剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
那是和斯蒂文在一起的女孩
And that's the girl Steven was with.
该死的生活
Ugh. FML
柠檬吉百利
Lemon Jelly Belly.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
这是那天晚上的伤吗
Is that from the other night?
是的 - 我来替你遮一下吧
Yeah. - Here, let me fix it.
好了 - 是吗
I think we're good. - Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
所以...
So...
妮可最近怎么样
how's Nicole?
妈 能别这样吗
Mom, can we not do this?
就是 你喊我坐在这
Like, no. Uh, uh, you asked me
给你当画像模特 我也来了
to come sit for this portrait, and... and I'm here,
我很高兴能坐在这
and I'm sitting, and I'm more than happy to be here,
但能不能别搞成感情交流会 拜托
but can we not make this, like, a bonding experience, please?
请原谅我只是想在儿子离家一年之前
Well, excuse me for trying to connect with my son
和他联络下感情
before he leaves for a year.
贝莉穿新裙子真的很漂亮
Belly looked really nice in her new dress.
听着 如果你想整个夏天都闷闷不乐
Look, if you want to spend your summer
我也拦不住你 但是...
moping around, I can't stop you, but...
不能再超过两点睡觉
no more sleeping till 2:00,
也不准白天喝酒
no more day drinking.
我希望你能做点有实质性的事情
I want you doing something productive.
你该去找份工作
You're getting a job.
当然
Sure.
很好
Great.
现在 坐正了
Now sit still.
挺直
Sit up.
我跟我妈说 我参加社交圈的
I told my mom the only way I would do this
唯一条件就是带上我女朋友
is if I could bring my girlfriend, 'cause I thought
我以为肯定来不成了
it would be a deal killer, but the club has been
但俱乐部好像对这件事完全不在意
surprisingly chill about the whole thing.
我真的很震惊
I'm honestly shocked.
说真的 达拉 我还以为半路就会发现
Literally, Dara, I was expecting a conversion camp
社交圈变成性倾向改造营了呢
to spring out of the bushes.
女同性恋和初入社交圈的少女
No. Lesbians and debutantes are, like,
完全是两个并列概念 - 是对立概念
a completely juxtaposing idea. - Opposites.
没错 但是考辛斯人就爱假装开明
Yeah, but Cousins likes to pretend to be woke.
相信我 我家里人就一直这样
Trust me. My family deals with it constantly.
我们为了申请大学做的那些事啊 - 真是疯了
The things we do for college applications. - It's insane.
别担心 玛瑞莎 你一定会被录取的
Don't worry, Marisa. You'll get in everywhere.
等下 你们申请了哪些学校
Wait. Where are you applying?
老几样 除了康奈尔的所有常青藤学校
You know, the usual. Every Ivy minus Cornell.
伊萨卡太荒凉了
Ithaca is so bleak.
确实 你呢
I know. What about you?
贝莉才高二 对吗
Oh, Belly's only a sophomore. Right?
我记得康纳德这么跟我说的
I think that's what Conrad told me.
是的 我秋天就高三了
Yeah, I...I'll be a junior in the fall.
这是你在考辛斯的第一个夏天吗
So, is this your first summer here in Cousins?
不 我从出生起 每年夏天都来这
No, I've been coming here for my entire life.
她家和康拉德 耶利米一家
Yeah, she's, like, family friends
是世交
with Conrad and Jeremiah.
那你和耶利米是情侣吗
Uh, so are you and Jeremiah, like, a...a thing,
还是你要邀请他去舞会
or are you gonna take him to the ball?
天呐 别问了 吉吉
Oh, my God, back off, Geeg.
只是问问 - 他们只是朋友关系
It was a question. - They're, like, basically
基本算是亲戚了 没什么可担心的
related, okay? You have nothing to worry about.
我没担心 - 没错 当然
I'm not worried. - Yeah, sure.
你就自欺欺人吧 宝贝
Keep telling yourself that, babe.
吉吉对耶利米有特殊情感哦
Gigi has had this thing for Jeremiah...
自从他有腹肌开始
Ever since he got abs?
一语双关 绝对的 - 放轻松
Pun intended. Absolutely. - Relax.
我对耶利米·费雪可没感觉
I'm not into Jeremiah Fisher.
那你还能注意到他的腹肌
Yeah, and your noticing his abs?
