剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
《我变美的那夏天》 第一季第五集
♪
摇滚
♪ Rock, roll ♪
摇滚
♪ Rock, roll ♪
只要一段音乐
♪ You take some music ♪
在考辛斯家 我最爱的夏日回忆
One of my favorite memories of summer in Cousins
以一首歌♥开始 以一个男孩结束
started with a song and ended with a boy.
将军 - 几个动作
Check. - ♪ Some movin' ♪
跟着跳舞 - 斯蒂文 我缺个搭档
♪ And groovin' ♪ - Stevie, I need a partner.
我才不去
Yeah, right.
摇滚屹立不倒
♪ Rock and roll will stand ♪
心怦怦跳 - 我来教你
♪ Take some heart beats ♪ - Here, I'll show you.
还下棋吗
What about the game?
等我一下
Give me one second.
跺跺脚
♪ And stompin' feet ♪
舞步看着多灵巧
♪ Little dances that look so neat ♪
你会明白
♪ You see why it ♪
摇滚的长存之道 - 跟着我
♪ Will stand ♪ - Copy me.
有的人不懂它
♪ Some folks don't understand it ♪
一 二三 一 二三
One, two-three. One, two-three.
踏
Rock step.
一二三
One, two, three.
一二三 踏
One, two, three. Rock step.
贝莉 你完全不在拍子上
Belly, you're not even on the beat.
流行于上世纪三十年代的舞步 由轮流的单足跳跃步组成
你怎么学会摇跃舞的
How'd you learn to shag?
跟我妈学的
My mom.
别乱起昵称
♪ Don't nickname it ♪
你不妨去接受它
♪ You might as well claim it ♪
它风靡全国
♪ It swept this whole wide land ♪
一 二三 - 对吗
One, two-three. - Yeah?
对的 放松 - 好
Yeah. Easy. - Cool.
一二三 踏
And one, two, three, rock step.
一二三 一二三 踏
One, two, three. One, two, three. Rock step.
萨克斯吹起来 - 不错吧 - 好玩
♪ Hear those sax blowin' ♪ - Hmm? - Okay.
抱歉 - 没关系的
Sorry. - It's okay. It's fine.
我们再试试 来
Let's try again. Come on.
好吧 - 伸手
Okay. - Give me your hand.
我的手出汗了
My hand's kind of sweaty.
没关系 我也一样
That's okay. Mine, too.
震耳欲聋 - 七 八
♪ Thunder ♪ - Seven, eight.
有的人不懂它
♪ Some folks don't understand it ♪
给你们记上了
Quarter picked.
康纳德
你在哪儿呢 我们都在海滩上
- 我在路上 刚在跟我妈说话
- 嗯 快来 我们都等着呢
"你好"
"Hey."
不行 太严肃了
No. Too serious.
"你好"加感叹号♥
"Hey, exclamation mark"?
"早上好"怎么样
Or what about "Good morning"?
"早上好 笑脸"
"Good morning, smiley face"?
还是"早上好 害羞笑脸"
Or "Good morning, shy smile"?
等等
Okay, wait.
"早上好"加"太阳符号♥"
"Good morning, sunshine emoji."
行了
Yes.
这样不错
This is good.
这样发行吗
Is this good?
你好 贝莉
Hey, Belly.
你好
Hey.
抱歉 我昨天喝多了
I'm so sorry I was such a mess yesterday.
真希望我没把事情弄那么糟
I... I really hope I didn't screw things up that bad.
没事的
It's okay.
我们和好了
We're good.
大嘴巴袋獾 袋獾体型与小狗相似但撕咬力惊人
是的 不过你昨天跟个大嘴巴袋獾一样
Yeah. But you were a Tasmanian devil, though.
宽容点
Be nice.
我们都经历过
We've all been there.
我第一次喝醉时
The first time I got drunk,
我给前任们挨个打了视频电♥话♥
I FaceTimed each one of my exes, one by one,
逼他们说出跟我分手的原因
and made them tell me why we broke up.
