剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
She's, uh, she's half your age,
她... - 完全不对
she's... - No, not at all.
她是我最近遇见的一个成熟的 离异的
She's a mature, divorced, talented writer
有天赋的作家
that I met recently...
我想再见到她
and I'd like to see her again.
一定要给她发信息
Definitely text her.
她现在可能和我妈在一起
She's probably hanging out with my mom right now,
喝着咖啡闲聊
drinking coffee and gossiping.
美国女演员 《毒液》系列女主角
他和米歇尔·威廉姆斯约会过
He dated Michelle Williams?
上啊 劳尔
Go, Laurel!
我比不过米歇尔·威廉姆斯啊
How am I supposed to compete with Michelle Williams?
他喜欢这类型的 - 不可能
That's his type? - Shut up.
你觉得我们是怜悯炮吗
Do you think I was a pity fuck?
你比他性感
You're hotter than he is.
来自克利夫兰的消息 - 天呐 写了什么
It's from Cleveland. - Oh, my God, what does it say?
"什么时候能再见到你" - 你看
"When can I see you again?" - See?
这很让人激动
This is exciting.
我已经过了约炮的年纪了 - 劳尔
I'm too old to be someone's booty call. - Laurel...
他都没见过裸体的我 - 劳尔
He hasn't even really seen me naked. - Laurel.
我有孩子 我很烦躁
What? I've had kids. I chafe.
谁在乎呢 这可是夏天
Who cares? It's summer.
你知道吗
You know what?
吃的是大♥麻♥小熊软糖
中午之前就开嗑
Edibles before noon?
这事值得庆祝
We're celebrating.
让奇幻旅程开始吧
Let the journey begin.
天呐
Oh, God.
嘿 贝莉 - 嘿
Hey, Belly. - Hey.
你们看见康纳德了吗
Have you guys seen Conrad?
他应该出海了
Um... I think he's out sailing.
过来吧 加入我们
But come! Join us.
我猜她有另外的计划
My guess is she has other plans.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
嘿 卡姆 - 嗨
Oh, hey, Cam. - Hi. Hi.
只是顺路看看
Just thought I'd drop by. Um...
很抱歉
I'm sorry
我昨天就那么走了
for, uh, taking off like I did yesterday.
没事 我不怪你 我当时一团糟
No, I don't blame you. I was a wreck.
没事的
Oh, it's fine.
你会想去骑车吗
Do you want to maybe go for a bike ride?
我知道一个很好的地方
I know this really cool spot.
当然了 很好 很好
Sure. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
让我去换身衣服
Let me, um, let me go change.
好的
Okay. Cool.
这全是鸡胸肉
Oh... That's all breast meat
配上特制的香蒜酱和蒜泥蛋黄酱 对吧
with the special pesto aioli sauce, right?
我不是你的私人厨师好吧 但确实是
I'm not your personal chef, all right? But yes.
我一路走到厨房♥才拿到的
I walked all the way to the kitchen to get it.
你知道这都是爱
You know it's all love.
享用吧 小伙子
Enjoy this, man.
斯蒂文
Steven.
请给我们两杯冰沙
Can we please get two Slushies?
好的 姑娘们 马上就好
Mm. Yeah, yeah, coming up, ladies.
谢谢 相比于之前所有的华尔兹排练
Thank you. Um, that was the most fun waltz rehearsal,
刚才是最有趣的一次 - 没错
like, in the history of waltz rehearsals. - Yeah.
你到得正是时候 你的贝莉跳得太烂了
You came just in time. Your girl Belly's a disaster in heels.
贝莉其实很会跳舞
You know what? Belly's actually a good dancer.
是华尔兹太蠢了
The waltz is just dumb.
姑娘们 冰沙来了- 太好了
Here you go, ladies. - Perfect,
谢谢 - 不客气
thank you. - Always.
给你
There you go.
他刚才在说什么啊 - 她们怎么商量的
What was that about? - What's their deal?
吉吉想有个男朋友
Well, uh, Gigi wants a boyfriend
达拉咬过我一次
and, uh, Dara bit me once.
说来话长
Yeah, it's a long story.