别这样
No.
她忙着和服务员打情骂俏呢
She's too busy eye-fucking the waiter.
得了 那是贝莉的哥哥
Dude, that's Belly's brother.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
真的吗 - 太恶心了
Really? - Oh, that's gross.
和康纳德 耶利米住一起感觉怎样
So, what's it like to live with Jeremiah and Conrad?
康纳德太让人捉摸不透了
Conrad's so mysterious.
哈喽 女孩们
Hello, debutantes.
我想再强调几项小事
A few small housekeeping bits I'd like to go over.
这个夏天有很多值得期待的事
We have a lot to look forward to this season.
我能理解 你们一些人可能会觉得
Now, I understand some of you might think
名媛社交圈已经过时了
that debbing is outdated.
你们参加只是为了打发家人
It's something you're doing to appease your families.
但是考辛斯社交舞会是历来的传统
But the Cousins Debutante Ball is a part of history.
受人尊敬 也在不断发展
Venerated, yet ever evolving,
未来你们也会把这项传统传承给自己的女儿
it's a tradition you'll someday pass on to your own daughters.
这段时光是你们
It's a formal marking of this passage of time
从青少年步入成年的正式标志
between your teenage years and your adulthood.
是青春的结束 是成年的开始
One ends, and the other begins.
在你们之前的几代女性
It's a journey generations of women
都走过的旅程
before you have taken.
那些值得你们学习 可以激励你们的女性
Women who you can learn from and who can inspire you.
女孩们 每张桌子都会有个大姐姐
Debs, at each table is a big sister
她们会在此期间引导你们
who will guide you through the season.
现在请你们自我介绍
So, please introduce yourselves.
嘿 小妹妹
Hey, little sis.
嘿
Hey.
说实话 我家长去年非让我参加
Honestly, my parents made me do it last year
是因为我家里每个女人都参加过
because, you know, like, all the women in my family have done it.
但那年我的大姐姐人很好
But my big sis was great,
我度过了很愉快的一个假期
and I actually ended up having a lot of fun.
所以不要紧张
So just don't be nervous.
好吗 你想来点吗
Okay? Do you want some?
不用 谢谢 我马上回来
Um, no, thanks, I'm good, but, uh, I'll be right back.
好吧 - 失陪了
Oh. Okay. - Sorry.
她去干嘛了
What is that about?
卡姆
Cam.
贝莉 你来这干吗
Belly. What are you doing here?
等下 你是少女名媛吗
Wait. Are you a deb?
是吧 严格来说 是的
Yeah, I guess, technically, yes.
酷 挺好的
Cool. Nice.
我昨天去了码头
I...I went down to the marina yesterday, but, uh, your boat
但你的船已经开走了 - 真的吗
had already left. - Seriously? Man.
是的 如果你回头看
Yeah. If you'd looked back toward the pier,
就能看到汗流浃背版本的我
you would've seen a...a sweaty version of me
惆怅地看着你的船走远
looking wistfully toward your boat.
我可没想过让你空期待一场
Well, we never want you to be wistful.
太迟了 那时候已经从期待变成惆怅了
You know, I think it's too late. The wistfulness has set in.
不 - 不 我可能会空期待一辈子
No. - No. I might be wistful forever.
好吧 你觉得今晚和我去看场汽车电影
Okay, well, do you think going to a drive-in movie
能缓解惆怅吗
with me tonight might help with the wistfulness?
可以 我觉得能
Yeah, I think it would.
很好
Cool.
这样吧 这是我的手♥机♥
Uh, you know what? Let me give you this.
你可以留下联♥系♥方式
You can put your information.
好了
I think that should be good.
太好了 - 给你
Sweet. Yay. Cool. - There you go.
晚点见 - 好的 拜拜
So, I'll see you later. - Okay, yeah. Bye.
拜拜 玩得开心 回头见
Bye. Have fun. See you later.
你看起来真可爱
You look really cute.
你们今晚会玩得很开心
You are gonna have so much fun tonight.
我们只是去看场电影
We're just going to see a movie.
宝贝 你看起来很漂亮
You look nice, hon.
真不敢相信露脐上衣又流行起来了
I can't believe crop tops are back.
还记得我大一穿的婴儿T恤吗
Remember how I thought I was
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表