哇 - 前任们
Whoa. - Exes?
能告诉我大概有多少个吗
Can I get, like, a ballpark figure?
大家注意了
Attention, everyone.
欢迎我们的华尔兹舞蹈导师 卡文顿女士
Please welcome our debutante waltz instructor, Ms. Covington,
她不远千里
all the way from
从牛顿市的交谊舞学院赶来
Ms. Covington's School of Ballroom Dance in Newton.
谢谢你 佩吉
Thank you, Paige.
大家都知道 华尔兹是这次舞会中
As you all know, the waltz is the most highly anticipated
最受瞩目的环节
part of the ball. So,
现在 请找到你们的舞伴
please join your partners now...
动起来
Come on.
我们从基本的开始
and we will begin with fundamentals,
先练习方形步
starting with the box step.
音乐刚开始的时候 不要
When the music starts, you do not...
你的男伴呢
Hey. Where's your escort?
你没邀请卡姆吗
Weren't you gonna ask Cam?
六杯玛格丽特酒让这计划泡汤了
Um, six margaritas kind of ruined that plan.
其实我数的是七杯
I actually counted seven.
别担心
That's okay. Uh,
我今天当你的舞伴
I... I'll be your partner for today.
真的吗 - 当然 我可是你的社交季姐姐
Really? - Sure, I'm your deb sister.
但正式舞会那天你得找个男伴
But you need an escort for the big night.
你要是拖太久 佩吉动脉瘤就该发作了
Paige is gonna have, like, an aneurysm if you wait too long.
苏珊娜也会
Yeah, so will Susannah.
好 往后一步
All right. Take a step, go back.
康纳德·费雪 "保持航行"
贝莉刚发来一条信息 早上好
你做得很好
You're... you're doing really good.
真的吗 穿着这双鞋
What, in these shoes?
这一步简单 往左前方迈步
It's a simple step. Forward with the left,
再滑到右边
slide to the right,
然后双脚并拢
and then the feet close together.
去年你和康纳德也受了这么一糟吗
Um, did you do all this last year with Conrad?
康纳德逃过一劫
Well, Conrad was spared Ms. Covington.
我本来要跟詹姆士参加社交舞会
I was originally supposed to go with this guy James,
但他在最后关头退出了
but he dropped out last-minute.
康纳德挺身而出 帮了我
So Conrad stepped in to save me.
苏珊娜教了他很多舞蹈动作
Yeah, Susannah taught him a lot of dances.
其实康纳德...
Conrad actually, um...
他 他昨晚没回我消息
he... he left me on... on read last night.
你今天有没有见过他
And I was wondering if you've seen him at all today.
没有 我出门的时候他还在睡
No, he was... he was still asleep when I left.
这样 - 恩
So... - Oh. Okay.
贝莉
Belly.
贝莉
Belly?
早 - 早
Morning. - Morning.
不给我留点
Seriously?
你喝吧
You can have it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看到贝莉没 大家都在哪呢
Hey, where's Belly? And everyone else?
贝莉和斯蒂文在俱乐部
Uh, Belly and Steven are at the club,
准备社交礼舞的事
doing the whole deb thing.
吃鸡蛋吗 我来做点
Want some eggs? I'll make some.
我得去俱乐部了 - 好吧
Uh, I gotta get to the club. - Right.
怎么这么高兴
what's with the good mood?
不知道啊 也许我只是庆幸
I don't know, maybe I'm just happy to be alive,
在你昨晚快把我炸飞之后 还能活着
after you almost blew me up last night.
我道过歉了 我不知道你们在外面
I said I was sorry. I didn't know you guys were out there.
不过昨天你们在外面干嘛呢
What were you guys doing out there, anyway?
没什么 就是聊天
I don't know. Just talking.
聊什么
About...
你不是要去打扫泳池吗
Don't you have a pool to vacuum?
该死 我已经迟到了
Shit. I'm already late.
过几分钟我可以带你去
If you wait a minute, I'll take you.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表