剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
Okay.
你最近怎么样
How have you been?
还行
Fine.
"还行"
"Fine."
我们之前经常聊天的
We used to talk.
我们还在聊啊 - 几乎不了
We still talk. - Barely.
你还是我心里最特别的孩子
You're still my special guy, you know.
你是第一个出生的孩子
You're the first baby.
你什么都可以和我说
You can talk to me about anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道
You know...
你不必把所有的事情憋在心里
you don't have to hold everything in all the time.
你不用一直坚强
You don't always have to be strong.
我知道
I know.
我只是
I'm just...
我也年轻过 虽然是很久前了
It's been a while since I was your age,
但我还记得我心碎时的感觉
but I still remember what it was like to have my heart broken.
失去初恋 很难受
Losing your first love, it hurts,
需要时间走出来
and it takes time to get over it.
奥布瑞 是啊
Aubrey, yeah.
对对 很扎心
Yeah, yeah, no. That was brutal.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Cool.
很好吃 - 是啊
This is delicious. - Yeah.
当然了 - 卡姆
Of course it is. - So, Cam.
我能叫你卡姆卡梅隆吗
You mind if I call you Cam Cameron?
兄弟 随你便 这名字挺好玩的
Yeah, man. Feel free. That's funny.
好的 - 很高兴你来了卡梅隆
Cool. - I'm glad you're here, Cameron.
我在俱乐部认识的你妈妈丹尼斯
I know your mom, Denise, from the club.
听了好多关于你的事情
I have heard a lot about you.
感谢你邀请我 苏珊娜
Thank you so much for having me, Susannah.
我妈让我问你好
My mom says hi.
卡姆 你之前吃过
Cam, have you
海带汤吗
ever had miyeok-guk before?
这是韩国传统生日食物
It's a Korean birthday tradition.
没有 看着很不错 谢谢
No. Looks so good. Thank you.
贝莉说你是素食主义者 所以我没放肉
Belly told me you're vegetarian, so I didn't put any meat in it.
谢谢 劳尔
Thank you, Laurel. Oh, geez.
你为什么不吃肉 卡姆卡梅隆
Why don't you eat meat, Cam Cameron?
肉食工厂是造成全球变暖的
The meat industry is, like, the number one
最大元凶
contributor to global warming.
而且我喜欢动物
And I just, I like animals.
只求放过我的皮夹克
Just don't come for my leather jacket.
你那夹克是人造革吧
I'm pretty sure you mean pleather.
你知道贝莉吃肉的吧
You know, actually, Belly eats meat.
你不介意她亲你吗
So, you let her kiss you with those lips?
你们够了
Guys.
别闹了
Stop.
我不干涉他人吃肉
No, I don't judge people for eating meat.
这是个人选择 我不介意
It's just, like, a personal choice. I don't care.
所以你不介意
So you don't mind if, uh, like, her lips touch
她用碰过死掉动物的嘴
a dead animal, and then those dead animal lips
碰你的嘴唇 是吗
touch your lips, right?
完全不介意
I don't mind at all.
其实我
Um, in fact...
好啦
All right.
别闹了
All right, all right.
贝莉到了可以接吻的年纪了
Belly's allowed to kiss,
不过仅限于此
but that's it.
妈 你够了 一点都不好笑
Mom, please. No. You're so not funny.
你今天不许再喝酒了- 抱歉 我真不理解
No more wine for you, okay? - I'm sorry. I just
怎么会有人愿意亲一个
don't understand why anybody would want to kiss somebody
曾经在浴缸里拉屎的人
who once fully shat in the bathtub.
我当时才两岁吧
I was like two years old.
两岁 六岁还差不多 - 六岁吧
Two? More like six. - Six.
闭嘴 斯蒂文 - 斯蒂文
Shut up, Steven. - Steven.
我也记得
Aw, I remember that.
天 简直恍如隔世
God, that feels like a lifetime ago.
我还记得去年夏天我来的时候
I remember when I visited last summer,
你 还有你 怂恿他
and you and you dared him
在壁炉里撒尿 结果搞得
to pee in the fireplace, and you stunk up
整个房♥子臭气熏天 你们不会忘了吧
the entire house for days. Do you remember that?
