剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表
No. Thongs are unhygienic. Wearing a thong is basically
用牙线清洁屁♥眼♥
like-like flossing your butthole.
恶心
Ew!
贝莉 丁字裤可流行了
Belly, thongs are mainstream.
别说了 我去还不行吗
Shut up. I'll go.
我身在别处 毫无知觉
♪ I'm somewhere else, it doesn't feel ♪
介意我试试吗
Do you mind if I try?
你吗
You?
别逗我了
Don't make me laugh.
你真够
Oh, you're such
自以为是 全世界就你厉害
a smart aleck. Nobody knows anything but you.
我连手指都不抬就能拦到车
I'll stop a car, and I won't use my thumb.
你要怎么拦
What are you going to do?
我自有我的办法
It's a system, all my own.
不准备夸夸我吗
Aren't you going to give me a little credit?
夸什么
What for?
我已经向你证明了我可以
Well, I've proved, once and for all, that...
干杯
Cheers!
这可是火
♪ This is fire ♪
♪
很久以前曾有人说我长得丑
♪ Once upon a time, man, I heard that I was ugly ♪
其实是那女人她男人
♪ Came from a chick who... ♪
肖想姐的身体 姐的脸蛋
♪ Want touch on me, I said my face bomb ♪
屁♥股♥翘 钞票堆得
♪ Ass tight, racks stack up ♪
奥尼尔一样高 珠宝让我妖娆
♪ Shaq height, jewelry on me, flashlight ♪
整夜欢快不睡觉
♪ I been lit since last night, hit him... ♪
我要杀了泰勒
I'm gonna kill Taylor.
屌♥丝追不到姐
♪ Broke boys don't deserve no kitty ♪
嘿 加油站女孩
Yo, gas station girl.
走下我的宾利车
♪ Bentley Bentayga... ♪
你从哪里来
Hey. Where you coming from?
刚从另一个派对出来
Uh, a... another party.
真好 来 来瓶啤酒喝吧
Sweet. Yeah. Hey. Here, take my beer.
不用了 谢谢 我不喝
No, no, no, thanks. I'm okay.
那个
So, uh...
你有男朋友吗
you got a boyfriend back home?
呃
Um...
斯蒂文
Steven!
你怎么来这了
What are you doing here?
还有你怎么穿成这样
And I... I'm sorry, wh... what are you wearing?
我请她来的 你谁啊
I invited her. Who the fuck are you?
我是他哥 她才十五岁 你个变♥态♥
I'm her brother. She's 15, you pedo.
我很快就要十六岁了
I'm... I'm almost 16.
打扰了
My bad.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
贝莉 过来 - 你干吗
Belly, come on. - What are you doing?
你别拽着我行吗 - 你在干吗
Will you let go of me, please? - What are you doing? No...
你太让我难堪了 - 我让你难堪
You're embarrassing me. - I'm embarrassing?
你才让我难堪 - 我哪里让你难堪了
You're embarrassing. - Why am I embarrassing?!
别再丢自己的脸了
Quit embarrassing yourself.
别闹了好吗 - 放开我 斯蒂文
Are you kidding me? - Stop it! Steven!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
贝莉
Belly?
她刚吃了 老兄
She just ate it. Dude.
我以为你讨厌波士顿红袜队
I thought you hated the Red Sox.
你是谁 - 你是谁
Who are you? - Who are you?
我是妮可 去年夏天
Nicole. Conrad and I
我和康纳德一起参加的舞会
went to the deb ball together last summer.
是你们陪斯蒂文去参观大学之后
It was after you guys left to take Steven to look at colleges.
你说过舞会纯粹是扯淡
I thought you said that deb balls are bullshit,
傻子基♥督♥徒才会去
and all debs are sheep.
我才没...
I didn't...
你怎么这么烦人
You're such a brat.
你怎么这么混♥蛋♥ - 贝莉
Well, you're an asshole. - Belly.
你来了 太好了 咱们可以一起玩了
You came! Great, we can all hang out, you guys.
我正要带她回家 - 什么
I'm about to take her home. - What?
