剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
Just get in the car.
你还是走吧
Uh, you should probably go.
但是我实习的观鲸船
But, um, the whaling boat that I intern on,
每天天刚亮的时候从码头出发
it leaves at dawn every morning from the piers.
我想知道你愿不愿意来
I was wondering if you would, uh, want to come.
嗯 好 没问题
Uh, yeah, yes, sure. I mean,
不然你怎么拿回你的外套呢
how else will you get your hoodie back, right?
对
That's true.
这可以成为我的夏日心愿
This could be my summer wish.
今夜和眼前这个男孩
This night, this boy.
我得... - 啊对
I'll just... - Oh, yeah.
拜拜
Bye.
该死 斯蒂文
Fuck! Steven!
看着康纳德 我马上回来
Watch Conrad. I'll be right back.
你的头发像小孩的似的
Your hair's like a little kid's,
总是乱糟糟的
the way it's always so messy.
贝莉...
Belly...
你们几个小孩喝酒了吗
Have you kids been drinking?
谢谢你们 警官
Officers, thank you.
我保证不会再发生了
It won't happen again, I can promise you that much.
等费雪先生回镇上 跟他说下
Tell Mr. Fisher the chief wants to set up a tee time
主管想跟他定个打高尔夫的时间 - 没问题
when he gets back in town. - Absolutely.
还是对不起 为给你们带来麻烦
Sorry again for all the trouble.
晚安 警官们
Have a good night, Officers.
你们几个怎么可以这么不负责任
How could you guys be so irresponsible?
妈 说真的 这又不是什么大事 好吗
Mom, it wasn't a big deal. All right? Seriously.
这些警♥察♥就是想破坏这场篝火晚会
The cops were just looking to break up the bonfire.
不是什么大事吗 - 对
Not a big deal? - Yes.
我想说因为未到法定年龄饮酒被警♥察♥抓到
I would say getting picked up by the cops for underage drinking
是一件相当严重的事 斯蒂文
is a pretty big deal, Steven.
你们几个
Were... were you guys,
今晚抽烟了吗 - 什么
you guys smoking tonight? - What?
小点声 苏珊娜在沙发上睡着呢
Keep your voice down. Susannah's asleep on the couch.
我没在吼 是你在吼
Well, I wasn't yelling. Well, you... you... you were.
劳尔 我今晚上没喝酒
Just so you know, Laurel, I... I didn't drink tonight.
我是司机 我发誓 - 你年龄最大
I was the DD, I swear. - You're the oldest.
你到底怎么了
What the hell's gotten into you?
你什么时候出门的 也没跟任何人说
And when did you leave the house without telling anybody?
你身上穿的什么东西
And what in the world are you wearing?
是泰勒的 为什么只不准
It's Taylor's. And why am I the only one
我一个人出去
who's not allowed to go out?
不是不准你出去
It's not that you're not allowed,
而是你出去的时候应该告诉我们一声
it's that you should have told us you were going.
你怎么过去的 - 走着去的
How did you even get there? - I walked.
上帝
Jesus.
你不该这么晚了还一个人
You know better than to walk that far
走那么远去海滩
down the beach alone late at night.
你能别再把我当孩子了吗
Can you stop treating me like a kid?
如果你想被当成是成年人
If you want to be treated like an adult,
你就该像个成年人一样行事
you need to act like one.
那你和我妈也该这样
Then maybe you guys should, too.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我希望你们几个意识到
I hope you realize
如果你们的家人不是我们
this night could have ended a lot differently
今晚将会以非常不同的方式结束
if your family wasn't your family.
我们很抱歉 劳尔
We're sorry, Laur.
去...
Just...
睡觉吧
go to bed, guys.
我不明白你到底怎么了
I don't understand what is going on with you.
没什么
Nothing.
什么也没发生
Nothing's going on.
什么 康尼
What? Connie...
♪ <1 step froward, 3 steps back> - Olivia Rodrigo
发给泰勒的消息 我献出我的初吻了
- 我献出我的初吻了 - 你和康纳德接吻了?!