我一直以为是邻居的猫干的
I blamed the neighbor's cat.
我们当时醉了
We were drunk. We were drunk.
喝了半杯气泡酒就醉了
On like half a White Claw.
认栽吧
She got you there.
我在想
You know, um, I'm thinking
也许我们该去参加妮可的派对
maybe we should go to Nicole's party.
没错
Yes.
天啊 我爱死你了 太激动了
Oh, my God. I love you. I'm so excited.
疼 - 这是涂在睫毛上的
Ow. Oh... - It goes on your lashes,
不是眼球上 - 我在努力涂在睫毛上
not in your eyeball. - Uh, yeah, that's what I'm trying to do.
还是让我来吧
Just let me do it.
今晚一定很好玩
Tonight is gonna be so much fun.
嗯 只求别像上个派对一样
Yeah, I just hope it's not a disaster
上次简直就是灾难
like the last party I went to.
你就去过一个派对 待了二十分钟
You went to one party for like 20 minutes.
根本不能算数好吗
It barely even counts.
是啊 但我在所有人面前把脸丢尽了
Yeah, and I embarrassed myself in front of everyone.
不 你是给所有人留下了深刻印象
No, you made people notice you.
好好享受 别搞砸了
Enjoy it. Don't spoil it.
我想 顶着熊猫眼过一天
I mean, I guess it was pretty badass
应该挺狂野的
having a black eye for a day.
根根分明
Zero clumps.
我真是个化妆小天才
I'm a genius.
咱们戴这个去派对吧
Oh, we should totally wear these to the party.
但这是苏珊娜在我生日晚餐上
Wh... I mean, Susannah got those as, like, a fun thing
用来搞怪的 戴出门去
for my birthday dinner. Isn't it weird if we wear them
不会很奇怪吗 - 才不会呢
out of the house? - No.
这叫性感
It's hot.
照照镜子
Look at us.
咱们两个性感爆了
We're hot-ass bitches.
♪
瞧我最好的姐妹 超赞的女人
♪ That my best friend, she a real bad ♪
她赚得盆满钵满 无需臭男人
♪ Got her own money, she don't need no ♪
摇曳舞池中♥央♥ 畅饮三两杯
♪ On the dance floor, she had two, three drinks ♪
热辣电臀舞 挥洒自如
♪ Now she twerking, she throw it out and come back in ♪
我和你女儿约会过
You know I've dated your daughter.
老兄 帅爆了
Dude. That was awesome.
哔哔 特斯拉里坐的是我死党吗
♪ Beep, beep, is that my bestie in a Tessie ♪
贝莉你来啦
Belly, you came!
妮可 你今晚美极了
Hey, Nicole. You look so pretty.
哪有你美 你美呆了
Oh, me? Look at you. Oh, my goodness.
你头上是真花吗 - 是啊
Are those real flowers? - Yes.
美绝了 咱们得去让吉吉看看
Incredible. Well, we have to show Gigi.
好啊
Yeah, yeah, totally.
要一起来吗 - 你们去玩得开心
You want to come? - You have fun over there.
好 好 - 我去找点喝的来
Okay. Okay. - I'm gonna go find a drink.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 快看是谁来了
You guys, look who's here.
寿星女孩
Birthday girl.
生日快乐 - 生日快乐
Happy birthday. - Happy birthday.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you, guys.
这是为我准备的吗
Um, is this for me?
除了你还能有谁呢贝莉
Who else would it be for, Belly?
天啊 谢谢你们
Oh, my... Thank you, guys.
别客气
Yeah.
这些蛋糕太赞了吧妮可
These cakes are amazing, Nicole.
索菲亚·科波拉《教父》片尾受洗礼婴儿的演员 此处指过生日
我绝不错过任何一个成为索菲亚·科波拉的机会
I never miss a chance to have a Sofia Coppola moment.
好了贝莉 该许愿了
Okay, well, Belly, make a wish.
好
Okay.
对了贝莉 耶利米在哪呢
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表