My parents had one put in, so...
你家的泳池也有这些吗
Hmm. Does your parents' pool have all this?
卖♥♥腐吗
Queer baiter.
不 卢克 我的爱不分性别
No, Luke, I'm just equal opportunity.
妮可 你和康纳德在一起了没
So, Nicole, you and Conrad a thing or what?
我想没有
I think "Or what."
你和他住在一起 一定知道他最近在干什么
Wait, you live with him. You should know what he's up to.
他有和其他女生拍拖吗
Has he been hanging out with other girls this summer?
没有 他一直自己一个人
No, he's always off by himself.
好了 说点别的
Okay, well, new topic.
你邀请卡姆去舞会了吗
Have you asked Cam to the ball yet?
还没 我本来准备晚饭前问的
No, I was gonna, uh, do it before dinner today,
大家都在 我就没说成
but, um, everyone was there.
现在去说啊 直截了当地问他
Do it right now. Just ask him.
你现在应该带他去个空卧室
What you're gonna do is you're gonna take him
在那里问他
to an empty bedroom and ask him there.
别听她的 他会把持不住的
No. Do not do that. He'll get too excited.
就是要他把持不住啊 他一定会答应 - 吉吉
That's the point. He'll say yes. - Gigi.
这是我的计划 - 我知道
That was my plan. - I know.
这是坏主意
That's bad advice.
这计划一定能奏效
No, it's a great plan, guys.
我今晚就准备这么做
That was my plan for tonight.
我知道你要做 这方案糟透了
I know. That is a terrible plan.
等等 听我说
♪ Hold up, get this ♪
这其中的故事我会向你娓娓道来
♪ Let me break it down to you for a quick fix ♪
小菜一碟 一起野个餐可好
♪ This a piece of cake, finna have a picnic ♪
小孩子的把戏
♪ Ooh, child's play ♪
真精致
That looks fancy.
我还是觉得舒服的更好
Personally, I'd rather be comfortable.
是啊 精致的未必更好
Yeah. Uh, well, fancy isn't always better, so...
我觉得贝莉可不是这么想的
I don't think Belly agrees.
她跟这些精致女生们相处得多好啊
She seems fully on board with the fancy girls.
不是 没有 她只是在试着跟他们相处
No, no, no, no. Look, she's just trying it out.
精致女生在理论上挺美好的
Look, girls like that, they're cool in theory, all right,
但贝莉和她们在一起根本不舒服
but Belly's never gonna feel fully comfortable around them.
好啦 她一直很需要你
Come on, look, she's always gonna need you.
你才是她心中的第一位
All right? You're, like, her number one.
开心点
Come on.
好
Okay.
这个队一点没动过 要去楼上
This line hasn't budged. Do you want to go upstairs
看看其他卫生间吗
and see if there are other bathrooms?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
这种小事不值一提
♪ Ain't nothing to this ♪
派对结束后你们准备做什么
So, what are you guys doing after the party?
我有安排 不过 - 所以你很忙
I have plans, but I think... - Oh, you're busy?
他有空吧 - 真可惜
...he's free, right? - That's a shame.
我很快回来
Yeah, I'll be right back.
喂 喂 一 二 三
Testing, testing, one, two, three.
麦克测试 麦克测试
Checking out, checking out.
好了
All right.
这首歌♥献给卡姆卡梅隆
This one goes out to Cam Cameron
和我们最爱的贝莉宝贝
and our favorite little Belly Button.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
♪
夏日爱恋让我尽兴
♪ Summer loving, had me a blast ♪
别 我不唱
No, please no.
唱吧
Oh, come on.