你想走吗 - 我走不开
You want to get out of here? - I can't.
你好没劲
You're no fun.
不是谁都有个信托基金的好吗 耶利
Not... not all of us have a trust fund, Jere, all right?
有的人需要工作
Some of us need to work.
放屁 如果莎依拉现在给你打电♥话♥
Bullshit. If Shayla called you right now,
你早跑了 - 没错
your ass would be out the door. - Yeah.
毕竟是莎依拉 - 斯蒂文
I mean, it's Shayla. - Steven.
某个大人物肯定很喜欢你
Someone important must like you,
你被提拔到棋牌室了
because you've been promoted to the card room.
哇 - 这个酒吧有棋牌室
Whoa. - The club has a card room?
过来 - 好的好的
Come on. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我竟然从没来过这里
I can't believe I've never been here before.
我小时候就经常来
I've been coming here since I was a kid.
以前是妈妈带我来
My mom used to bring me, and, um...
这里是我第一次看到鲸鱼的地方
it's actually where I spotted my first whale.
天哪
Wow.
我带了
Um... brought us
一些夹牛油果和球芽甘蓝的三明治
some avocado and sprout sandwiches.
谢谢
Thank you.
我自己做的
I made them.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
他太好了
He's so nice.
我可以整个夏天都跟他一起玩
I could hang out with him like this all summer
我会超级开心
and be really happy.
但我忍♥不住在想 如果是和康纳德一起该多好
But I can't help thinking that I wish I was here with Conrad.
比利 别跑了 行不行
Hey, Billy! Stop running. All right?
就是因为你 我们才会关停泳池
It's bad enough we had to shut down the pool because of you.
才不是我的错 混♥蛋♥
It wasn't me, jerk face.
耶利米和他的天敌小孩吵架
Watching Jeremiah fight with his child nemesis
真是怎么也看不够
literally never gets old.
天啊 我发誓那小孩就是个魔鬼
God! That kid is demonic, I swear.
你哥哥一整天去哪儿了
Where's your brother been all day?
他没回我短♥信♥
He's not texting me back.
妮可 康纳德这人太戏剧化了
Conrad is too much drama, Nicole.
天哪
Oh, my God.
弗兰克·奥申会在雅茅斯音乐节上表演
Frank Ocean is playing the Yarmouth Music Festival.
他签约的是我爸的经纪公♥司♥
Stop. My dad's firm reps him.
我绝对能给咱俩搞到票
I can totally get us tickets.
真的吗 - 当然
For real? - Yes.
天哪 - 实际上
Oh, my God. - Well, you know, actually,
康纳德一直想去雅茅斯音乐节
uh, Conrad's been wanting to go to Yarmouth.
他喜欢弗兰克·奥申吗 - 爱死了
Does he like Frank Ocean? - Loves him.
没错 他只是和我们老爸
Yeah, yeah. He's just been dealing
之间关系有点复杂
with a lot of stuff with our dad,
你们知道的
you know.
但你们应该带上她
But you should take him.
没错 - 我可以带上斯蒂文
Yes. - And I could bring Steven.
是的 - 我们俗气一点
Yes. - Let's be cheesy
租一辆豪车 - 就这么定了 我给爸爸发短♥信♥
and rent a limo. - Let's. I'll text my dad.
耶利 你这弟弟当得真不错
Jere, you're an amazing brother.
我知道
Yeah.
哇 这条真大
Whoa, he's a big one.
这条必须留下
That's definitely a keeper.
放到这里
Uh-huh. In here.
好了 - 你准备回去吗
All right. - You ready to head back?
你不告诉我神秘女孩是谁 我不回去
Eh... not until you tell me about your mystery girl.
你又这样了
There it is again. Huh?
就是 额 这个...
Uh, it's just... You know, I mean...
我们一起长大 我一直觉得她
We grew up together, so I've always thought of her
还是个小孩子
as this little kid.
但现在...
But now...
她...
she's...
不再是了...
not.
你喜欢她 - 不是
And you like her. - No.
我不知道 我是说...
Well, I don't know. I mean, uh...
我刚经历了很多破事
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表