剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
别紧张 我们华尔兹跳得是最棒的
Don't be nervous. We're gonna be the best waltzers out there.
不 不是因为这个
No, it's... it's not that.
是因为要见到那群女生吗
What? You nervous about seeing the girls?
也不是 她们应该都知道事情进展了
No, I mean, everyone must know what happened by now.
可能她们都讨厌我吧
They all probably hate me.
我陪你去吧
Want me to come with?
我可以当你的发型师兼保镖
I could be your hairstylist/bodyguard.
不要 休息室男性止步
No, you can't be in the green room. It's girls-only.
听着 贝莉 你没问题的
Listen, Belly, you've got this.
好吗
All right?
我整晚都会在你身边
I'll be right by your side the whole night.
如果有人敢刁难你
And if anybody gives you shit,
我就... - 你就什么
I will... - You'll do what?
我就说 "哟 这样可不好"
I'll be like, "Yo, that's not cool at all."
嗯哼 - 我会牵着你的手
Mm hmm. - I'll grab your hand,
在所有人面前共舞
and we'll dance away from everybody.
俱乐部见
I'll see you at the club.
开车小心
Drive safe.
什么鬼 你在逗我吗
What the freak? Are you kidding me?
你和耶利米怎么回事 - 最近才这样
You and Jeremiah? - It just happened.
何时开始的 刚刚吗
W... When? What, just now?
大概一周之前
Like, a... a week ago?
我的天 你在逗我吧
Oh, my G... Are you kidding?
画面太美 我快吐了
Oh, oh, t... this is sick. I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
天啊 你们两个
Oh, oh, my God, and you guys were, like, wh... like, what,
就这样偷偷摸摸的
like, sneaking around,
一直把我蒙在鼓里吗
keeping it a secret from me this whole time?
这事与你无关 斯蒂文
This has nothing to do with you, Steven.
天啊 你俩现在是情侣了吗
Oh, my God, are you guys, like, a couple?
我也不知道
No! No, I don't, I don't know.
我们就只是接吻过几次
We just... We... we just kissed a few times.
就只是接过... 等等
Just a f... Wait, wait, wait, wait.
那 康纳德呢
So... so what about Conrad?
他怎么了 - 谁知道呢
What about him? - Uh, I don't know,
大概是因为你从十岁开始
maybe the fact that you've been, like, goo-goo gaga over him
就被他迷得神魂颠倒 - 我现在不是十岁了
since you were ten. - Well, I'm not ten anymore.
也没大几岁 - 逗我吧
Yeah, not far from it. - Really?
莎依拉跟我一样大
Because Shayla's my age,
拿这个标准来看她也还是孩子 那你就是个人♥渣♥
which makes her a kid, too, and that makes you a dirtbag.
对了 知道还有谁跟我一样大吗 泰勒
Oh, and you know who else is my age? Taylor.
你个伪君子 - 行行行
You hypocrite. - Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
我知道了
Okay, I get it.
我只是不想
I ju... I just... I just don't want things
所有事都搞砸
to get all screwed up.
他们就像我们的家人 贝莉
All right, come on, they're like our family, Belly.
这不仅仅是你们两个人的事
This affects, like, way more than just you.
我明白
I know.
但我跟谁约会不是你说了算
But you don't get a say in who I date.
选择权在我 我选了耶利米
I get to pick, and I pick Jeremiah.
你要做的就是相信我的选择
You're just gonna have to trust me.
说得好
Yeah, baby.
出发
Here we go.
嘿
Hey.
怎么啦 - 你和我妹妹
Yo, what's up? - You couldn't bother
背着我搞在一起居然不告诉我
to tell me you were hooking up with my sister?
她告诉你了 - 不 我看到你们接吻了
She told you? - No, I saw you guys kissing.
你是想要揍我一顿吗
Y... You're not gonna beat me up, are you?
我是有这想法 - 斯蒂文你听我说
Oh, I'm really thinking about it. - Listen, Steven,
我很喜欢她 - 是啊 你喜欢的人多了去了
I really like her. - Dude, you like a lot of people.
这个夏天你看到过我和谁拍拖吗
Have you seen me hooking up with any guy or girl this summer?
看见了 妮可的派对上你和一个男的打得火热
Yes, dude, I saw you making out with that guy at Nicole's party.