不 是我在篝火晚会上遇到的一个男孩 塞克图斯
什么 快告诉我
总是前进一步
♪ 'Cause it's always one step forward ♪
再后退三步
♪ And three steps back ♪
在惹火你之前
♪ I'm the love of your life ♪
我是你一生挚爱
♪ Until I make you mad ♪
总是前进一步
♪ It's always one step forward ♪
再后退三步
♪ And three steps back ♪
你爱我 要我 还是恨我
♪ Do you love me, want me, hate me? ♪
男孩 我不懂你
♪ Boy, I don't understand ♪
我不懂你
♪ No, I don't understand ♪
如果我是受虐狂
♪ And maybe in some masochistic way ♪
等不及再次被摧残
♪ I kind of find it all exciting ♪
今日的恋人又会是怎样
♪ Like, which lover will I get today? ♪
你会陪我漫步到门前
♪ Will you walk me to the door ♪
还是送我回家哭泣
♪ Or send me home crying? ♪
总是向前一步
♪ It's one step forward ♪
再后退三步
♪ And three steps back ♪
在惹火你之前
♪ I'm the love of your life ♪
我是你一生挚爱
♪ Until I make you mad ♪
总是向前一步
♪ It's always one step forward ♪
再退后三步
♪ And three steps back ♪
你爱我 要我 还是恨我
♪ Do you love me, want me, hate me? ♪
男孩 我不懂你
♪ Boy, I don't understand ♪
一会挽留 一会伤害
♪ No, it's back and forth ♪
我说错什么了吗
♪ Did I say something wrong? ♪
一会挽留 一会伤害
♪ It's back and forth ♪
回想我说的话
♪ Going over everything I said ♪
一会挽留 一会伤害
♪ It's back and forth ♪
我做错什么了吗
♪ Did I do something wrong? ♪
一会挽留 一会伤害
♪ It's back and forth... ♪
请您在五月前答复 伊萨贝尔·康克林小姐
无论你想还是不想
Things change,
万事都会变
whether you want them to or not.
所以也许我也会变
So maybe I'll change, too.
我会离开你 但会留下
♪ And I'd leave you, but the roller coaster's ♪
很荣幸接受邀请
我曾有过的美好回忆
♪ All I've ever had ♪
总是向前一步
♪ Yeah, it's one step forward ♪
再后退三步
♪ And three steps back ♪
你爱我 要我 还是恨我
♪ Do you love me, want me, hate me? ♪
男孩 我不懂你
♪ Boy, I don't understand ♪
我真的不懂你
♪ No, I don't understand ♪
昨晚太棒了
Last night was amazing.
一场垃圾秀
A shit show.
你知道你明天会有黑眼圈的 对吧
You know you're gonna have a black eye tomorrow, right?
已经是今天了
It's already tomorrow.
你...
Hey, do you...?
你还记得昨晚发生了什么吗
Do you remember anything that happened last night?
你完全醉了
I mean, you were pretty wasted.
我喝酒也能记住发生了什么
I always remember everything when I drink.
让我抽一根 - 不要
Let me have a puff. - No.
让我抽嘛 - 不行
Mm-hmm. Yeah. - No. No.
抽嘛 - 不行
Yes. - No.
劳尔真的会杀了我
Laurel would actually kill me.
好吧
Okay, fine.
如果我不能抽烟 你也不能
Then if I can't smoke, then you can't smoke.
你还跟以前一样
Same old Belly.
趁着他们还没起床
Hey, let's go pick up some of the good muffins
我们去拿点好吃的松糕
before everybody else gets up.
我以为今年夏天
I thought this summer was gonna be like
会跟以前一样 但不是的
all the other summers, but it's not.
事实上 我还有个地方要去
Um, I actually have somewhere that I need to be.
因为我不会让这个夏天一如既往
Because I won't let it be.
等下 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
去看一头鲸
To see about a whale.
♪
什么意思
What does that mean?
我斩灭不安全感
♪ So I kill my insecurities ♪
哦
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表