我遇见了为我疯狂的姑娘
♪ I met a girl crazy for me ♪
我遇见了超级帅气的男孩
♪ I met a boy as cute as can be ♪
夏日悄悄溜走
♪ Summer days drifting away ♪
这夏日夜晚
♪ To, oh, oh, the summer nights ♪
啦啦啦啦啦
♪ Oh, well-a, well-a, well-a ♪
再多说点 再多说点
♪ Tell me more, tell me more ♪
你们到了什么程度
♪ Did you get very far? ♪
再多说点 再多说点
♪ Tell me more, tell me more ♪
比如他有车吗
♪ Like, does he have a car? ♪
嘟嘟嘟嘟
♪ Uh-huh, do, do, uh-huh, do, do ♪
嘟嘟嘟嘟
♪ Uh-huh, do, do, do, do, do ♪
嘟嘟嘟嘟
♪ Uh-huh, do, do, uh-huh, do, do ♪
嘟嘟嘟嘟
♪ Uh-huh, do, do, do, do, do ♪
她从我身边游过 不小心抽了筋
♪ She swam by me, she got a cramp ♪
泰勒 - 他从我身边跑过 打湿了我的衣服
Taylor? - ♪ He ran by me, got my suit damp ♪
我救了她一命 她差点溺水
♪ I saved her life, she nearly drowned ♪
♪
一身酒气
♪ Under the influence ♪
把我吓到无法呼吸
♪ You scared me to death ♪
泰勒 你在里面吗
Taylor? Are you in here?
关门
Yo, close that door!
抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我和你八字不合
♪ I don't relate to you ♪
泰勒
Taylor?
因为我不会让自己落入糟糕境地
♪ 'Cause I'd never treat me this shitty ♪
你让我痛恨这座城市
♪ You made me hate this city ♪
我从未说过你的坏话
♪ And I don't talk shit about you ♪
天哪 - 嗯
Oh, my God. - Hmm?
贝莉 - 天哪
Belly? - Oh, my God. Uh...
老天 - 斯蒂文 - 天...
Jesus. - Steven... - Oh, my...
你在和我哥哥乱搞
You're hooking up with my brother?
我发誓我们才亲上
I swear it just happened.
怎么 你无聊了
Well, what, you got bored?
他有女朋友 你知道的
He's dating someone, you know.
是他很喜欢的人
Someone he actually likes.
你是在说他不喜欢我这样的人吗
You saying he couldn't like someone like me?
不 不 我不是这个意思
No. No, no, no. That's not what I'm saying.
我...
I...
事情可能变得一团糟
This could get really messed up.
他要带她去社交舞会
I mean, he's taking her to the deb ball.
那些女孩都是她的朋友
And all those girls are her friends.
天啊 我现在听到
Oh, my God, I'm so sick
这该死的社交舞会就恶心
of hearing about this fucking deb ball.
我都快不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
怎么 就因为我没有
Oh, why? Because I'm not just going along
附和你说的话
with everything you want to do?
所以你拼命勾引我哥哥
Is that why you threw yourself at my brother?
这样就能报复我了
So that you could get back at me?
你说得自己好无辜哦 贝莉
You know, you act so innocent, Belly,
好像你是受害者一样
like you're the victim.
受害者 我怎么 不好意思 但
Victim? How do I... I'm sorry, but...
我觉得你才是自私的那个 贝莉
I think you're the self-absorbed one, Belly.
你怎么会不知道我喜欢斯蒂文好多年了
How do you not know that I've had a crush on Steven for years?
要不是你眼里一直只有康纳德
If you weren't so obsessed with Conrad...
小点声 你有病啊
What is wrong with you?
大家会听到的
People are going to hear.
谁在乎 这里发生了很多故事
Who cares? There's more than one story happening here,
但你好像只关心
but you seem to only care about the one
你是主角的那个
where you're the main character.
我不想跟你吵
I... I can't deal with this right now.
我要走了
I got to go.
就让我一个人待着吧
♪ Just fuckin' leave me alone ♪
你肯定投不中 一个都投不中
You're not gonna make it. You got nothing.
尽说屁话 - 走你
So much shit you talk... - Try.
哎呀
Oh.
认真的吗 边都没挨着
Really? Not even close.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表