那都是一个月之前的事了
Okay, but that was, like, a month ago.
斯蒂文 我不会做任何伤害她的事
Listen, Steven, I would never do anything to ever hurt her.
我发誓 那可是贝莉
I swear. Come on, it's Belly.
但你也不该瞒着我
Well, you still should've told me.
你说得对
I should have.
对不起
I'm sorry.
还有 不要在我面前腻歪
God, just, don't do stuff in front of me.
不行 你来 - 我觉得不行
No, no, come here. Hey. - I don't think so, but, like...
我眼线画毁了
Ugh, I just fucked up my eyeliner.
谁能借我用下剃毛刀
Does anyone have a razor I can borrow?
用我的 - 谢谢你小天使
Got you. - Thank you, angel.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来啦 贝莉
Belly, you're here.
快来 我帮你留了位置
Come, I saved you a spot.
嘿
Hey.
你们两应该聊聊
You guys should really talk.
妮可 我真的很抱歉
Nicole, I'm... I'm really sorry.
康纳德的事吗
About what? Conrad?
我不在乎 我和其他男生一起来的
I'm over it. I'm here with somebody else.
能给我个机会解释一下吗
Can I just explain what happened?
我从很小就喜欢康纳德
I've had a crush on Conrad for, like, my whole life,
但他一直当我是妹妹
and he's always just seen me as... as his little sister.
我本以为 这个夏天
And then I thought that, this summer,
他或许会喜欢上我
maybe he could like me back.
但他只享受被我喜欢的感觉
But the thing is, what he liked was that I liked him.
而没有真正喜欢过我
You know, he never actually liked me.
对不起
And I'm sorry
我不该傻到以为这事真能发生
I was stupid enough to think that he ever could.
康纳德沾花惹草不是你的错
It's not your fault Conrad's a fuckboy.
但你也是个水性杨花的女孩
But you're kind of a fuckgirl, too.
先是卡姆 然后是康纳德 现在是耶利米
Cam, Conrad, now Jeremiah.
你玩弄了不少男生 贝莉
You're playing with a lot of hearts, Belly.
我承认 我之前是有点水性杨花了
Okay, maybe I was being a little fuckgirl-ish,
但我对康纳德已经没有任何想法了
but I... I swear to you, Nicole, I am completely over Conrad.
这段感情彻底翻篇了
Like, so, so over him.
初恋永远忘不掉的
No one ever really gets over their first love.
♪
赠人玫瑰 手有余香
♪ Serve others, you will gain ♪
大地之上 苍穹之下
♪ Earth below, sky above ♪
黑暗混沌 由爱填满
♪ Fill the darkness with love ♪
一切痛苦 日出消散
♪ Morning sun will take pain ♪
谢谢斯蒂文 - 客气什么
Thanks, Steven. - Yeah, of course.
我的帅气小男伴
My handsome date.
好了妈妈
Mom.
晚上好 - 把这些给我就好
Good evening. - I just need those...
给你 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
咱们都聚在一起
Look at us.
真好啊
It's perfect.
妈 你不会是要哭吧
Mom, you're not gonna cry, are you?
然后毁了我精致的妆吗 不要
What, and ruin my makeup? No way.
我只是觉得
It's just...
明年一切都会大变样
Everything's gonna be different next year.
康纳德要去上大学了
Conrad's going off to college.
嗯
Yep.
这也许是咱们团聚的最后一个夏天了
It may be the last summer we're all together.
今晚咱俩还要共舞一曲呢
Just don't forget I get a dance from you tonight.
喔
Ooh.
哎呀
Oh.
妈你没事吧
Oh, Mom, you okay?
没大碍
Yeah, no, it's just, uh...
就是太久没跳舞了
it's been way too long since I danced.
有点不会跳了
I, um, must be out of practice.
走吧 咱们该进去了 - 嗯
Come on, um, we should go inside. - Yeah.
来 妈妈 - 谢谢
Come on, Mom. - Thank you.
咱们是在这桌吗 没错
Is this our table? Yeah.
就是到处看看
Here and there, you know.
看来你们找到酒喝了
I see you guys found the bar.
不喝酒真的很难熬过这个
Yeah, it's the only way I can get through
诡异的中世纪晚宴
this strange medieval ceremony.
维多利亚呢
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表