剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
再次带着感情来弥补
♪ Make it up once more with feeling ♪
对我好点 宝贝
♪ Be sweet to me, baby ♪
我想相信你
♪ I wanna believe in you ♪
我想相信
♪ I wanna believe ♪
对我好点 宝贝
♪ Be sweet to me, baby ♪
我想相信你
♪ I wanna believe in you ♪
我想相信
♪ I wanna believe ♪
你是我唯一想过的男孩
You're the only boy I've ever thought about.
我的整个生命中 一直是你
My whole life, it's always been you.
我想相信你
♪ I wanna believe in you ♪
你回来了
You're back.
嘿
Hey.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
你和你妈妈怎么样
How's you and your mom?
我的
Uh, my
我妈妈 我们挺好的
My mo... We, uh, we're... we're good.
那就好
Cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
我和卡姆分手了
I... I broke up with Cam.
为什么
Why?
昨晚 我们俩差点亲了
Last night, you and I almost kissed.
是吗
Did we?
我当时喝得很醉
I was pretty wasted.
我真的不记得什么了
I don't really remember much.
等等
Wait...
你在开玩笑吗
Um, are you serious?
好吧 我们差点亲了
Okay, we almost kissed.
你想让我说什么 我很抱歉吗
What do you want me to say, I'm sorry?
你感到抱歉吗
Are you sorry?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不
I don't...
贝莉 我一直想着你
Belly, I think about you.
真的 你其实也知道
I do, and you know I do.
我只是
I just...
不能
...can't.
♪
你抱歉的眼神
♪ Your sorry eyes ♪
痛彻心扉
♪ They cut through bone ♪
我不会再等你了
I'm not waiting for you anymore.
更难了
♪ Make it hard ♪
留你一人离开
♪ To leave you alone ♪
把你丢在这
♪ To leave you here ♪
带着你的伤口
♪ Wearing your wounds ♪
挥舞你的枪♥支♥
♪ Waving your guns ♪
在别人那
♪ At somebody new ♪
我十岁时就爱上的男孩发生了什么事
What happened to the boy I loved since I was ten?
宝贝 你迷失了
♪ Baby, you're lost ♪
宝贝 你迷失了
♪ Baby, you're lost ♪
宝贝 你迷失了 因为
♪ Baby, you're a lost cause ♪
正在与泰勒视频通话
怎么了
What's up?
嘿
Hi.
你在哪 - 派对上
Where are you? - At a party.
我几乎听不到你的声音 等一下
I can hardly hear you. Just hang on.
别跟过来 诺亚
Go away, Noah!
天啊 这个男孩一直跟着我
God, this boy keeps following me around
像一只小狗
like a puppy dog.
他很可爱 - 我知道
He's cute. - I know.
嘿
Hey, so, um,
我想要道歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
我反应过度了
I overreacted.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
在你的生日上和你哥勾搭在一起
Hooking up with your brother on your birthday was...
这很不对
a lot.
没关系
It's okay.
宝贝 你迷失了
♪ Baby, you're lost ♪
发生什么了
What's wrong?
宝贝 你迷失了
♪ Baby, you're lost ♪
我真希望你在这 - ♪ 宝贝 你迷失了 ♪
I really wish you were here. - ♪ Baby, you're a lost cause ♪
我疲于反抗
♪ I'm tired of fighting ♪
为失去的反抗
♪ Fighting for a lost cause ♪
某人有追求者了
Someone has a fan.
这是那个勾引贝莉的加油站伙计
That's the gas station guy who hit on Belly.
也许我们应该离开这
Maybe we should get out of here.
出示身份证
IDs.
我的天 他要咱们的身份证
Oh, my God, he wants our IDs.
先生 我们看起来
Sir, do we, um...
我们真的看起来像二十岁吗
Do you really think we look 20?
看吧 我就说咱们看起来还年轻
See, I told you we still look young.
我得问每个人
I have to ask everybody.
好吧 我们没带身份证
well, we don't have IDs.
我们身份证在钱包里
We left them in our purses.
拜托 拜托让我们呆在这吧
Please. Please let us stay.
快点 给他说 劳尔 - 拜托 先生
Come on, tell him. Tell him, Laurel. - Please, sir,
我们都当妈了
we are mothers.
我们是业主
We are homeowners.
好吧 好吧 你们想来点什么
Fine, fine. What do you want?
两杯长岛冰茶 谢谢
Two Long Island iced teas, please.
马上就来
Coming right up.
你记得我们的假身份证吗
Do you remember our fake IDs?
我是瑞文·柯克
I was Raven Kirk.
我是丝露妮·金克丝
And I was Sloaney Janks.
敬瑞文和丝露妮 大一新生
To Raven and Sloaney, freshman year.
给你们 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
要先记账吗 - 当然 - 是
Want to start a tab? - Mm. - Definitely.
因为我们没带钱
'Cause we don't have any money.
我们没带钱
We have no fucking money.
我们按着老办法来
Let's do this the old-fashioned way.
欲擒故纵 宝贝
Catch and release, baby.
我们要欲擒故纵
We're gonna catch... and release.
我们要欲擒故纵
We're gonna catch... and release.
丝露妮和瑞文回来了
Sloaney and Raven ride again.
♪
宝贝
♪ Ooh, baby ♪
你不希望你的女友
♪ Don't cha wish your girlfriend ♪
和我一样辣吗
♪ Was hot like me? ♪
你不希望你的女友
♪ Don't cha wish your girlfriend was ♪
和我一样怪吗
♪ A freak like me? ♪
你不希望吗
♪ Don't cha? ♪
你不希望吗
♪ Don't cha? ♪
你不希望你的女友
♪ Don't cha wish your girlfriend was ♪
和我一样生涩吗
♪ Raw like me? ♪
你不希望你的女友
♪ Don't cha wish your girlfriend was ♪
和我一样有趣吗
♪ Fun like me? ♪
你不希望吗
♪ Don't cha? ♪
你不希望吗
♪ Don't cha? ♪
抵抗这种感觉
♪ Fight the feeling ♪
抵抗这种感觉
♪ Fight the feeling ♪
别管了
♪ Leave it alone ♪
别管了
♪ Leave it alone ♪
如果这不是爱
♪ 'Cause if it ain't love ♪
那就别离开
♪ It just ain't enough ♪
我的甜蜜小屋
♪ To leave my happy home ♪
真的吗 - 什么
Really? - What?
洗一下又不会把你累死
Wouldn't kill you to clean that.
今早好心情的康纳德怎么了
Ooh, what happened to the good mood Conrad from this morning?
听着 我们现在都需要
Look, we all just need to be helping Mom and Laurel
帮助妈妈和劳尔 好吗
right now, okay?
他们惹的祸
They made this mess.
谁给你打电♥话♥呢 - 妮可
Who's blowing up your phone? - Nicole.
她想让我下周末去参加雅茅斯音乐节
She wants me to go to Yarmouth Music Fest next weekend.
你去吗
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表