我要带她走 别闹了
Yeah, we're leaving. Are you kidding me?
好了 斯蒂文 放轻松
Okay, Steven, chill out. Come on.
你陪莎依拉去玩吧
Go-go hang out with Shayla or something.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
好
Fine.
站在这别动
But just stay right here
别跟任何人讲话 - 好啦 放松点
and don't talk to anybody. - Okay. All right. Chill.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
哇哦
Wow.
听我说
Listen,
你来了我很开心
for one, I'm really happy you're here.
耶利米
Jeremiah.
我很快回来
Okay, I will be right back.
惹眼走下宾利车
♪ Bussin' out the Bentley Bentayga ♪
姐身穿巴黎世家闪亮登场 闪瞎她们眼
♪ Man, Balenciaga Bardi back, and all you bitches fucked ♪
惹眼走下宾利车
♪ It's big bags bussin' out the Bentley Bentayga ♪
姐手拿爱马仕闪亮登场
♪ Man, Birkin bag, Bardi back ♪
闪瞎她们眼
♪ and all you bitches fucked. ♪
今天男孩子们把贝莉扔进泳池时
When the boys threw Belly in the pool today,
我看到康尼笑了
I swear I almost saw a smile on Connie's face.
今天是
He was in
自从他和奥布里分手以来
a better mood today than I've seen him since
我看到他最开心的一天
he and Aubrey broke up.
我都不知道他们谈得那么认真
I didn't realize they were that serious.
我也是
Neither did I.
他心情一直特别差
He's just in such a bad mood.
变得都不像他了
So unlike himself.
他什么时候放弃橄榄球的
Since when did he quit football?
几周前
A couple weeks ago.
他当初踢橄榄球完全是为了取悦亚当
He only ever played football to please Adam.
我跟你说过他们关系不太好
I told you they weren't getting along.
我决定
I'm just gonna...
给他足够的空间
let him have his space. You know?
让他做自己想做的事
Let him do his thing.
你不觉得是时候该跟他谈谈了吗
Don't you think maybe it's time you talked to him?
没什么可谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
咱们说好尽情享受这个夏天好吗
Can we just have a really great summer like we said we would?
你的书怎么样了
How's your writing coming?
你的办公室都准备好了
Your office is all set up for you.
我为你摆了鲜花
I put fresh flowers in it.
我只想跟你玩
I just want to hang out with you.
我现在要把书放一放了
I could give a shit about my book right now.
骗人
Mm. Liar.
你一直都在乎你的书
You give so many shits about your book.
你最在乎的就是书 - 这本书销量一般
You give all the shits. - It's a midlist book.
都出版一个月了 还没怎么卖♥♥出去
It's been out for a month and it's barely selling.
我要是写写 身为亚裔美国人的经历...
Maybe if I'd written about the Asian American experience
这书说不定卖♥♥得更好呢
whatever that is... it would be selling better.
明天肯定会卖♥♥出很多本的
Well, it is gonna sell a ton of copies tomorrow,
我等不及要看了
and I can't wait to read it.
你可从来没看过我的书
You never read my books.
我看过啊
Yes, I do.
你还是看克利夫兰·卡斯蒂略的书吧
Read Cleveland Castillo's book instead.
他照片墙上有十五万粉丝呢
He's got 150,000 followers on Instagram.
你多出去接触接触人也挺好的
You know, it wouldn't hurt you to put yourself out there more.
比如趁现在上上探探 - 我的天哪
Get on Tinder while you're at it. - Oh, my God,
别说了 - 好吧 好吧
please stop. - Okay, okay.
那就不上探探 针对四十岁以上的
Not Tinder. What's, uh, what's the app
那个交友软件叫什么来着
for the 40 and up crowd?
求你别说了
Oh! I'm begging you,
停下 - 这软件叫我们的时光
stop. - It's OurTime.
才不是呢
No, it's not.
怎么了
What?
我说了你别介意
Okay, don't get mad at me.
剧集 | 我变美的那夏天(2022) | 导航列表