剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
等等 卡姆 你开始上华尔兹课了吗
Wait, Cam, have you started the waltz lessons yet?
卡文顿女士是个虐待狂
Ms. Covington's a real sadist.
你在说谁
Who you talking about?
社交舞会的舞蹈老师
the dance teacher. For the ball.
对
Yeah.
贝莉还没有邀请我
Belly hasn't really asked me yet.
兄弟 我相信她肯定会的
Oh, dude, I'm sure she will.
相信我 - 是的
Trust me. - Yeah.
认真的 - 借你吉言
Seriously. - If you say so.
疯了
Psych.
差一点
Oh, that was close.
差一点 准备好了吗
All right, that was close. Ready?
准备好了吗
All right, ready?
投吧
Go ahead, man.
别扔偏
Don't mess up.
你好 - 贝莉
Hi. - Belly.
你好
Hi.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我 我以为你不喝酒
Yeah. Um, I thought you didn't drink.
这是水 是水
Oh, it's water. It's water.
耶利米一直替我喝
Jeremiah's been drinking for me.
我太喜欢这家伙了
Mm-hmm. I love this kid so much.
真有趣 - 我们可以走吗 现在
So fun. - Um, hey, can we leave? Like, now?
可以 当然可以
Yeah, um, yeah. Sure, that's cool.
再见各位
Uh, I'll see you later.
玩得开心 - 祝你好运
Yeah, have fun. - Good luck, good luck.
二打一 好吗
Two v. One, all right?
你俩要输 准备好了吗
You guys are going down. Ready?
当然 - 耶
Yeah, right. - Oh!
投得真准
Nice shot.
你欠我五块钱 我就说...
You owe me five bucks. I told you...
我能问你件事吗
So, can I ask you something?
当然
Yeah.
你是不是...
Are you, um...
你是不是喜欢耶利米
Are you into Jeremiah?
你是说康纳德吗
You mean Conrad?
什么 康...
What? Con...
不不不 我是说耶利米
No. No, no. J...Jeremiah.
我刚觉得你们之间有点来电
I just kind of got a vibe from you guys.
不不不 耶利就是这样
No, no, no. That's, that's just Jere.
他调戏所有人
He flirts with everyone.
苏珊娜喜欢开玩笑说他就像个大金毛
Susannah likes to joke that he's like a golden retriever.
我觉得他更像边境牧羊犬
Personally, I think he exudes a little more border collie.
他是挺像牧羊犬的
Yeah, I can see that, too. Yeah.
谢谢你今晚能来
Um, thanks for coming tonight.
不客气 弗莱维娅
No problem, Flavia.
我 我...
Hey, I...I...
我一直想问你点事
I've been meaning to ask you something.
怎么
Yeah?
就是...
Yeah, um...
只有你不喝酒 你会觉得奇怪吗
Does it ever feel weird being the only one who's not drinking?
不 不会 没关系
Uh, no. No, it's... cool.
那就好
Cool.
就这个问题吗
Is that it?
是的 就这个
Yeah. That's it.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
早上好 - 早上好 贝尔
Morning. - Good morning, Bells.
要来一杯吗
Mmm. Want one?
行吧
Okay.
你和小泰泰还没和好
I take it you and Tay-Tay haven't made up yet?
没有
Nope.
从昨晚开始我们就没讲过话
We haven't talked since last night.
给你
Mm. Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
她什么时候走
Well, when does she leave?
几个小时后
Uh, in a couple hours.
她在楼上收拾东西 - 知道了
She's upstairs packing now. - Mm.
你想去买♥♥点松饼吗
Hey, do you want to go on a muffin run?
我要出去走走
I...I have to get out of the house.
我永远不会拒绝松饼
I'm always down for a muffin run.
我要做一杯能带着走的饮料
Uh, I'm gonna make a to-go cup.
你能去康纳德的房♥间拿钥匙吗
Do you mind grabbing the keys from Conrad's room?
当然 他在家吗
Yeah, sure. Uh, is he home?
不在 他昨晚在妮可家过夜的
No, he spent the night at Nicole's.
这样啊
Oh. Um...
他一般把钥匙放在哪
Do you know where he keeps the keys?
应该在抽屉里
Uh, they should be in his desk.
巨齿鲨
康纳德·费雪
继续航行
抽屉里是避孕套和万宝路香烟
至少他还记得无限
At least he remembered infinity.
他难道不知道 因为他
Doesn't he know, for him,
我永远都绕不开这些曲线了吗
I would've traveled endlessly around those curves?
♪
我曾经爱着你
♪ I used to be in love with you ♪
你曾是我心中的唯一
♪ You used to be the first thing on my mind ♪
我知道你只把我当朋友
♪ I know I'm just a friend to you ♪
你永远也不会属于我
♪ That I will never get to call you mine ♪
你还好吗
You good?
很抱歉 我爱你
♪ I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I love you ♪
今年夏天我真搞不懂康纳德
I just, I don't get Conrad this summer.
为什么 是因为他忘了你生日吗
Why? Is it because he forgot your birthday?
不是 自从我到这的第一天
No. It's because he's been acting weird
他就一直怪怪的
since the first day that I got here.
相信我 他这几个月一直这么奇怪
Yeah, trust me, he's been weird for months.
别想他了
Just forget him.
我们相遇的地方
♪ To the spot that we met...♪
我很高兴你昨天晚上请了卡姆
Look, I... I'm happy you invited Cam last night.
他挺好的
He's really cool.
你邀请他一起去社交舞会了吗
Have you asked him to the deb ball yet?
没有
No.
只是友达以上
♪ You call more than a friend ♪
我和斯蒂文之前开他玩笑
Look, I... I know Steven and I were giving him some shit
但是...
but...
我觉得他真挺好的
But I think he's really cool.
我觉得你应该... - 妮可非常喜欢康纳德
And I think you should... - Nicole really likes Conrad.
要是他不喜欢她 那简直乱套了
And if he's not into her, that's just messed up.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
你昨天张嘴闭嘴都是卡姆卡梅隆
It's just, last night, you were all about Cam Cameron,
今天又一直说康纳德
and...and today you can't stop obsessing over Conrad.
你怎么这么暴躁啊
Why are you so grumpy, huh?
昨晚跟卢克进行得不顺利吗
Did things not go well with Luke last night?
别说了
Stop.
其实特别顺利
Actually, things went really well.
你想听细节吗
Want to hear details?
你确定 - 快闭嘴吧
You sure? - Oh, shut up.
为你空出时间
♪ I'll make time for you ♪
空出时间
♪ Time for you, ooh ♪
为你空出时间
♪ I'll make time for you ♪
空出时间
♪ Time for you, ooh ♪
到得挺早
You're early.
今天你要拿什么结折磨我啊
So, what knot are you gonna torture me with today, hmm?
你是要开始训我了吗
You gonna tell me I fucked up?
训话一般都是家长的职责
That's more the role of a parent,
我丁克是有理由的
you know, I'm not one for a reason.
所以我不会被炒了吗
So I'm not, like, fired?
听好 你本来应该帮我准备的
Look, you were supposed to help me prep.
你迟到了 我不得不在
Is it the end of the world
国家电视台上瞎编一些航海的话题
that you showed up late and I made up some shit
这就是世界末日了吗
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表